Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shivani003

What do you know about her past that makes you so sure she's a dirty person? I agree she used to get a little OTT about her sachchai lectures but she has far more class then that overgrown teenager called Bedi. I swear she must be going through hormaonal imbalances due to menopause or something to pull of such a nasty stunt like this. Such an attention seeker, limelight hogging wannabe🀒 

But then again if she was going to fall for Sky then his cheapo tendencies was bound to rub off on her. Ufff and to think I had found her mature on certain issues. Shame on u PB. Hate u even more than before. Please do us a favour and dont show us ur face in the grand finale. πŸ€”

sky who is a friend of her frm 13 years have said everything abt her past and i believe him,and Pb have suffered much more in life than her but she never did any emotional dramas for sympathy,and now when mahek fans are constantly abusing her whole family is pathetic,this was a slap on their face,according to me what she did was ryt.
EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

i just checked her twitter account...couldnt find that tweet...maybe she removed it...can someone confirm if she removed it or not.

I had seen that tweet.
Yes,she had removed it some 2 hours back,when she saw that a cc of her tweet was sent to Salman Khan.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: EagleEye

I had seen that tweet.
Yes,she had removed it some 2 hours back,when she saw that a cc of her tweet was sent to Salman Khan.

PB is a coward as well🀒🀒
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

the public will speculate and ask questions, but Mahek doesnt need to answer to anything or anyone.  That is her prerogative.

Whats the worse that could happen? Balbir turns out to be a pimp and Mahek turns out to be a po*nstar/hussy ... oh wait. Gaah. we already have one of those  in the BB house.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: driftingaway

the public will speculate and ask questions, but Mahek doesnt need to answer to anything or anyone.  That is her prerogative.

Whats the worse that could happen? Balbir turns out to be a pimp and Mahek turns out to be a po*nstar/hussy ... oh wait. Gaah. we already have one of those  in the BB house.

PB has no qualms abt Sunny, but she dares 2 speculate abt Mahek? Wat double standards.
boredsoul thumbnail
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=260567557331603&set=a.260567550664937.80741.260565370665155&type=1&theater
check the above link guys , itseems pb tweeted & then deleted it .
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredsoul

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=260567557331603&set=a.260567550664937.80741.260565370665155&type=1&theater

totally love the topic name, so creative :))
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: boredsoul

Dunno. Doesn't sound like PB's language i.e. that english...'rudes fans'. πŸ˜•

And plz don't jump at me ppl. I'm NOT defending her.

Edited by MithiBani - 12 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Dunno. Doesn't sound like PB's language i.e. that english...'rudes fans'. πŸ˜•

And plz don't jump at me ppl. I'm NOT defending her.

πŸ˜† your right. I don't think it is PB, either. I think someone is showcasing their photoshopping skills.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: driftingaway

πŸ˜† your right. I don't think it is PB, either. I think someone is showcasing their photoshopping skills.

Definately not PB. BTW if she reads dis she'll be aghast...how der anyone write such bad english impersonating her!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago