Navya

Reason for Navya's uniqueness..

virmaan84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
by Navya i dont mean the character navya but the serial...the most unique factor about this serial is that it is based on youth and about college life, friendship, young love etc...but right now the serial is going in a completely different direction and that is towards saas-bahu problems which we get to see in many other serials and have seen a lot in the past also...cant wait to see how navya's nayi soch is going to change the loonie clan...OMG that's a big job to crack those people...in between this attempt of changing them, i still hope to see a lot of scenes between navya-ritz and appy and the whole gang including ranbir cos this gang is what is unique in the show...i'm so glad that CV's planned to postpone the marraige for later and i hope that there's still more time for it cos once navya enteres that house as a bahu, we can expect the end of the friendship gang...once navya goes back to mishra house, there should be more scenes which shows teenage love between anant and navya..really fed up of seeing the loonies...some refreshment is needed now with few upcoming episodes which has none of the loonies...like a vacation after exams...๐Ÿ˜ƒwhat is ur opinion on this? Edited by virmaan84 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
ya agree ,,,we really need break frm dis track
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
really missing anya's magic...
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya dear agree with u really missing old navya episodes๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shweta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yupp agree with u ...navya has been in jail for  7 days...thank god aaj use rahat mil jaayegi...nice post dear.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
SmartyY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by navyaasmA - 12 years ago
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u missing navya's old epis ๐Ÿ˜ญ & i like to add one more fact,for me the uniqeness ws in Anant & Navya's relation, they used to share everything with each other so tht no mu couldnt come btwn thm b4 but frm last few epi they strt hiding things frm each other ๐Ÿ˜ญ & thts not a good sign