Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

reasons for trp fall down

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Every one was saying trps decreased because of lack of prmos. But here only the promos lack wasn't a reason. Cb maintained ratings of two and above and 2.3 also without promos. But this week the ratings decreased?????

The Indian viewers like Drama and would love to see it , but when it was dragged they will also feel bored. The whole week was nearly dragged with only one or two days,and it some audience got unintrested.

The second was the lack of promos too.. There were some gud episodes like ramcharitmanas or bharka  accident etc, btu they were not prmoted while the rival show gave a very attractive and huge romotion. Sorry to mention the rival show but stating fact.

And also the precaps weren's well organised,

During the Ram charit manas scene the previous episode pre cap doesn't hold that scene not the scene of Dev confession infront of k/r. If those scenes were shown as precaps or bharka fallng in dig was shown as precaps people would hve got attractes. This week  precaps also didn't hold the right scenes and when people see Padma saying to Dev to worry abt Bharka they will think that as a repeated scene and thy may get story preicted in different way and depart away. so in precaps alsoo we have to giv some attracting or cliff hanging parts.

ps:Sorry if i hurt any ones feeligns. But i said these things from what I observed th hole week as a cb fan and Radev fan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Olefie... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree  with  u  hari 👍🏼
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
me too agree 100% i think zee tv is trying to bring down cb as why they never do real sensible promos ---promos just scrolling once in a while is not enough --hate to say it wish cb was on a diff channel
only show watch on zee tv is cb even their realty shows are not as good as they used to be before so quit watching them too---so no wonder zees rankings are going down down
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its true they have dragged it a lot.But I have a feeling we are gonna see some twist in tale after SR