anya_17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
as m a navya fan but i do watch d3 n hhl...i really like arjun...he's soo cute, sweet n handsome
just love him❤️...poor boy..he's falling fr sia..but afterwrds his heart will brk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
first  of all big welcome to hhl family and yay good to  know  you are also juno fan like us
still story is not over we will see wat will happen even the cv's may do change at end
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to HHL family...🤗
Another Juno fan...We all love him...Don't worry dear...still there is a hope...Moreover If sia does not get juno..then i vl feel only for sia...Unlucky girl...missed a cute,handsome and lovely boy...😍
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshini1494

Welcome to HHL family...🤗

Another Juno fan...We all love him...Don't worry dear...still there is a hope...Moreover If sia does not get juno..then i vl feel only for sia...Unlucky girl...missed a cute,handsome and lovely boy...😍

haha  well said roshu  if she gone leave juno  definitely she iis unlucky gal🤢 pakka blind 
anya_17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

haha  well said roshu  if she gone leave juno  definitely she iis unlucky gal🤢 pakka blind 

or we can say sia is not worth fr juno...m not saying that sia is bad...she is nice but not perfect fr juno
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow!! juno fan welcum welcum,.do join us at Arsia AT,...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anya_17

or we can say sia is not worth fr juno...m not saying that sia is bad...she is nice but not perfect fr juno

even i too felt that sometyms but wat to do sia has all the qualities wich juno wants in her gal ..we can say it as sia is unlucky 😆 lolz kyaa kaarey we bitten by yuvi and abi's chemistry and we r not ready to see any new gal opposite to him
anya_17 thumbnail
tell me hows their offscrn rapport..?
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anya_17

tell me hows their offscrn rapport..?

we  yuvi abi fans  r actually happy that their  offscreen rapport is soo good  . they r best of friends  yuvi abi and heli are thick buddies offscreen 
abi in a twitter reply she answered wen a fan asked abt yuvi that  he is the most cutest sweetest person she has ever come across 😳 

see my avi down in siggy boxx that was their first interview :D