Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Yea I also noticed the razor slashes ages ago but didnt want to make a topic about it as ppl can speculate viciously about something like this. Some ppl do it. Its called "cutting" Her tendencies dont seem suicidal. Apparently its this concept of releasing ur pain and stress by literally hurting yourself. I found it disturbing when my english teacher had told us about this years ago when we were studying the suicidal author called Sylvia Plath. Its creepy and I had never heard about it but its been stuck in my head since then because our teacher said there's a lot of ppl out there who do it and even discuss how they enjoy doing it on public forums. Creepy stuff. Sheeesh...

PB is such a malicious bitch for announcing all this. She is openly spreading hate against Mahek. I wish twitter would ban her!
Originally posted by ssshhh

I too read her tweet, but it's not even clear if d person refered 2 is Mahek. Whether Mahek or anyone esle, dis is too below d belt. PB is being just like Sky. Even if it's Mahek's fans who r harassing her on twitter, how can she start attacking Mahek? She's simply crossing d limits.

i am mahek fan but main ne is koo koi tweet nhe kia ab tak na karonga !!!!!!!!!!!!!
PB should check if she got AIDS with the lifestyle she leads
she is speaking the truth,she even mentioned that all the housemates used to discuss abt this,and now i'm sure what sky said abt goa and balbir is also true.
Originally posted by soap_fan

Seriously!!! What did she do when she got a divorce?? Wasn't depressed?? Acting as if she is positivity personified...😡

Her gana abt 'positivity' is getting a bit much. 🤔 How abt you stay off twitter for a bit, Ms Bedi?
Originally posted by annamunna

i am mahek fan but main ne is koo koi tweet nhe kia ab tak na karonga !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think PB needs 2 back off. I also wrote in another post tht dis is becoming a vicious cycle nd if PB stops responding d harrasing ppl will finally get bored nd leave.

OMG poor girl :( She has gone through alot and now will go through more because of this dumb 40 year old teenager !!
She should have some respect and disable her twitter acc if she is getting all these hate messages !! Spreading all this about mehak who has done /said nothing about her would not make mehak's fans stop.

I hope this stupid old hag learns a lesson for doing this to the poor girl
Originally posted by shivani003

Yea I also noticed the razor slashes ages ago but didnt want to make a topic about it as ppl can speculate viciously about something like this. Some ppl do it. Its called "cutting" Her tendencies dont seem suicidal. Apparently its this concept of releasing ur pain and stress by literally hurting yourself. I found it disturbing when my english teacher had told us about this years ago when we were studying the suicidal author called Sylvia Plath. Its creepy and I had never heard about it but its been stuck in my head since then because our teacher said there's a lot of ppl out there who do it and even discuss how they enjoy doing it on public forums. Creepy stuff. Sheeesh...

PB is such a malicious bitch for announcing all this. She is openly spreading hate against Mahek. I wish twitter would ban her!

Yeah...some ppl do that. Angelina Jolie is one of them.  😕
The Mahek supporters are all faceless, unknown people, she on the other hand, is a public figure.Theres something called maintaining dignity which she hasnt done. She could have ignored the nasty comments and also avoided tweeting so frequently about BB and its contestants. Maybe she is enjoying the limelight  but is not able to bear the heat that comes with it.

To each his own( sigh)- This is just my POV!😊
omg..thats weird..

mahek fans shud stop abusing PB or else she may even explode about balbir ;)