Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poppycock

lol this is really hilarious. Depressed.😆I mean this woman chooses to be a junkie shooting stuff in directly, be a pitiable nasty person in general who's gone cahorting all over Goa, AND still manage to garner sympathy at the same time. Not a bad deal.😆 It's a wonder wonderful world.😆

We seem to be forgetting Mahek is a public figure. If she claims to be a sachai ki devi which she isn't, she's begging for people to question her about her past, including why she is evading questions about Balbir. Koi toh bataye kissa kya hai? Inquiring minds want to know😆

who says druggies dont speak truth?????? its a bad habit doesnt make them bad people. 

I wont say that she was depressed and must have done all that which OTHERs are claiming she did since I dont believe so called moral keepers. We all PB's claim to fame.

Stress is part of life and that what makes you that you are! PB and Sky wont understand that since both were born with silver spoons. Human emotions are beyond their understanding!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Really 😲
So much for being strong headed
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TallyHo

The Mahek supporters are all faceless, unknown people, she on the other hand, is a public figure.Theres something called maintaining dignity which she hasnt done. She could have ignored the nasty comments and also avoided tweeting so frequently about BB and its contestants. Maybe she is enjoying the limelight  but is not able to bear the heat that comes with it.

To each his own( sigh)- This is just my POV!😊

why these filthy mahek fans are FACELESS ... it is too much for any individual to take all those *** which they write.. but they do exist is not? Well done PB.. do give them more for what they do ..
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppycock

lol this is really hilarious. Depressed.😆I mean this woman chooses to be a junkie shooting stuff in directly, be a pitiable nasty person in general who's gone cahorting all over Goa, AND still manage to garner sympathy at the same time. Not a bad deal.😆 It's a wonder wonderful world.😆

We seem to be forgetting Mahek is a public figure. If she claims to be a sachai ki devi which she isn't, she's begging for people to question her about her past, including why she is evading questions about Balbir. Koi toh bataye kissa kya hai? Inquiring minds want to know😆

were you there in Goa when she was doing all that Junkie shooting????? How closely you know here to say that she is pitiable nasty person????

Edited by VAZ2011 - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monu_tan

omg..thats weird..

mahek fans shud stop abusing PB or else she may even explode about balbir ;)

yes they should.. PB will reveal more.. that will be good too for the media to know.. you cannot take a person for granted ..
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poojabeditweets's Tweet close
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@Snigdhashetty i work at village level empowering women with livelihood skills (candle making etc) I feel it every womans duty to help other
in reply to ?
@roxchya raksha thapa
@poojabeditweets @Snigdhashetty yah.tweetng all ur haters.replyin every comments.u seem 2 b very busy PB.gud social wrk
14 Dec via web

😆
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lats22

why these filthy mahek fans are FACELESS ... it is too much for any individual to take all those *** which they write.. but they do exist is not? Well done PB.. do give them more for what they do ..

Yeah agree ppl hv gone overbaord on twitter bashing PB, but if PB simply stops reacting 2 dem dey'll be bored nd leave. Also wat she's doing is no better, by constantly maligning Mahek. She also has not spared Shraddha nd PM. At least she should show some class. My advice 4 her is my signature quote.
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shame on Pooja Bedi.I never knew you were such a dirty and sick woman.God bless your daughters.
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya91.

Thank you richa ji for the kindness & sweetness 😊
Keep showing what you are capable of 😆

do not reply to my posts again please. i dont have a tolerance for pm antics.
EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all,not all PB bashers are Mahek fans,there are also Misra fans included.Also,not all the bashers use abuses,Bedi is selectively quoting the abusive ones.Another group of bashers who hate Bedi are neither Mahek or Misra fans.So,the generalization that Bediji is being bashed by Mahek fans only doesn't hold water.

Secondly,Mahek had an accident around 1 to 2 yrs back,how do we know for sure ,whether those marks are not from the accident (yes,I know Blade slashes are diff.) but there is a possibility.There might be a huge exaggeration of 100 slashes,it might be 10 also.And mostly,this is all based on the presumption that Poo Bedi is telling the truth.

Thirdly,Poo Bedi is a public figure ,she should know how to behave responsively ,instead of venting her frustation with her bashers,who are nameless & faceless figures.How old is this woman ? She should have known how to  carry herself as a responsible public figure instead of behaving like a teenager  ,going tit for tat to score some brownie points.

And lastly,if she wants to fight with the bashers like a teenager ,let her do it,but she should not drag Mahek here.