thanks for the cute post.. its really very nice.. nw i cnt take it any more 😭
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
super...Anu..nice..
but need to put full-stop to this MU
virmaan84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
first of all, nice pictures..😊..secondly, i think that small misunderstandings are very much needed in a deep-love relation so that once the misunderstanding is cleared, the couple understands, respects and loves each other more...in this case, once anant and navya clear their misunderstanding, anant should never in the future suspect navya with any other guy...so misunderstandings make the relation stronger if it is talked out openly with each other and solved well..if the problem between anant and navya had taken place when navya was in her own house, it would have been totally fine...but now that navya is in anant's house and anant knows his family members well, navya needs his understanding totally and there is no place for such a small issue to come in this situation...
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope so...this MU track will end soon...

Awesome post Anu dear...πŸ‘
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yah misunderstandings prevails only wen v r  commited so deeply in ny relationship n so as anya n deir luv...
Abommi thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmaan84

first of all, nice pictures..😊..secondly, i think that small misunderstandings are very much needed in a deep-love relation so that once the misunderstanding is cleared, the couple understands, respects and loves each other more...in this case, once anant and navya clear their misunderstanding, anant should never in the future suspect navya with any other guy...so misunderstandings make the relation stronger if it is talked out openly with each other and solved well..if the problem between anant and navya had taken place when navya was in her own house, it would have been totally fine...but now that navya is in anant's house and anant knows his family members well,navya needs his understanding totally and there is no place for such a small issue to come in this situation...

thank u so so so much for ur deep thought abt MU dear...i glad to ur comment😳

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yess!
grr8 postt
absolutely agreee diii
Abommi thumbnail
thank u yamini di..have hope di...