Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Uff... whatz ur problem pooja bedi... I mean ... whether it is true or not, itz a different issue... but exposing some one like dis on public forum is not acceptable... I'm sure ...u also have some secrets under the carpet... ... how u would feel...when someone starts disclosing ur secrets... show some dignity lady... n... take...DEEP BREATH...DEEP BREATH...

Behave like a mature person as most of the people of ur age do... N...stop responding tweets which u don't like... when u stop responding ... people will stop posting...

Oh! how the mighty have fallen!!

Whatever she is facing on Twitter is self-inflicted, she was begging for this 'attention'...๐Ÿคข

I hope that Mehek sues her for this or atleast sends her a legal notice... and even if it was any other contestant she spoke about - two wrongs don't make a right... Mehek fans should ignore her, completely... let's see how she gets footage then๐Ÿ˜ก
First of all I dont believe the likes of Shakti Kapoor and Pooja Bedi, I can give credit to Shakti for what he is today, but PB has a famous dad as an achievement and an ad like KS. They are spitting VENOM on anyone who is more famous than them, atleast Mahek avoided all controversial questions. PB doesnt have guts to face the adversities, we saw that big time when she got evicted and kept on saying it is not due to less votes but due to her daughter's birthday. She doesnt have any credibility. Its very had to digest for her that people dont like her since she lives in big delusional world of her!!lets not disturb her she hasnt grown beyond 5-6 years of age we all saw that in BB5
Originally posted by driftingaway

yeah, cutting is horrible. Most people will do it as a last resort when they are emotionally stressed out or have hit an all time low and are depressed. It's a really sensitive issue and nasty Bedia is mocking her for it. 
Mahek is strong because she's survived and has the scars to prove it. Bedia needs to get a freaking conscience. She's so goddamn fake and her stinking tweets about 'positivity' are  null because she needs to grow a heart and learn some compassion and basic etiquette first.

MEHEK SUFFERED SO MUCH IN LIFE.SHAME ON POOJA BEDI.SHE ALMOST SINGLE HANDLELY MADE POOJA MISHRA MENTAL CASE AND NOW MEHEK.
Originally posted by taurus27

So Pooja Bedi's word is the gospel truth!!

She is the sickest character, so jealous and insecure. At the age of 41, she has been a B grade actress and earned money from reality shows. And she is jealous that Mahek is more popular than her. Thats the root of all the trouble.
CORRECTION-POOJA BEDI IS A D GRADE ACTRESS AND E GRADE HUMAN BEING.
lol this is really hilarious. Depressed.๐Ÿ˜†I mean this woman chooses to be a junkie shooting stuff in directly, be a pitiable nasty person in general who's gone cahorting all over Goa, AND still manage to garner sympathy at the same time. Not a bad deal.๐Ÿ˜† It's a wonder wonderful world.๐Ÿ˜†

We seem to be forgetting Mahek is a public figure. If she claims to be a sachai ki devi which she isn't, she's begging for people to question her about her past, including why she is evading questions about Balbir. Koi toh bataye kissa kya hai? Inquiring minds want to know๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by hardyboy666

she is speaking the truth,she even mentioned that all the housemates used to discuss abt this,and now i'm sure what sky said abt goa and balbir is also true.

Ok so what if it is true???? Its her PERSONAL LIFE! 
Tharki Sky nor PooB has the right to reveal anything about her personal life or intentionally make comments which causes ppl to speculate like this. Mahek wasnt ever comfortable talking about her past. Everyone has some sort of past and unlike some contestants on that show most are like normal ppl who do not choose or prefer to wash their dirty laundry in public. It should be Mahek's choice whether she wants to talk about her past or not. PB n Sky do not have that right. Only 3rd class ppl stoop that low. I may not be a hard core Mahek fan but I respect her for at least not stooping that low that she would intentionally take digs at someone's past for 30 seconds of fame.  
retarded old lady.. why is she writing stuffs about mehek if her fans are sending her hate messages.. will she write about salman khan if his fans does the same?
and now she is shamelessly talking about balbir and goa.. i compare her yo sith for talking like this.. why does it.matter to her whether that is true or not.. why does not she think like a normal person weather sky should have said such things in front of the whole nation irrespective of its truth..
Originally posted by JOLLYJOLLY

MEHEK SUFFERED SO MUCH IN LIFE.SHAME ON POOJA BEDI.SHE ALMOST SINGLE HANDLELY MADE POOJA MISHRA MENTAL CASE AND NOW MEHEK.

๐Ÿ˜†lol yup, Mahek's life as an NRI in Norway has been filled with great suffering. Her suffering has been greater than the folks in the slums, the people who dont get one square meal a day etc, and who choose not to go down the wrong path. Such a silent-sufferer we have in Mahek๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MithiBani

Yeah...some ppl do that. Angelina Jolie is one of them.  ๐Ÿ˜•

Oh! Hadnt heard about her doing it but yea I kinda understand why a celeb would do it. They are under constant pressure under the limelight at all times.  The ppl who do it are called "cutters" Hmmm the scars freak me out though and Iam assuming they do it when they reach an all time low... Cant they do something more subtle like aromatherapy or stress balls...  My personal method of stress relief is taking vacation especially to a place where there's a beach. The sound of waves crashing on the beach for me is the best therapy ever.
Edited by shivani003 - 12 years ago