Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow (Page 12)

EagleEye Senior Member
EagleEye
EagleEye

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hardyboy666

sky who is a friend of her frm 13 years have said everything abt her past and i believe him,and Pb have suffered much more in life than her but she never did any emotional dramas for sympathy,and now when mahek fans are constantly abusing her whole family is pathetic,this was a slap on their face,according to me what she did was ryt.

sky who is a friend of her frm 13 years have said everything abt her past and i believe him.

I had 70 classmates in my Graduation Class,150 classmates in my pre-graduation class and some 100 more before pre-graduation,I had 120 hostel mates. So, 70+150+100+120 = 440.
Apart from that,I knew another 60 people or so.So, I knew atleast around 500 people with whom I had interacted over a period of say 15 years.I used to hang out and  had been friends with 100 people atleast out of those 500 ,over a period of 15 yrs.Presently,out of those 100 ,I am intouch with 30.So,what happenend to other 470 people.
Does Acquaintance ring a bell ? Acquaintance <> Friends.Am I clear to you (Symmo style)LOL

Since,when Sky's word is a gospel truth,Is he Raja HarishChandra ? You sound like Sunny Leone here when you say "...I believe Sky" .Have you ever met him,interacted with him.Nah,you have seen  him in screen and that's enough for you.

and Pb have suffered much more in life than her but she never did any emotional dramas for sympathy..

Yes,PB might have her sufferings to a certain extent or might not, like every other human on this planet.She also might have darkest secrets in her vault.Now, did Sky ever reveal  any of her secrets to millions of hungry audience, ..NO .So,why should PB do emotional dramas.

Also,my dear friend,different people react differently,When insulted, some fight,some sulk,some keep mum,some become violent etc etc .It is also possible that if some people don't want to get their beans spilled out to the world,they may want to suck up to that person,wch PB displayed.See so many possibilities and ifs & buts. 

and now when mahek fans are constantly abusing her whole family is pathetic,this was a slap on their face,according to me what she did was ryt.

Please read my post in Page 9.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliaharpkaur

Go to top