sh4m_4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uday is cheap he using two sister to gain his goal to be the king. and Akash loved her when she was poor and still does I actually like Akash even though Uday has style and attitude. Akash has self respect, honesty and decency unlike UV. this forum is so biased only favour UV cuz of his body. well not everyone a UV in life as this whole drama that manyata only his since when only cuz he rich and Akash is poor compared to money wise and don't forget Akash style is suited to his character as he not a rich person. he a middle class hard working guy where as UV style is of rich spoil brat who wants something will get no matter what even if it mean hurting those that he showed fake affection towards them.

jN there nothing difference between her and UV but the reason she not like is cuz she a girl nothing more. she essence the character real well a female version of UV.

Its annoying reading negative comments about Akash. just cuz he not a rich and has load of attitude is a simple guy doesn't make him bad. in Indian drama it always the good and poor guy that lose out the rich guy. hope that doesn't happen. for once it has a different ending without us all knowing the ending which is simple so far she and uv will get together. JN will be negative and Akash will be made to look like a loser. so typical.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well actually in Indian drama the poor and helpless has always won and not the  one who is rich and powerful πŸ˜† so Aakash has a lot of scope ..don't worry ...

to be honest even I had the feeling that why should Moniya choose Uday over Aakash ...since clearly Aakash wins when it comes to the cateogory of  who is the best human being ...But then Moniya never felt she was in love with Aakash it was her friends who told her and she started thinking in the direction her friends pointed out ( correct me if I m wrong here ) i missed out on two three epis in between ...

so as per me Moniya is not in love with either of them till now ...

Uday is ambitious and manipulative ...but then who is not in that family ...everyone is ...does that mean everybody is plain evil and Moniya should never be with her family ??? and stay back with Aakash ...If people should be chosen as per how gud or how bad they are then toh Manyata should never ever go back to her real family but then also she should abandon Murari since he kidnapped her ...

The question is not who is gud and who is bad ...and who should be chosen on ethical grounds...the question is who will she fall in love with and it can be anyone irrespective of their character certificate drawn by the audience

some people may find Uday bad and mean but there are people who have seen him adoring his little sister like his life ...being immensele respectful to his elders...taking his responsibilities seriously as the future king of his people ...being emotionally attached to not only his family but also Manyata's family and last but not the least ...keeping the memories of Manyata alive in his heart till date ...

so thus he is not exactly a evil character but a character painted in grey shades ...which in MY opinion makes up a normal human being ...normal people are never painted as white or black ...they are mixture of gud and bad elements ...and Uday fits that example perfectly ...

I m not saying Moniya should choose Uday ...but saying she should not choose him because he is evil makes no sense...each and every character in this show has done something wrong in their life to start with ...including Akash's family ...

let the story go on and lets see who loves whom truly before passing out judgements on characters ...and the same goes for Uday Manyata fans ...Uday has not express any love for Manyata yet and the same goes for Manyata 

Ok that was a long essay sorry for that ...maybe it will make absolutely no sense ...I m bad with forming sentences ...but hope the message passes on clearly πŸ€”
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Errm, excuse me?

Firstly, you CANNOT execute and accuse someone just because they have an individual choice. Its nobody's business to judge if someone likes UV or someone likes Aakash. Its a free world and we are free to like or dislike anyone. 

UV is loved not because he is rich and hot. Its his characterization that takes the cake. Secondly, Aakash gets a raw deal because the writers have unknowingly given him a raw deal. Aakash is a good character but he is being turned into a lovesick puppy who has no chemistry with the heroine while your supposed villain UV has it with her. 

Lastly, a DIFFERENT ending is not Princess and the Pauper because that is what usually happens. A different ending is Prince and the Princess. 
Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago
love...OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
honestly people like me love UV cuz he is more realistic...people can't always be good(i am not 😳 )...plus Akash lacks chemistry with Moniya... i agree he is a good actor but Ashish is more fun to watch, he has lots of dimensions to his character not like Akash who is like an open book, we know his limitations(it's always good to good(m not saying good is bad though😊)). Lastly, i agree with @ ~*sindhu*~ Moniya's friends told her that she was in love but it looks like friendship nothing more nothing less

sorry if this offended anyone
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Well actually in Indian drama the poor and helpless has always won and not the  one who is rich and powerful πŸ˜† so Aakash has a lot of scope ..don't worry ...

to be honest even I had the feeling that why should Moniya choose Uday over Aakash ...since clearly Aakash wins when it comes to the cateogory of  who is the best human being ...But then Moniya never felt she was in love with Aakash it was her friends who told her and she started thinking in the direction her friends pointed out ( correct me if I m wrong here ) i missed out on two three epis in between ...

so as per me Moniya is not in love with either of them till now ...

Uday is ambitious and manipulative ...but then who is not in that family ...everyone is ...does that mean everybody is plain evil and Moniya should never be with her family ??? and stay back with Aakash ...If people should be chosen as per how gud or how bad they are then toh Manyata should never ever go back to her real family but then also she should abandon Murari since he kidnapped her ...

The question is not who is gud and who is bad ...and who should be chosen on ethical grounds...the question is who will she fall in love with and it can be anyone irrespective of their character certificate drawn by the audience

some people may find Uday bad and mean but there are people who have seen him adoring his little sister like his life ...being immensele respectful to his elders...taking his responsibilities seriously as the future king of his people ...being emotionally attached to not only his family but also Manyata's family and last but not the least ...keeping the memories of Manyata alive in his heart till date ...

so thus he is not exactly a evil character but a character painted in grey shades ...which in MY opinion makes up a normal human being ...normal people are never painted as white or black ...they are mixture of gud and bad elements ...and Uday fits that example perfectly ...

I m not saying Moniya should choose Uday ...but saying she should not choose him because he is evil makes no sense...each and every character in this show has done something wrong in their life to start with ...including Akash's family ...

let the story go on and lets see who loves whom truly before passing out judgements on characters ...and the same goes for Uday Manyata fans ...Uday has not express any love for Manyata yet and the same goes for Manyata 

Ok that was a long essay sorry for that ...maybe it will make absolutely no sense ...I m bad with forming sentences ...but hope the message passes on clearly πŸ€”

πŸ‘ awesome post Sindhu. agree with u 100%.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Akash's character has nothing strong about him.. that would make me like him even a little,...
his barging into the palace was the height of stupidity...i know many will praise him for his brave act, but to me its stupid.
sh4m_4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

<font color="#ff0066">Errm, excuse me?</font>

<font color="#ff0066">Firstly, you CANNOT execute and accuse someone just because they have an individual choice. Its nobody's business to judge if someone likes UV or someone likes Aakash. Its a free world and we are free to like or dislike anyone.</font>

<font color="#ff0066">UV is loved not because he is rich and hot. Its his characterization that takes the cake. Secondly, Aakash gets a raw deal because the writers have unknowingly given him a raw deal. Aakash is a good character but he is being turned into a lovesick puppy who has no chemistry with the heroine while your supposed villain UV has it with her.</font>

<font color="#ff0066">Lastly, a DIFFERENT ending is not Princess and the Pauper because that is what usually happens. A different ending is Prince and the Princess.</font>

erm excuse me but I can express my opinion as much as other ppl have there are hundereds of topic regarding uv and manyata. none regarding Akash I didn't expect a positive respond as it not about UV but Akash.

and I never said who they should like and who they shouldn't, I was expressing my opinion. it's a forum u entitled to that. forcing your choice and opinion and touching someone in that regarding is called chemistry in many ppl opinion but in mine it form of abuse.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
erm...calm dow gals...
😊

we are here to express our views... not impose our views or quarrel ...
So forget the bitter feelings.. have a calm discussion???
what say???πŸ₯±
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sh4m_4

erm excuse me but I can express my opinion as much as other ppl have there are hundereds of topic regarding uv and manyata. none regarding Akash I didn't expect a positive respond as it not about UV but Akash.

and I never said who they should like and who they shouldn't, I was expressing my opinion. it's a forum u entitled to that. forcing your choice and opinion and touching someone in that regarding is called chemistry in many ppl opinion but in mine it form of abuse.

I have nothing more to say except PEACE OUT and your opinion is fine in its place . And I am out of this place. Adioz, honey. πŸ˜Ž
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
thts more like it...phew.. Aksh vs. Uday is becoming a hot topic... i thought he wudn't stand a chance in front of Uday