Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek has over 100 razor slashes frm wrist 2 elbow

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
As per the below tweet by PB, Mahek has ovew 100 razor slashes from wrist to elbow...She tweeted it when some Mahek fans continuously attacked and harassed her in twitter..

If true, Is Mahek suicidal????? Or maybe depressed????

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@Hinaraja @MeditatingNinja @BeingPiyaS ENOUGH! Pl check Her wrist to elbow! Filled with over 100 razor slashes! so POSITIVE??? now back off!

In another tweet, PB writes "i am also someones daughter & have 1 too. but her followers abuse & spew hate. Time they know who they are defending!"
Edited by girlie_giggles - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: girlie_giggles

As per the below tweet by PB, Mahek has ovew 100 razor slashes from wrist to elbow...She tweeted it when some Mahek fans continuously attacked and harassed her in twitter..

If true, Is Mahek suicidal????? Or maybe depressed????

poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@Hinaraja @MeditatingNinja @BeingPiyaS ENOUGH! Pl check Her wrist to elbow! Filled with over 100 razor slashes! so POSITIVE??? now back off!

In another tweet, PB writes "i am also someones daughter & have 1 too. but her followers abuse & spew hate. Time they know who they are defending!"

If that is the case...SHAME ON SKY, PB for picking on a person who is suicidal..show some compassion...
Everyone doesn't have easy lives like PB and Sky...spoilt brats..🤢
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wish mahek sues PB for revealing such personal details of mahek...though i am no fan of mahek's.
Vimmi. thumbnail
Pooja bedi wait and watch u also have a daughter...and despite of having a daughter you are speaking such crap about someone's daughter!! You are giving out someone's personal details just like your Sky did..Chee mann...shame on such people!!Edited by Vimmi. - 12 years ago
Vimmi. thumbnail
One more thing..can pooja bedi give some internal details about her dear Sky also? She is doign such pathetic acts and proving what kind of a person she is. Who the hell does she think she is? just and just kabir Bedi's daughter..nothing else..

What has she done i n her career or 41 years?
A movie called VISHKANYA..
A Kamasutra ad.
 many reality shows!!!!

Thats it...What does she think of herself? ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Vimmi. - 12 years ago
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: susan29

I wish mahek sues PB for revealing such personal details of mahek...though i am no fan of mahek's.

what else do u expect from her...she's sounding so much like Sky now😆...surely a match made in heaven oh sorry hell🤢😆
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 12 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I'm supporting no one but you should've seen some of the tweets Mehak fans sent her. And we see only the ones she replied to. Boy!! They are nasty. They abuse her, her father...her children. There's only so much one can take.
But yeah, she shouldn't have revealed this. It's none of her business. What's positive-negative got to do with wrist slashes? The girl might be depressed or very very disturbed to do so.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She should marry Sky and go for honeymoon in an island and will not come back forever!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I too read her tweet, but it's not even clear if d person refered 2 is Mahek. Whether Mahek or anyone esle, dis is too below d belt. PB is being just like Sky. Even if it's Mahek's fans who r harassing her on twitter, how can she start attacking Mahek? She's simply crossing d limits.
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

I'm supporting no one but you should've seen some of the tweets Mehak fans sent her. And we see only the ones she replied to. Boy!! They are nasty. They abuse her, her father...her children. There's only so much one can take.

But yeah, she shouldn't have revealed this. It's none of her business. What's positive-negative got to do with wrist slashes? The girl might be depressed or very very disturbed to do so.

Seriously!!! What did she do when she got a divorce?? Wasn't depressed?? Acting as if she is positivity personified...😡