Akash over uday (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sh4m_4

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

<font color="#ff0066">Errm, excuse me?</font>

<font color="#ff0066">Firstly, you CANNOT execute and accuse someone just because they have an individual choice. Its nobody's business to judge if someone likes UV or someone likes Aakash. Its a free world and we are free to like or dislike anyone.</font>

<font color="#ff0066">UV is loved not because he is rich and hot. Its his characterization that takes the cake. Secondly, Aakash gets a raw deal because the writers have unknowingly given him a raw deal. Aakash is a good character but he is being turned into a lovesick puppy who has no chemistry with the heroine while your supposed villain UV has it with her.</font>

<font color="#ff0066">Lastly, a DIFFERENT ending is not Princess and the Pauper because that is what usually happens. A different ending is Prince and the Princess.</font>

erm excuse me but I can express my opinion as much as other ppl have there are hundereds of topic regarding uv and manyata. none regarding Akash I didn't expect a positive respond as it not about UV but Akash.

and I never said who they should like and who they shouldn't, I was expressing my opinion. it's a forum u entitled to that. forcing your choice and opinion and touching someone in that regarding is called chemistry in many ppl opinion but in mine it form of abuse.

I have nothing more to say except PEACE OUT and your opinion is fine in its place . And I am out of this place. Adioz, honey. Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92nikhilageetZiva01-Xpress-_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
thts more like it...phew.. Aksh vs. Uday is becoming a hot topic... i thought he wudn't stand a chance in front of Uday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaak

Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Errm, excuse me?

Firstly, you CANNOT execute and accuse someone just because they have an individual choice. Its nobody's business to judge if someone likes UV or someone likes Aakash. Its a free world and we are free to like or dislike anyone. 

UV is loved not because he is rich and hot. Its his characterization that takes the cake. Secondly, Aakash gets a raw deal because the writers have unknowingly given him a raw deal. Aakash is a good character but he is being turned into a lovesick puppy who has no chemistry with the heroine while your supposed villain UV has it with her. 

Lastly, a DIFFERENT ending is not Princess and the Pauper because that is what usually happens. A different ending is Prince and the Princess. 

Well said SmileClap 101% i agree wid u !!
kasamselover Newbie
kasamselover
kasamselover

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I am not exactly sure what Akash's game really is.  Very honestly, he rubs me the wrong way.  Uday is far more real to me, because he is so sketched out better.  Uday, himself, (and the audience) are very much aware of his flaws, but here's the deal - Uday does not apologize for it and I respect him for it.  Uday wants the property/wealth, and he's honest about his sentiments.  But more importantly, I find Akash and his family to be very opportunistic.  As soon as Manyata realizes her royal roots, he's at hand to pick up the pieces admitting that he loves her.  Wow! That takes guts.  Most honorable men I know would actually think twice about admitting it, insisting that while they may love the girl, they don't want her to think that he's only after her wealth. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arrissalove...OMGnikhilageetmoksha89_Poulomi_

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Guyss this topic is becoming a comparison, and competition betwen characters. Be sure not to bash or take things out of control. Keep it constructive, and civil. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4moksha89Ziva01_Poulomi_

Nadia123 Senior Member
Nadia123
Nadia123

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I dont have a problem with Akash having feelings for Manyata coz his behaviour from the start has shown that he likes her. I did not like his parents attitude. I think Akash is genuine.

I also think UV is better suited to JN coz both are cunning and manipulative and they understand each other's games perfectly whereas even though Manyata is very very stubborn, she has compassion and knows the hardships of the poor. I think if UV married Manyata, she would end up like her mother Komal and UV would be like Brijraj and I am certain that he would insult Manyata regularly about where she grew up. He comes across as someone who has no respect for woman!!!

I hope Akash and Manyata pair up. I hope I am not offending anyone by giving my opinion...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4

smiley1000 Senior Member
smiley1000
smiley1000

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadia123

I dont have a problem with Akash having feelings for Manyata coz his behaviour from the start has shown that he likes her. I did not like his parents attitude. I think Akash is genuine.

I also think UV is better suited to JN coz both are cunning and manipulative and they understand each other's games perfectly whereas even though Manyata is very very stubborn, she has compassion and knows the hardships of the poor. I think if UV married Manyata, she would end up like her mother Komal and UV would be like Brijraj and I am certain that he would insult Manyata regularly about where she grew up. He comes across as someone who has no respect for woman!!!

I hope Akash and Manyata pair up. I hope I am not offending anyone by giving my opinion...Embarrassed

doesnt matter who likes who here..but I dont think Uday will insult Manyata about her upbringing. You are imagining now. he did only to  J cos she deserves it.. He has nice sentiments too.

Edited by smiley1000 - 14 December 2011 at 9:11am
chicky111 Newbie
chicky111
chicky111

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thats true that Akash accepted Muniya when she was poor, but i dont think that they are compatible...
I dont even think that Muniya loves him, its just infactuation towards a person who gave her gift and took her out...how can she conclude its love. people get into so many relations and realize that they r nt compatible even after knowing each other for years...this is too soon to be called love...
And UV has attitude...people like him cuz he uses his brain wen no one can even think abt it..
Embarrassed.and we cant help it if he looks better than Akash...

Go to top