Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A POOLISH...err foolish question???? (Page 6)

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

yep i rembember 
 -Arnav removing fairy light of khushi ho so sensuously  by the pool.
-Arnav looking a khushi's photo with a captivated expression after she resignes from his company and thinking of her
-and dont forget he fixed her ankle and returned her mothers payal to her by tying it around her ankle himself.
- ho and arnav throws the glass of milk in the pool. yuck!

and no i havent seen anybody swim in it either and i doubt anybody will after the glass on milk

OH yesss the ankle fixing and the famous "Thoda dard hoga" dialogue...I had forgotten about thatShocked.

If we really think about it now it is so clear why ASR so confidently threw the glass of milk into the pool, well nobody swims in there rightLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Somebody...anybody please tell me that u saw atleast one of them...SWIMMING atleast once in the poolROFLROFLROFL.

ROFL

Now I've graduated to wondering if anybody even owns a swimming costume in that houseROFLROFLROFLROFL
lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Ohhh Boy, O Lordy Lordy ...I  m getting Phamus !! ** Tanthya strikes a pose , pouts and waves stylishly  at the flashbulbs**WinkLOLLOLLOL..

No, I have not seen any one even Lakshmi  chilling in  it ...but now that Akshay n Barun have informed us that the Pool has not been cleaned..I am rather hoping that Akash and Arnav will give a ujjala white Dhulai and a dunking to remember to the one and only Shyam Babua ROFL

U r not getting phamous...U R PHAMOUS Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile!!!!!!

I'm deeeply honoured that the phamous Tanthya has designed to pay me a visit...
*Nancy bows deeply to express her gratitude and furtively opens a dictionary to dig out literary sounding words to impress Tanthya.

After 20 minutes of frantically flipping pages & trying to string together fundoo words to form an intelligent sentence Nancy admits defeatOuch.

When all else fails...revert back to original formula...*

LIke I said "U r the StarSTARStar" of our Forum Tanthya!!!!!!

As u knw I'm in charge of a Pool Bachaao Morcha...when we finish cleaning the pool I'm going to carve ur name onto the  lounge chair where ASR sits...yes yes ASR's chair yonlyTongue.
Aall theese vonly for U TanthyajiBlushingBlushing.

Edited by lexaxel - 14 December 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

arshiyana IF-Dazzler
arshiyana
arshiyana

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
In overall, all episode shoot in RM and in that house I can't see any place where our ARSHI can do romance scenes...and also its close to ASR room...nice place i think...Day Dreaming
In kitchen: There will be  OP,JP,HP..Ouch
In living room: Not nice will be everyone...Silly
I don't know they can use terrace or not..ROFL
So only place remain...Poolside...ha..haa.ROFL..ROFL

lexaxel

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sari.love

In overall, all episode shoot in RM and in that house I can't see any place where our ARSHI can do romance scenes...and also its close to ASR room...nice place i think...Day Dreaming
In kitchen: There will be  OP,JP,HP..Ouch
In living room: Not nice will be everyone...Silly
I don't know they can use terrace or not..ROFL
So only place remain...Poolside...ha..haa.ROFL..ROFL

U missed 1 place...ASR's bedroomBlushingEmbarrassed...

Hai Devi Maiyaaa...ShockedShockedShockedShocked
yae mein kya kah rahi hoonShockedShockedShockedShocked
Abhie tak hamari...errr I mean Arhi ki shaadi bhi nahi huyi aur...ShockedShockedShocked

Devi Maiyaaa...kaise bhi karke please get that pool cleaned for us
We want to ogle at our Hawwwtie ASR's 6 packLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by lexaxel - 14 December 2011 at 11:40pm
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lexaxel

Ohhh Boy, O Lordy Lordy ...I  m getting Phamus !! ** Tanthya strikes a pose , pouts and waves stylishly  at the flashbulbs**LOL..

No, I have not seen any one even Lakshmi  chilling in  it ...but now that Akshay n Barun have informed us that the Pool has not been cleaned..I am rather hoping that Akash and Arnav will give a ujjala white Dhulai and a dunking to remember to the one and only Shyam Babua ROFL

U r not getting phamous...U R PHAMOUS Big smile!!!!!!

I'm deeeply honoured that the phamous Tanthya has designed to pay me a visit...
*Nancy bows deeply to express her gratitude and furtively opens a dictionary to dig out literary sounding words to impress Tanthya.

After 20 minutes of frantically flipping pages & trying to string together fundoo words to form an intelligent sentence Nancy admits defeatOuch.

When all else fails...revert back to original formula...*

LIke I said "U r the StarSTARStar" of our Forum Tanthya!!!!!!

As u knw I'm in charge of a Pool Bachaao Morcha...when we finish cleaning the pool I'm going to carve ur name onto the  lounge chair where ASR sits...yes yes ASR's chair yonlyTongue.
Aall theese vonly for U TanthyajiBlushingBlushing.

I M !! ShockedShockedShocked  ** T Immediately begins to check her make up-vakeup , ready for the lurking papparazzi  **

Tanthya gravely and with equal humility n affection bows back to Nancy [ Lovely name !! ]

Haila !! deekshanry ShockedShocked..ab yeh kounsi canary hai  ..Tanthya hides and watches furtively , assures herself it ain't no scary monshter ..comes out of her hiding  place nonchalantly swinging her hair ..

Star !! I do not mind if I am the one ASR continually stares at whenever he stands gazing at the skies ..ROFL

Nancy Dahling, I would be highly honored if u would co-opt me as  one of the poolish member of ur klub ...

CHAIR !!!  ..*T swoons in Joy !! ** LOLLOL

lexaxel

minihussain Goldie
minihussain
minihussain

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lexaxel

HAS ANYONE OF U SEEN THEM...THE RAIZADA FAMILY ACTUALLY USING THE POOL FOR WHAT IS MEANT FOR??????????????

U didn't know the purpose of that pool? D'oh  OMG!Shocked Shockedits for the sole purpose of Arnav and Khushi's Rabba ve moments! BlushingDancing

lexaxel

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I M !! ShockedShockedShocked  ** T Immediately begins to check her make up-vakeup , ready for the lurking papparazzi  **

Tanthya gravely and with equal humility n affection bows back to Nancy [ Lovely name !! ]

Haila !! deekshanry ShockedShocked..ab yeh kounsi canary hai  ..Tanthya hides and watches furtively , assures herself it ain't no scary monshter ..comes out of her hiding  place nonchalantly swinging her hair ..

Star !! I do not mind if I am the one ASR continually stares at whenever he stands gazing at the skies ..ROFL

Nancy Dahling, I would be highly honored if u would co-opt me as  one of the poolish member of ur klub ...

CHAIR !!!  ..*T swoons in Joy !! ** LOLLOL

Seeing Tanthya bow Nancy bows deeper not to be outdone, her head touching her knees now and a thought flits thru her mind whether to the outsiders who are watching both of them, they seemed like 2 chinese citizens in a comic role in a Hindi movieROFLROFLROFLROFL

Yes yes ASR must be seeing you as he gazes at the stars...yes yes I'm sure of it...why else will he stare for so longTongue

Gosh if I follow the train of thought I'm now picturing ur face in place of Khushi *Nancy blithely ignoring the fact tht she has never seen Tanthya's face till today*.

OOOHMY GOONESS GRASHIOUS...are u by any chance Khushi who is lurking in the forum to study all our reactionShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

*Nancy Swooons*

*then gets up, looks all around to see if anybody is listening*

"Khushiji aapka RAAZ mere pass bilkul surakshith hai"

"Aur Khushiji aap bilkul fikar mat kijiyae ...us pool ke pass ka ASR's chair par mein aaphi ka naam ko carve karunga"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ohhh Tanthya I sooo enjoyed this...laughed my way thru this oneBig smile

Go to top