Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow (Page 6)

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by shivani003

Yea I also noticed the razor slashes ages ago but didnt want to make a topic about it as ppl can speculate viciously about something like this. Some ppl do it. Its called "cutting" Her tendencies dont seem suicidal. Apparently its this concept of releasing ur pain and stress by literally hurting yourself. I found it disturbing when my english teacher had told us about this years ago when we were studying the suicidal author called Sylvia Plath. Its creepy and I had never heard about it but its been stuck in my head since then because our teacher said there's a lot of ppl out there who do it and even discuss how they enjoy doing it on public forums. Creepy stuff. Sheeesh...

PB is such a malicious bitch for announcing all this. She is openly spreading hate against Mahek. I wish twitter would ban her!

Yeah...some ppl do that. Angelina Jolie is one of them.  Confused

Oh! Hadnt heard about her doing it but yea I kinda understand why a celeb would do it. They are under constant pressure under the limelight at all times.  The ppl who do it are called "cutters" Hmmm the scars freak me out though and Iam assuming they do it when they reach an all time low... Cant they do something more subtle like aromatherapy or stress balls...  My personal method of stress relief is taking vacation especially to a place where there's a beach. The sound of waves crashing on the beach for me is the best therapy ever.

Edited by shivani003 - 14 December 2011 at 6:00am

soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppycock

Originally posted by JOLLYJOLLY

Originally posted by driftingaway

yeah, cutting is horrible. Most people will do it as a last resort when they are emotionally stressed out or have hit an all time low and are depressed. It's a really sensitive issue and nasty Bedia is mocking her for it. 
Mahek is strong because she's survived and has the scars to prove it. Bedia needs to get a freaking conscience. She's so goddamn fake and her stinking tweets about 'positivity' are  null because she needs to grow a heart and learn some compassion and basic etiquette first.

MEHEK SUFFERED SO MUCH IN LIFE.SHAME ON POOJA BEDI.SHE ALMOST SINGLE HANDLELY MADE POOJA MISHRA MENTAL CASE AND NOW MEHEK.

LOLlol yup, Mahek's life as an NRI in Norway has been filled with great suffering. Her suffering has been greater than the folks in the slums, the people who dont get one square meal a day etc, and who choose not to go down the wrong path. Such a silent-sufferer we have in MahekLOL

Just because somebody is an NRI doesn't mean they don't have pain and suffering...Angry
Looks like you come from the same delusional planet like PB...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoulTheBigTamashaharpkaurshivani003

hardyboy666 Senior Member

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
poppycock Groupbie
poppycock
poppycock

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap_fan

Originally posted by poppycock

Originally posted by JOLLYJOLLY

Originally posted by driftingaway

yeah, cutting is horrible. Most people will do it as a last resort when they are emotionally stressed out or have hit an all time low and are depressed. It's a really sensitive issue and nasty Bedia is mocking her for it. 
Mahek is strong because she's survived and has the scars to prove it. Bedia needs to get a freaking conscience. She's so goddamn fake and her stinking tweets about 'positivity' are  null because she needs to grow a heart and learn some compassion and basic etiquette first.

MEHEK SUFFERED SO MUCH IN LIFE.SHAME ON POOJA BEDI.SHE ALMOST SINGLE HANDLELY MADE POOJA MISHRA MENTAL CASE AND NOW MEHEK.

LOLlol yup, Mahek's life as an NRI in Norway has been filled with great suffering. Her suffering has been greater than the folks in the slums, the people who dont get one square meal a day etc, and who choose not to go down the wrong path. Such a silent-sufferer we have in MahekLOL

Just because somebody is an NRI doesn't mean they don't have pain and suffering...Angry
Looks like you come from the same delusional planet like PB...

we all go through different phases in our lives. Pain and suffering is a part of it, no matter who we are. It's the choices we make that differentiate us. I'd rather feel sorry for people who never had any choices in life to begin with, not someone like Mahek who came from a better than average background.

thanks for reflecting what one specific mahek fan is... great logical presentation btw.LOL
crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i dont know how many of u will agree...but mahek has gone thru a lot in recent past...and it mst have taken a toll on her mentally and that might have driven her to do siuch things with herself! but she came across as strong and defended herself strongly in BB5 ...so maybe she has recoevred now...but SHAME ON PB to divulge such details abt someone and speak soo ill abt a person! if she has so much grudge against a person y cant she discuss oiyt out with Mehek herself! y go public with such senstve information! i m sure PB is no saint herself and will have hidden skeletons in her cupboard! how would she feel if someone talked abt them so blantantly..now that would be negative..right??? n what she is doing right with mehek is sooo postive!! argh!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoulcs-07TheBigTamashashivani003

drDopa Senior Member
drDopa
drDopa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
omggg bediii!!!..how cheap can u get...u know wat goes around comes around...karma is a b*tch...u have a family history of these kinda ppl...it might come back to u as u have mentioned u got daughter too (God Forbid) double standards Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27

drDopa Senior Member
drDopa
drDopa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
and as a matter of fact...u donno wat ppl go through in life...luk at ur own life first ...ur amma ran naked on the beach...and nobody is stoned hearted like u u freaking pedophile...atleast she is hurting herself and not sleeping around like u...u r a dhabba on motherhood...apne bacho ka to khayal ker budhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

As per the below tweet by PB, Mahek has ovew 100 razor slashes from wrist to elbow...She tweeted it when some Mahek fans continuously attacked and harassed her in twitter..

If true, Is Mahek suicidal????? Or maybe depressed????

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@Hinaraja @MeditatingNinja @BeingPiyaS ENOUGH! Pl check Her wrist to elbow! Filled with over 100 razor slashes! so POSITIVE??? now back off!

In another tweet, PB writes "i am also someones daughter & have 1 too. but her followers abuse & spew hate. Time they know who they are defending!"

i am with PB here... she has taken too too much from Mahek fans **... good PB keep it up they deserve it ..

Edited by lats22 - 14 December 2011 at 6:36am

Go to top