Will Khushi expose Shyam before Anjali?

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Will Khushi expose Shyam before Anjali?

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  | 

Khushi's world has come crashing down. Shyam's truth has been revealed to her and now her family too knows of his treachery. Khushi is worried about the repercussions of the same on her sister Payal's engagement with Akash. Simultaneously she has to deal with her dilemma, whether to tell Anjali, Shyam's truth or not. In STAR Plus' hit show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, while Khushi will make a decision Arnav will also make one.

A STARPlus.in source informs, "A determined Khushi will set out to tell Anjali all about her husband Shyam and his duplicity but she will still have certain reservations. Meanwhile, Arnav who was disturbed to see Khushi in a heartbroken state will realise that he has no feelings for Lavanya. He decides to talk to her about this and will eventually tell her that they shouldn't get engaged at all. On the other hand, Anjali will find out that Khushi's engagement has been called off."

Khushi is at an impasse. "I will feel horribly guilty if I do tell Anjaliji about Shyamji's truth and I will feel extremely guilty if I let her live with a false sense of security. She has been warm, friendly and kind to me - how can I hide this huge truth from her? On the other hand, I am also worried about Payal didi's upcoming engagement. What will happen if everyone in the Raizada house learns about Shyamji being engaged to me and his deceit? I don't know what to do."

Arnav is battling his emotions. "I was troubled and disturbed to see Khushi crying over her fianc. I had no clue as to what he had done and she wouldn't tell me. I couldn't believe that I was frantically calling her and wanted to talk to her, to see if she was fine. What is happening to me? When Lavanya pointed out that I had fixed a meeting on our engagement day, I realised I had no feelings for Lavanya and it would be cruel on my part to string her along. I have made a decision."

Will Khushi be able to expose Shyam in front of Anjali? Will Arnav and Khushi tell each other about their broken engagement? How will Lavanya react to Arnav's decision? Watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus. 

STARPlus.in news
 | 
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2692/will-khushi-expose-shyam-before-anjali.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrlovesme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks so much for sharing
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanku 4 sharingg....

Delena98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happy realization Arnav bitwa ðŸ˜†

tfs !!
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS... So ASR and La engagement is called off... Thank God..!!
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

so its Arnav who called off their engagement, not La! thanks for sharing Tanu! :)
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank God Arnav- La engagement called off!! *phewww* Edited by craziefan - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav la confrontation - me going for a party. Arnav talking to la heart to heart. Coz for celebration.
zaniax thumbnail
OMG!!!!! Party time everyone 🥳🥳
No LA-ASR engagement..PHEW!!! Such a huge sigh of relief 😃
TFS
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yay!! arnav-la and khushi-shyam engaement broken...wat a news.
thanks a lot.