A POOLISH...err foolish question????

Posted: 12 years ago
I started watching IPKKND only around october and noticed immediately that the poolside was an important venue for the protagonists' meetings. And Tanthya has baptised it as their 'Taj mahal' and all of us ofcourse approved immediately 😆😆😆.

Coming back to the topic, I have seen...

Arnav sitting and working near the pool,
Khushi placing diyas near the pool,
Arnav making calls to the 'by now very popular' Aman from near the pool,
Arnav blowing into Khushi's eyes to remove dust at the poolside,
THE PASSIONATE ENCOUNTER BY THE POOL😍
Khushi nearly falling into the pool & Arnav catching just in time,
Arnav watching the stars from near the pool
Khushi breaking the teacup in Arnav's hand when she brushed past
Arnav & khushi doing a "let us save eachother from falling into the pool" and in the process the poor typewriter fell into it finally.
Arnav & Khushi fighting their battles out near the pool,
Arnav and Khushi in cohoots over Operation "Patao-ing Maami" by the pool.

I know there must lots more instances...please feel free to remind me🤪.

The question is...

HAS ANYONE OF U SEEN THEM...THE RAIZADA FAMILY ACTUALLY USING THE POOL FOR WHAT IS MEANT FOR??????????????

Somebody...anybody please tell me that u saw atleast one of them...SWIMMING atleast once in the pool🤣🤣🤣.

Edited by lexaxel - 12 years ago
Barun Mentioned in one of the interviews that the pool at the venue hasn't been cleaned for about 6months therefore is very dirty so cant b used

Nice post though, made me have a flashback of all the poolside scenes😊
Edited by asrlovesme - 12 years ago
Originally posted by asrlovesme

Barun Mentioned in one of the interviews that the pool at the venue hasn't been cleaned for about 6months therefore is very dirty so cant b used

Sheesh...seriously🤣🤣.

ps: I like ur name...very in the face😆😆

Swimming! It looks about ankle deep to me😊! Nah...that pool is meant to mirror the soulful expressions on Arnav and Khushi's faces as they love, fight, hate, tease, torture, kiss(wishful thinking!) each other. It's not a pool...it's a metaphorical expression of Arnav's mood swings...which is why the water mostly looks grey! But when they were almost erm-uhming, the color of that water changed to almost blue, if you noticed. So, yeah, a magical pool. I believe the water has healing properties too. Which is why they jealously guard it and allow no one to swim in it. (The not cleaning it thing is just a front, I tell you!) I bet that typewriter that fell into has magically transformed into a computer...in fact a MacBook Pro! 😉 OK enough bakwaas from me...I'll stop here.

Cheers!
Vidhya
I guess it's not for swimming purposes. 

But then its use? God Knows...🤣

Originally posted by madmaxine

Swimming! It looks about ankle deep to me😊! Nah...that pool is meant to mirror the soulful expressions on Arnav and Khushi's faces as they love, fight, hate, tease, torture, kiss(wishful thinking!) each other. It's not a pool...it's a metaphorical expression of Arnav's mood swings...which is why the water mostly looks grey! But when they were almost erm-uhming, the color of that water changed to almost blue, if you noticed. So, yeah, a magical pool. I believe the water has healing properties too. Which is why they jealously guard it and allow no one to swim in it. (The not cleaning it thing is just a front, I tell you!) I bet that typewriter that fell into has magically transformed into a computer...in fact a MacBook Pro! 😉 OK enough bakwaas from me...I'll stop here.

Cheers!
Vidhya
Awww...Vidhya that was beautiful, I absolutely love ur explanation...yes yes I noticed the blue and grey hues and I always wondered. Now I know*Nancy heave a big sigh of contentment*. I will never ever make fun of the pool ever ever again😍.

p.s: But u knw what I want them ie Arnav & Khushi to fall in together or have some fun in it atleast once😛 .
Originally posted by lexaxel

Awww...Vidhya that was beautiful, I absolutely love ur explanation...yes yes I noticed the blue and grey hues and I always wondered. Now I know*Nancy heave a big sigh of contentment*. I will never ever make fun of the pool ever ever again😍.

p.s: But u knw what I want them ie Arnav & Khushi to fall in together or have some fun in it atleast once😛 .

And at that time no one should be at the home.. or else they will come running... arnav bitwa and khushi bitya... kahin chot to nahin lag gayi? 😡🤣
Originally posted by Sanjana712

I guess it's not for swimming purposes. 

But then its use? God Knows...🤣

Sanjana...u knw what...maybe if wait patiently maybe like for another 1 or 2 years and watch every episode carefully the Cv's might just take pity on us and let us into the secretROFL
Originally posted by lexaxel

Sanjana...u knw what...maybe if wait patiently maybe like for another 1 or 2 years and watch every episode carefully the Cv's might just take pity on us and let us into the secret🤣

Okay I am 'patient' bachcha! Am gonna wait for 1-2 long ...minutes...! That's alll! 🤣  Not anymore! cvsss... fast!
Edited by Sanjana712 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sanjana712

And at that time no one should be at the home.. or else they will come running... arnav bitwa and khushi bitya... kahin chot to nahin lag gayi? 😡🤣

Kya Sanjana aap bhi...mere saare khwabon pe paani pher diyaROFLROFL