Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A POOLISH...err foolish question???? (Page 4)

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Hey u forgot the Khushi ulaj gayee encounter by the pool.

I think the pool is there simply to provide a setting for their interactions. If it happened in his room all the time, then even the blind, deaf and dumb women around them would realise.

Ohmigoodness how cd I miss writing about that...the famous sensuous episode with lights by the poolside.
I shd be whipped and tortured & dropped into that dirty pool for forgetting the very essence of Arhi romanceCry.

Thank U, thank u so much my forum dost for saving me from a fate worse than deathROFLROFL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushiemadmaxinePeace67

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Originally posted by madmaxine

Swimming! It looks about ankle deep to meSmile! Nah...that pool is meant to mirror the soulful expressions on Arnav and Khushi's faces as they love, fight, hate, tease, torture, kiss(wishful thinking!) each other. It's not a pool...it's a metaphorical expression of Arnav's mood swings...which is why the water mostly looks grey! But when they were almost erm-uhming, the color of that water changed to almost blue, if you noticed. So, yeah, a magical pool. I believe the water has healing properties too. Which is why they jealously guard it and allow no one to swim in it. (The not cleaning it thing is just a front, I tell you!) I bet that typewriter that fell into has magically transformed into a computer...in fact a MacBook Pro! Wink OK enough bakwaas from me...I'll stop here.

Cheers!
Vidhya
Arnav means 'Ocean', I believe. Hence the watery background to their love, hate, anger, passion etc. If the pool could speak...it would ask them to get on with the KISS & put it (& us) out of misery.LOL

Arnav means Ocean? Hmmm.
The thing that disturbs him most...tears in Khushi's eyes.
The activity he loves the most...watering the plants while watching Khushi wear a sari. (get your mind out of the gutter...I know what you were thinking when I wrote activityWink)
In the promo of the show, he is drenched in the...you guessed it...*rain* while lamenting his love.

And his favorite place in the whole wide world: The Pool.

He has to be a water sign. Pisces? Aquarius? Big smile

As for the pool speaking...it already did. In many myriad ways. By allowing to Khushi to fortuitously slip whenever she is near it, therefore enabling her to fall into his arms. Even if it can't speak, it can certainly sing. Its favorite song? Rabba Ve! LOL

lexaxelJuicee_Sushiesmitar

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Swimming! It looks about ankle deep to meSmile! Nah...that pool is meant to mirror the soulful expressions on Arnav and Khushi's faces as they love, fight, hate, tease, torture, kiss(wishful thinking!) each other. It's not a pool...it's a metaphorical expression of Arnav's mood swings...which is why the water mostly looks grey! But when they were almost erm-uhming, the color of that water changed to almost blue, if you noticed. So, yeah, a magical pool. I believe the water has healing properties too. Which is why they jealously guard it and allow no one to swim in it. (The not cleaning it thing is just a front, I tell you!) I bet that typewriter that fell into has magically transformed into a computer...in fact a MacBook Pro! Wink OK enough bakwaas from me...I'll stop here.

Cheers!
Vidhya
Arnav means 'Ocean', I believe. Hence the watery background to their love, hate, anger, passion etc. If the pool could speak...it would ask them to get on with the KISS & put it (& us) out of misery.LOL

Hey thats really interesting...abt Arnav meaning oceanSmile.
If thts the case then the CV's shd have rented a mansion near the sea shore...u knw told the story against the backdrop of the ocean...wow it wd have be sooo romanticDay Dreaming.

Compared to the ocean the pool is seems so...sooo piddlyROFLROFL.

But Arhi lovers that we are...we will bear everything. If they can afford only a pool we will overlook everything and be satisfied with the pool.

But please, please CV's let them fall into it atleast onceDay Dreaming.

Juicee_Sushiesmitarmadmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lexaxel

I think the pool is there simply to provide a setting for their interactions. If it happened in his room all the time, then even the blind, deaf and dumb women around them would realise.

Ohmigoodness how cd I miss writing about that...the famous sensuous episode with lights by the poolside.
I shd be whipped and tortured & dropped into that dirty pool for forgetting the very essence of Arhi romanceCry.

Thank U, thank u so much my forum dost for saving me from a fate worse than deathROFLROFL.

Nancy! How could you! He unwrapped her from the lights. Almost like he was unwrapping a gift. That was about to blow a fuseWink! The passion, the expressions. Her discomfort. His desire. All that hawtness. And you forgot?  I think you should be boiled in oil, whipped, tortured and then dropped into that dirty pool. In its murky waters you will find the meaning of true love-Arhi style. And maybe you'll catch an infection or two from all the pond scum and lack of chlorine.

I wonder if OP/HP/JP ever peed into that pool just to take out their frustration on Arnav Bhaiya! LOL

I am clearly at a loose end this morning. I can't stop myself. Go.To.Work.Vidhya. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushiePeace67

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Sory wrng post

Edited by -Gautami - 14 December 2011 at 9:11am
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
realy sory postd by mistake

Edited by -Gautami - 14 December 2011 at 9:13am
lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Cheers!
Vidhya

Arnav means Ocean? Hmmm.
The thing that disturbs him most...tears in Khushi's eyes.
The activity he loves the most...watering the plants while watching Khushi wear a sari. (get your mind out of the gutter...I know what you were thinking when I wrote activityWink)
In the promo of the show, he is drenched in the...you guessed it...*rain* while lamenting his love.

And his favorite place in the whole wide world: The Pool.

He has to be a water sign. Pisces? Aquarius? Big smile

As for the pool speaking...it already did. In many myriad ways. By allowing to Khushi to fortuitously slip whenever she is near it, therefore enabling her to fall into his arms. Even if it can't speak, it can certainly sing. Its favorite song? Rabba Ve! LOL

Wow Vidhya...again a very thoughtful reply. U've illustrated the Paani & ASR ke beech ke gehra rishta so wellShocked.

I'd love to believe that Arnav is Aquarius but common sense tells me he's not. U see we Aquarius are very sensible people...we believe in "making love, not war"Big smile. We are cool-headed, friendly and everything nice and u'll agree with me that ASR is just the oppositeOuch. I personally think he is Leo or maybe Taurus but if he has to be linked with water then yes Pisces.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lexaxel

Nancy! How could you! He unwrapped her from the lights. Almost like he was unwrapping a gift. That was about to blow a fuseWink! The passion, the expressions. Her discomfort. His desire. All that hawtness. And you forgot?  I think you should be boiled in oil, whipped, tortured and then dropped into that dirty pool. In its murky waters you will find the meaning of true love-Arhi style. And maybe you'll catch an infection or two from all the pond scum and lack of chlorine.

I wonder if OP/HP/JP ever peed into that pool just to take out their frustration on Arnav Bhaiya! LOL

I am clearly at a loose end this morning. I can't stop myself. Go.To.Work.Vidhya. Embarrassed

I know, I know I'm sooo filled with shame and cant bear to show my face in the forum. How cd I forget the signature scene of IPKKND...the scene had me breaking out in goosebumps thenDay Dreaming.
This deserves a very public apology...

"Bhaaayiyo aur beheno of this forum please forgive this naaacheez for her dusthaaakis...in return she will clean the pool at her very own expense[anything to see Arnav and khushi cavorting in itLOL]. 

Yuck yuck yuck...Vidhya ki bachchi...merra saara paisa vaapas kardo[remember Sridevi saying this dialogue somewhereLOL]...red line padthe hee mera saara nasha uthar gayaOuch.

Edited by lexaxel - 14 December 2011 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxinePeace67

Go to top