Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A POOLISH...err foolish question???? - Page 4

lexaxel thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: madmaxine

Arnav means Ocean? Hmmm.
The thing that disturbs him most...tears in Khushi's eyes.
The activity he loves the most...watering the plants while watching Khushi wear a sari. (get your mind out of the gutter...I know what you were thinking when I wrote activity😉)
In the promo of the show, he is drenched in the...you guessed it...*rain* while lamenting his love.

And his favorite place in the whole wide world: The Pool.

He has to be a water sign. Pisces? Aquarius? 😃

As for the pool speaking...it already did. In many myriad ways. By allowing to Khushi to fortuitously slip whenever she is near it, therefore enabling her to fall into his arms. Even if it can't speak, it can certainly sing. Its favorite song? Rabba Ve! 😆

Wow Vidhya...again a very thoughtful reply. U've illustrated the Paani & ASR ke beech ke gehra rishta so well😲.

I'd love to believe that Arnav is Aquarius but common sense tells me he's not. U see we Aquarius are very sensible people...we believe in "making love, not war"😃. We are cool-headed, friendly and everything nice and u'll agree with me that ASR is just the opposite. I personally think he is Leo or maybe Taurus but if he has to be linked with water then yes Pisces.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lexaxel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madmaxine

Nancy! How could you! He unwrapped her from the lights. Almost like he was unwrapping a gift. That was about to blow a fuse😉! The passion, the expressions. Her discomfort. His desire. All that hawtness. And you forgot?  I think you should be boiled in oil, whipped, tortured and then dropped into that dirty pool. In its murky waters you will find the meaning of true love-Arhi style. And maybe you'll catch an infection or two from all the pond scum and lack of chlorine.

I wonder if OP/HP/JP ever peed into that pool just to take out their frustration on Arnav Bhaiya! 😆

I am clearly at a loose end this morning. I can't stop myself. Go.To.Work.Vidhya. 😳

I know, I know I'm sooo filled with shame and cant bear to show my face in the forum. How cd I forget the signature scene of IPKKND...the scene had me breaking out in goosebumps then😍.
This deserves a very public apology...

"Bhaaayiyo aur beheno of this forum please forgive this naaacheez for her dusthaaakis...in return she will clean the pool at her very own expense[anything to see Arnav and khushi cavorting in it😆]. 

Yuck yuck yuck...Vidhya ki bachchi...merra saara paisa vaapas kardo[remember Sridevi saying this dialogue somewhere😆]...red line padthe hee mera saara nasha uthar gaya.

Edited by lexaxel - 12 years ago
lexaxel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Gautami

realy sory postd by mistake

U will be forgiven only if u tell me what kind of a scene you wd like to see with ASR & Khushi IN the pool😃😃
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lexaxel

The question is...

HAS ANYONE OF U SEEN THEM...THE RAIZADA FAMILY ACTUALLY USING THE POOL FOR WHAT IS MEANT FOR??????????????

Somebody...anybody please tell me that u saw atleast one of them...SWIMMING atleast once in the pool🤣🤣🤣.

hahahaha...lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
good one lexaxel
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGosh! u guys are extremly hilarious!
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

I started watching IPKKND only around october and noticed immediately that the poolside was an important venue for the protagonists' meetings. And Tanthya has baptised it as their 'Taj mahal' and all of us ofcourse approved immediately 😆😆😆.

Coming back to the topic, I have seen...

Arnav sitting and working near the pool,
Khushi placing diyas near the pool,
Arnav making calls to the 'by now very popular' Aman from near the pool,
Arnav blowing into Khushi's eyes to remove dust at the poolside,
THE PASSIONATE ENCOUNTER BY THE POOL😍
Khushi nearly falling into the pool & Arnav catching just in time,
Arnav watching the stars from near the pool
Khushi breaking the teacup in Arnav's hand when she brushed past
Arnav & khushi doing a "let us save eachother from falling into the pool" and in the process the poor typewriter fell into it finally.
Arnav & Khushi fighting their battles out near the pool,
Arnav and Khushi in cohoots over Operation "Patao-ing Maami" by the pool.

I know there must lots more instances...please feel free to remind me🤪.

The question is...

HAS ANYONE OF U SEEN THEM...THE RAIZADA FAMILY ACTUALLY USING THE POOL FOR WHAT IS MEANT FOR??????????????

Somebody...anybody please tell me that u saw atleast one of them...SWIMMING atleast once in the pool🤣🤣🤣.

yep i rembember 
 -Arnav removing fairy light of khushi ho so sensuously  by the pool.
-Arnav looking a khushi's photo with a captivated expression after she resignes from his company and thinking of her
-and dont forget he fixed her ankle and returned her mothers payal to her by tying it around her ankle himself.
- ho and arnav throws the glass of milk in the pool. yuck!

and no i havent seen anybody swim in it either and i doubt anybody will after the glass on milk

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

🤣
lexaxel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pkaps

hahahaha...lol
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
good one lexaxel

Thanks😆😆😆!!!!!!
U knw wht, I'm going to start a "Pool Bachao Andolan", wanna join in😃.
No registration or membership fees. FREE, FREE, FREE
Only criteria...must be Arhi FAN who wants to see atleast one scene of Arhi in the pool😃..

And if cv's dont want to waste money cleaning the pool we fans will forgive even that if they will just get ASR to wear swimming trunk and walk around the poolROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

lexaxel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: areeba_blossom

OMGosh! u guys are extremly hilarious!

Aren't we, aren't we😃😃😃😃?????

Areeba we are starting a Pool Bachao Protest March, wanna join in?????

Read all details just written in the above comment😃😃😃😃.

I'm already hallucinating abt ASR in trunks...ooof mein sharm se paani paani ho gayi🤣🤣🤣🤣
tanthya thumbnail

I started watching IPKKND only around october and noticed immediately that the poolside was an important venue for the protagonists' meetings. And Tanthya has baptised it as their 'Taj mahal' and all of us ofcourse approved immediately 😆😆😆.

Coming back to the topic, I have seen...

Arnav sitting and working near the pool,
Khushi placing diyas near the pool,
Arnav making calls to the 'by now very popular' Aman from near the pool,
Arnav blowing into Khushi's eyes to remove dust at the poolside,
THE PASSIONATE ENCOUNTER BY THE POOL😍
Khushi nearly falling into the pool & Arnav catching just in time,
Arnav watching the stars from near the pool
Khushi breaking the teacup in Arnav's hand when she brushed past
Arnav & khushi doing a "let us save eachother from falling into the pool" and in the process the poor typewriter fell into it finally.
Arnav & Khushi fighting their battles out near the pool,
Arnav and Khushi in cohoots over Operation "Patao-ing Maami" by the pool.

I know there must lots more instances...please feel free to remind me🤪.

The question is...

Ohhh Boy, O Lordy Lordy ...I  m getting Phamus !! ** Tanthya strikes a pose , pouts and waves stylishly  at the flashbulbs**😉😆😆😆..

No, I have not seen any one even Lakshmi  chilling in  it ...but now that Akshay n Barun have informed us that the Pool has not been cleaned..I am rather hoping that Akash and Arnav will give a ujjala white Dhulai and a dunking to remember to the one and only Shyam Babua 🤣