India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Akash over uday (Page 4)

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
honestly akash's character is just not interesting it comes down to that. there is no scope, he's a nice guy and the actor who plays him is a good actor but the character is basically someone who knows the distinctions between right & wrong yet when dealing with them, falls short. Majority of that fault lies in creatives, they could have totally made Akash's character more appealing, by this I don't mean looks but better dialogue, better scenes, better structure.

uday, is a human-being he ain't perfect, he's rude and arrogant, confused, tries to demonstrate he could careless all the time and a touch of mystery to him as well. however he damn sure is interesting and that keeps most viewers wanting more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arrissa

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
hey yuks. 
I did apologize for the essay.. but like i said this show is entertaining and to me that means some intelligent writing went on behind this cuz i am not entertained by remakes and old wines in a new bottle type of stories. I like seeing grey in characters that make them real. 

I watched the show before coming to the forum so i know what i truly felt when i watched each scn instead of reading updates and having a different colored lens in front of my eyes. I do think Akaash and Moniya had something very special (actually precious). In Moniya's own words she felt that Akaash was precious to her "anmol". The preciousness is not necessarily romance. But a feeling that this guy understands me. She told her baba about Akaash that she felt he was not a stranger at all but someone she has always been with and when she was with him she felt like their conversation had started from the middle...like they had left off somewhere and restarted. That is Moniya's own words and not something her friends put in her mouth. For a girl who has been on the run and had few true and close friendships to be able to be this comfortable with someone is truly special and important...priceless actually. When Akaash asked her to wish for something she desires from deep within, she sought stability and not having to say good bye to people she loves... even today's epi she is afraid of really loving someone for the fear of having to leave. Akaash is close to her, he understands her and appreciates her innocence, which most others would find as stupidity. Most people would tell Moniya to grow up but Akaash wants to protect the child like quality she has because people loose that essense when they grow up. Thats what he loves about Moniya. 

Yes Uday and Manyata have spark. Uday is very physical and they have chemistry when Manyata also retaliates equally with Uday. But the chemistry is non existant when Uday does a terrorizing act and Manyata just stares in disbelief at his audacity. I'd feel their chemistry more if Manyata and Uday were playing on equal turfs but for Manyata to get there it will take some time as she needs to get over the current tragedy in her life. I loved their first encounter at the beach. But since then, i really havn't been that moved by these two. I feel that Uday should stop grabbing Manyata's arms like a piece of chicken legs and there should be some intelligent screenplay added into their interactions to keep the spark. 

Edited by -JC- - 14 December 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arrissasami01-Swetha-

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

Yes Uday and Manyata have spark. Uday is very physical and they have chemistry when Manyata also retaliates equally with Uday. But the chemistry is non existant when Uday does a terrorizing act and Manyata just stares in disbelief at his audacity. I'd feel their chemistry more if Manyata and Uday were playing on equal turfs but for Manyata to get there it will take some time as she needs to get over the current tragedy in her life. I loved their first encounter at the beach. But since then, i really havn't been that moved by these two. I feel that Uday should stop grabbing Manyata's arms like a piece of chicken legs and there should be some intelligent screenplay added into their interactions to keep the spark. 

I agree with you 1,000%

I loved their first encounter because something sparked between them
And then their second encounter at the club, where Manyata gave as good as she got.

Its their witty back-and-forth banter that I love.
If Udayveer says something, Manyata has something to say in reply.

I think it's another reason I want the two together. I love Manyata as a spitefire, spewing all kinds of insults and colourful words, and Udayveer and the rest of the royal family make her like this.
With Aakash, even Manyata is a little boring to watch

Yuks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JC-

hey yuks. 
I did apologize for the essay.. but like i said this show is entertaining and to me that means some intelligent writing went on behind this cuz i am not entertained by remakes and old wines in a new bottle type of stories. I like seeing grey in characters that make them real. 

I watched the show before coming to the forum so i know what i truly felt when i watched each scn instead of reading updates and having a different colored lens in front of my eyes. I do think Akaash and Moniya had something very special (actually precious). In Moniya's own words she felt that Akaash was precious to her "anmol". The preciousness is not necessarily romance. But a feeling that this guy understands me. She told her baba about Akaash that she felt he was not a stranger at all but someone she has always been with and when she was with him she felt like their conversation had started from the middle...like they had left off somewhere and restarted. That is Moniya's own words and not something her friends put in her mouth. For a girl who has been on the run and had few true and close friendships to be able to be this comfortable with someone is truly special and important...priceless actually. When Akaash asked her to wish for something she desires from deep within, she sought stability and not having to say good bye to people she loves... even today's epi she is afraid of really loving someone for the fear of having to leave. Akaash is close to her, he understands her and appreciates her innocence, which most others would find as stupidity. Most people would tell Moniya to grow up but Akaash wants to protect the child like quality she has because people loose that essense when they grow up. Thats what he loves about Moniya. 

beautifully written...she feels connected..abhishek is very good actor..i loved moved,sad eyes of aakaash today when manya spoke about the tasty food at palace,stability...he understood child within her and also deep down knows she may be just a child who would mov e on and grow up...it kinda saddens him i find his character beautiful that way...some things cvs messed up..
as much as i love chemistry and power play between uday and manyata..i want ashish to work on some of his expressions...when he is in thought/deep down moved he is ver impressive,his softness with his sis;his depth for young manyata is beautiful..i hope CVS can build on it...
we cant be swayed by a beautiful/arrogant face...but more depth to his character
i loved aakash's eyes today..though i do beleive moniya and uday have much more spark and story will move better with their pairing..but clash of wills/udays protectivness should be utilized properly

Edited by sami01 - 14 December 2011 at 10:17pm

Go to top