Hitler Didi

My theories about Rishi-explaining his behavior

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In response to roshnee's post I really don't know if Rishi is the guy for Indu.  I have a theory that both Indu & Rishi have suffered as a result to things that took place in their past.  The difference is Indu is more inside out with her anger at her life while Rishi hides his own more through his smiling face & never even mentioning anything regarding it to anyone.  Also like Indu, he is be more open when it comes to expressing certain kinds of emotions & more closed when it comes to expressing others.

Like I said before, sometimes, I feel that the reason why Rishi behaves the way he does with Indu's family, especially with him interfering with her family matters when she told him not to😆 is because there was a lack of affection in his life😭.  Heck, maybe his rich parents would leave him with a nanny to take care of him for quite a bit of the time for example😭  Anyways, he may not have receivde much affection from his own family & they might not have paid very much attention to him & he is receiving more affection & attention with Indu's family.  I thought I remember him saying on the show that he has gotten attached to the Sharma family & I feel this attachment that he mentioned is only gonna grow bigger- I am thinkin' romantic love & marriage here.  

He may have a psychological issue.  He is so desperate for affection & attention in at least kind of an unhealthy way.  At present, Mandira is giving him attention.  When lookin' at the past episodes, Rishi may have absolutely melted inside with seeing Ishan when Munna went to jail & when Indu left the house.  It's during these times that he could see himself like Ishan, wanting whoever it was in his family to be there in his life & Rishi knows what it's like to have the absence of famiy in one's life.  Rishi is not really one of the most rationale people & he can be quite a softie at times, maybe not wanting to be like how his parents were- thinkin' more about themselves & interfering in other peoples' lives less.  Rishi is quite affectionate with Ishan & I feel he will pretty much do anything to put a smile on this kid's face, even if it's something some of us forum members don't agree with😆.  He has such a soft spot for this him.  I can totally see Indishi as parents to their son & Indu is more strict & does the disciplining while Rishi is more lenient on him😆 & when he catches him doing something bad, one of the things he will say is that he will tell mommy😆 (his wife Indu of course) & the kid will get get worried since well, Indu is the more strict parent but at the end of the day both Indu & Rishi are quite affectionate & loving towards him.     

The only person on the show who is putting in effort to finding out more about Rishi is Indu & it's maybe when she reveals all the stuff she found out about him, that he spill the beans about his past, intebtion (s) on why he staying at her house, etc.  This will result in Indu seeing a different side to him.  I am predicting that both Indu & Rishi will see different sides to eathother & eventually fall seriously in love with eachother😃.  I think showing him have a psycholgical issue (s) like what I just talked about in this post for example is one of the ways the CV's can go about justifying his behavior but lets wait & see.  By the way, there are times when pychological issues get carried on from childhood and/or adolescence to adulthood & they can cause not so rational and/or over the top behavior.     

Gosh I don't know if I explained my thoughts too well in this topic post😆.  Anyways, feel free to share your thoughts. 
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Good theory but not logical according to me..

Indira was happy child n became Hitler due to the circumstances so its better not to compare indiras persoanlity to this complexed, confused n corrupted natured guy like Rishi who has dono nothing but entered in her life n started creating trouble at home n outside ..

Why Indira has to face another attention seeker pshycic cynical smile wala guy in her life to create more trouble , uskee family wale kafee hai iske liye

Marriage, love, affection yeh to door kee baat hai , tolerating this sort of person will be an achievement for someone like Indira n she is tolerating him because she cannot pay his rent/deposite back 

How cvs will resurface his character after ruining so much 😆, that will be big question n it will be interesting to see also , let see kya hota hai ðŸ˜†  
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice post dear but keep patient ...
let see cvs do with rishi character ...
I dont want to defend him hope vs justify his character
-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice post edabella
story line is going on'' kasam se '' script
wait for open suspense
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
indian television do not portray psychological issues very well so i hope that they don't even attempt to!
This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

indian television do not portray psychological issues very well so i hope that they don't even attempt to!

agree with u ...

Ricky/Rishi does not look like pshycho patients at all 😕 , his motto of life is to interefer in Indira Business n ruine her reputation
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Maybe Vidit has been directing Rishi at least part of the time when it comes to helping transform Indu.  If Vidit told Rishi to do all this stuff he been doing with Mandira like run away w/her to teach Indu a lesson then, it's a different story.  

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't thint the Cvs are actually going to work so hard on a character like Rishi's...the most they will show is him being a carfree righ brat with a soft dil who took up a job of protecting his friend's family but fell for the sister instead...(sister could be mandira or indira or both...😆 )
Fir we will see some love shove...some doey eyed romansh...trust me thats exactly what is going to happen...Vidit is probably dead...