Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so the latest:

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
NO more tweets abt Mahek Chahal from me henceforth. Her PR/FANS r welcome 2 continue their filth but i'd rather tell my followers about Me:)

So I hope finally this ends here. I am amazed she got this point sooo late! Had she just been a little more dignified from the start...
Edited by tisha_bhatia - 12 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

Ok so the latest:

NO more tweets abt Mahek Chahal from me henceforth. Her PR/FANS r welcome 2 continue their filth but i'd rather tell my followers about Me:)

So I hope finally this ends here. I am amazed she got this point sooo late! Had she just been a little more dignified from the start...

Yeah exactly. Nd isn't it too little too late. The damage has already been done.

Chalo hopefully she'll be dignified frm no onwards. Better late than never!
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tisha_bhatia

Ok so the latest:

Sau chuhe marke billi hajo ko chali...🤢
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Why is Mahek suicidal? Any reason?
PB have suffered even worse than mahek in life,but she didn't stoop so low like mahek who said every damn thing abt her personal life on camera just for sympathy,and some mahek fans are constantly abusing her whole family.she got frustrated and said this which is nothing but the truth,she is trying to open the eyes of mahek fans,who are thinking that she is a devi,sky is a friend of her frm 13 years so i believe him whatever he said abt goa and balbeer. Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

As per the below tweet by PB, Mahek has ovew 100 razor slashes from wrist to elbow...She tweeted it when some Mahek fans continuously attacked and harassed her in twitter..

If true, Is Mahek suicidal????? Or maybe depressed????

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@Hinaraja @MeditatingNinja @BeingPiyaS ENOUGH! Pl check Her wrist to elbow! Filled with over 100 razor slashes! so POSITIVE??? now back off!

In another tweet, PB writes "i am also someones daughter & have 1 too. but her followers abuse & spew hate. Time they know who they are defending!"

WOW...🤢🤢...everyday...i think that OK...Bedi has reached her low but i am proved wrong...i think using someone's suicidal tendency to put them down...is a new LOW for Bedi according to me but she will prove me wrong again...not that i believe even one word she says about anyone🤢🤢
Bedi whose own brother suffered from a mental disorder and later committed suicide should have known the pain...but this woman...i don't even know if she IS a woman...is absolutely cold hearted...i now HATE her...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢...we all know her class by the way she supports sky in everything...

Bedi had an easy life...being the daughter of Kabir Bedi...what she doesn't realise that people have to struggle in life and are sometimes disappointed...not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth...SHAME ON U BEDI🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u knw the best thing to do is unfollow her. as simple as that. 
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i just checked her twitter account...couldnt find that tweet...maybe she removed it...can someone confirm if she removed it or not.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya91.

You are absolutely right MithiBani.
No wonder they are sending such tweets to PB bcoz they are a fan of such a lowclass, fake 3rd rated psycho Mahek who can stoop to any level for fame & publicity... so the fans of such a sad person, will only show such a sad behavior and keep harassing a mother of two, as it is their birth right.
Crazy illiterate people.

👎🏼 to all such socalled fans and
👎🏼👎🏼 to the most fake & most negative female in BB i.e. Mahek Chahal.

NOW START BASHING ME TOO lowlives 😆

GET WELL SOON TANYA91 or SAMEER AHMED...I FEEL FOR YOU 😳

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pata nahi uskay kay saath kia hoa hay past mein kay Mehak aisi hay - remember when they were talking abt achievement , she flipped  and cried.