Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
this is usually done by them who see themselves as dirty, often as a result of abuse, self-injury may be a way of symbolically ridding themselves of the contamination they feel.So i think sky was telling the truth,now i think something is fishy,goa and balbir thing seems to be true.
I don't know the real story behind mahek but talking like this about her is even too low for bedi if she was really bothered by mahek's fan then she should have attacked them not mahek
So Pooja Bedi's word is the gospel truth!!

She is the sickest character, so jealous and insecure. At the age of 41, she has been a B grade actress and earned money from reality shows. And she is jealous that Mahek is more popular than her. Thats the root of all the trouble.
this is stupid ... Mahek isnt responsible for her fanbots. Just like Salman Khan l is not responsible for sallu fanbots, and Katrina Kaif is not responsible for Katrina fanbots. Bedi needs to realise her twitter is being watched by everyone. She can't reveal intimate/personal details just like that! She needs to stop retorting back to EVERY single tweet she receives. It's like she's lapping up the attention. She quotes every single Mahek fan and then she complains. On top of that she thinks she's so snarky she tries to make snide digs like ''respect to item dancers like Mahek Chahal, Rakhi Sawant, Koena Mitra, Sambhavna'' but refuses to aknowledge 'Malaika, Katrina, Helen, and Kareena' who do item numbers too. ðŸ˜† She continues to tweet about Mahek Chahal, despite not receiving a direct tweet from Mahek herself.

people need to stop with the hate tweets, but me thinks Bedia is enjoying the attention. She needs to stop with the snide remarks and needs to stop giving out personal info everytime she quotes a Mahek fan. Mahek isn't responsible for them! Why place her in the line of fire.
Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
making a mockery of some one's personal life .. trying to create unnecessary hype about some one in particular .. do u all think that such person can be positve even if anyone tweet her something nasty .. than also she is a mature lady not in her teens or twenty to behave in such a nasty or pathetic way! 
Originally posted by hardyboy666

this is usually done by them who see themselves as dirty, often as a result of abuse, self-injury may be a way of symbolically ridding themselves of the contamination they feel.So i think sky was telling the truth,now i think something is fishy,goa and balbir thing seems to be true.
If your a sky fan then you would understand this " HAVE A HEART "
This woman is impossible. Pooja Bedi get a life ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by driftingaway

this is stupid ... Mahek isnt responsible for her fanbots. Just like Salman Khan l is not responsible for sallu fanbots, and Katrina Kaif is not responsible for Katrina fanbots. Bedi needs to realise her twitter is being watched by everyone. She can't reveal intimate/personal details just like that! She needs to stop retorting back to EVERY single tweet she receives. It's like she's lapping up the attention. She quotes back every single Mahek fan and then she complains. On top of that she thinks she so's snarky she tries to make snide digs like ''respect to item dancers like Mahek Chahal, Rakhi Sawant, Koena Mitra, Sambhavna'' but refuses to aknowledge 'Malaika, Katrina, Helen, and Kareena' who do item numbers too. ðŸ˜† She continues to tweet about Mahek Chahal, despite not receiving a direct tweet from Mahek herself.

people need to stop with the hate tweets, but me thinks Bedia is enjoying the attention. She needs to stop with the snide remarks and needs to stop giving out personal info everytime she quotes a Mahek fan. Mahek isn't responsible for them! Why place her in the line of fire.
Exactly! Also der r many Mahek fans nd out of dem some r tweeting her nasty comments nd she says dat shows wat kind of fans Mahek attract. Excuse me!!!😡

yeah, cutting is horrible. Most people will do it as a last resort when they are emotionally stressed out or have hit an all time low and are depressed. It's a really sensitive issue and nasty Bedia is mocking her for it. 
Mahek is strong because she's survived and has the scars to prove it. Bedia needs to get a freaking conscience. She's so goddamn fake and her stinking tweets about 'positivity' are  null because she needs to grow a heart and learn some compassion and basic etiquette first.
[QUOTE=monu_tan]omg..thats weird..

mahek fans shud stop abusing PB or else she may even explode about balbir ;)

[/WHO  CARE ABOUT BALBIR.WE ALL LOVE MEHEK THE WAY SHE WAS IN BB.