Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow (Page 7)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy666

Originally posted by shivani003

Originally posted by hardyboy666

she is speaking the truth,she even mentioned that all the housemates used to discuss abt this,and now i'm sure what sky said abt goa and balbir is also true.

Ok so what if it is true???? Its her PERSONAL LIFE! 
Tharki Sky nor PooB has the right to reveal anything about her personal life or intentionally make comments which causes ppl to speculate like this. Mahek wasnt ever comfortable talking about her past. Everyone has some sort of past and unlike some contestants on that show most are like normal ppl who do not choose or prefer to wash their dirty laundry in public. It should be Mahek's choice whether she wants to talk about her past or not. PB n Sky do not have that right. Only 3rd class ppl stoop that low. I may not be a hard core Mahek fan but I respect her for at least not stooping that low that she would intentionally take digs at someone's past for 30 seconds of fame.  
by looking at her past its been easily said that she is a dirty person,so why was she behaving like a sachchai ki devi.

What do you know about her past that makes you so sure she's a dirty person? I agree she used to get a little OTT about her sachchai lectures but she has far more class then that overgrown teenager called Bedi. I swear she must be going through hormaonal imbalances due to menopause or something to pull of such a nasty stunt like this. Such an attention seeker, limelight hogging wannabeDead 

But then again if she was going to fall for Sky then his cheapo tendencies was bound to rub off on her. Ufff and to think I had found her mature on certain issues. Shame on u PB. Hate u even more than before. Please do us a favour and dont show us ur face in the grand finale. Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07TheBigTamasha

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

I wish mahek sues PB for revealing such personal details of mahek...though i am no fan of mahek's.

PB will bring all those *** by mahek fans forced her to talk about it.. it is high time Mahek fans stop abusing PB... she is what she is and Mahek fans are trying to change it.. shame on them..
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

I'm supporting no one but you should've seen some of the tweets Mehak fans sent her. And we see only the ones she replied to. Boy!! They are nasty. They abuse her, her father...her children. There's only so much one can take.
But yeah, she shouldn't have revealed this. It's none of her business. What's positive-negative got to do with wrist slashes? The girl might be depressed or very very disturbed to do so.

yes mahek fans are very nasty and abusive.. hence i give my support to PB on this..why to hide the truth...?? PB even called PM mental ?? she was hiding this for long time .. good came out with it.. Mahek and her fans DESERVE it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppycock

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppycock

lol this is really hilarious. Depressed.LOLI mean this woman chooses to be a junkie shooting stuff in directly, be a pitiable nasty person in general who's gone cahorting all over Goa, AND still manage to garner sympathy at the same time. Not a bad deal.LOL It's a wonder wonderful world.LOL

We seem to be forgetting Mahek is a public figure. If she claims to be a sachai ki devi which she isn't, she's begging for people to question her about her past, including why she is evading questions about Balbir. Koi toh bataye kissa kya hai? Inquiring minds want to knowLOL

who says druggies dont speak truth?????? its a bad habit doesnt make them bad people. 

I wont say that she was depressed and must have done all that which OTHERs are claiming she did since I dont believe so called moral keepers. We all PB's claim to fame.

Stress is part of life and that what makes you that you are! PB and Sky wont understand that since both were born with silver spoons. Human emotions are beyond their understanding!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07TheBigTamashashivani003

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Really Shocked
So much for being strong headed Ouch
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TallyHo

The Mahek supporters are all faceless, unknown people, she on the other hand, is a public figure.Theres something called maintaining dignity which she hasnt done. She could have ignored the nasty comments and also avoided tweeting so frequently about BB and its contestants. Maybe she is enjoying the limelight  but is not able to bear the heat that comes with it.

To each his own( sigh)- This is just my POV!Smile

why these filthy mahek fans are FACELESS ... it is too much for any individual to take all those *** which they write.. but they do exist is not? Well done PB.. do give them more for what they do ..

Edited by lats22 - 14 December 2011 at 6:34am
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppycock

lol this is really hilarious. Depressed.LOLI mean this woman chooses to be a junkie shooting stuff in directly, be a pitiable nasty person in general who's gone cahorting all over Goa, AND still manage to garner sympathy at the same time. Not a bad deal.LOL It's a wonder wonderful world.LOL

We seem to be forgetting Mahek is a public figure. If she claims to be a sachai ki devi which she isn't, she's begging for people to question her about her past, including why she is evading questions about Balbir. Koi toh bataye kissa kya hai? Inquiring minds want to knowLOL

were you there in Goa when she was doing all that Junkie shooting????? How closely you know here to say that she is pitiable nasty person????

Edited by VAZ2011 - 14 December 2011 at 6:29am

cs-07

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

omg..thats weird..

mahek fans shud stop abusing PB or else she may even explode about balbir ;)

yes they should.. PB will reveal more.. that will be good too for the media to know.. you cannot take a person for granted ..

MoodyFoodie

Go to top