Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

La has no self respect

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
So La is still here.
Hmmm I told you guys yesterday that she is still going to go ahead with the ceremony. That GIRL has no SELF RESPECT.She will keep trying to become MRs ASR at any cost UNLESS OR UNTILL something big happens and she leaves since no other choice is there.
This is the reason I did not like her character EVEN after it is changed.😡
All the wedding events and preps seems DULL to me as long as she is staying here.
I am NOT going to watch ASR getting engaged to LA. Please Cvs spare us from this disgusting Track.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asrlovesme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well her mini realizations in yesterdays epi are sort of a step up, so dont get too frustrated😊

And only for the last couple of days ASR let his guard down for his caring nature towards KKG so how would LA really get the true hint about his feelings??

I personally think CV's want to give LA a graceful exit therefore keeping her in the picture for slightly longer
Edited by asrlovesme - 12 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
Agree...evn i won't be able to enjoy anythin while she is there. 😔 So i hope she tries to put 2 & 2 together frm all the hints she has got and exits bfr the engagement day.
But i want a nice ending for her aswell ...maybe she can continue working and get married to someone who truly loves her 😊 
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya...laa need some time to sort out all the things...she reallly loves asr and i tink she will know more about arnav's feelings nd wil leave to c arnav happy 4ever...as welll as her best friend...
letz hope 4 the best...!!!! 
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asrlovesme

Well her mini realizations in yesterdays epi are sort of a step up, so dont get too frustrated😊

And only for the last couple of days ASR let his guard down for his caring nature towards KKG so how would LA really get the true hint about his feelings??

I personally think CV's want to give LA a graceful exit therefore keeping her in the picture for slightly longer

"MINI"?? that was u HUGE clue by Arnav, i mean he almost confessed that he doesnt give a damn about her! its always Khushi on his mind, what other clue does La need?? i think that all "showin nani im good" was all a drama, she seriously has no self respect! And i dont think we will get any rabba ve's till la is there.. please cv's i want her out by this week!
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar I also feel the same...atleast CV please don't show us La-ASR engagement..I feel ASR have to do some thing..segment said that only Akhash and Payal's engagement not about La and ASR...
so may be there is some twist in that day...may be he will leave the place before the rituals start ..
to La last day conversation enough to understand that ASR true feeling yaar...so I think La want ASR how ever...😕  Edited by anu17 - 12 years ago
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trina2010

So La is still here.[DIV]

Oh man, its such a disappointment!!! I still think there wont be any engagement! Party is for only Akash& Payal. I was so sure yday that La will be out today or tomorrow! Lets see if she leaves after dancing at the party, haha!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -aiswarya-

ya...laa need some time to sort out all the things...she reallly loves asr and i tink she will know more about arnav's feelings nd wil leave to c arnav happy 4ever...as welll as her best friend...
letz hope 4 the best...!!!! 

Srry yaar. IF she wants to see them happy then she has to stay for another 2 years I guess.
Here 2 days with her is becoming unbearable,😡
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey guys.take a chill pill😉.now starplus has revealed officially that asr would call off his engagement with la.so asr-la  engagement not gonna happen.its🥳
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So according to the Starplus article... Arnav calls off the engagement! I hope La leaves RM and not continue the Live-in situation... it would be funny if she does though!!
I so wanted La to break-up with Arnav not the other way round... where's the girl power??😔