KAKA..Tussi gr8 ho!!

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,

Happened to watch today's epi after long time..and thank god I didn't regret watching it..its only because of...

Star of today's episode...⭐️Undoubtedly..Shrimaan Shreedhar patwardhan aka KAKA...⭐️
Aaj kaka ne tho dhamaal macha diya...Kya dialogues hain..awesome👏👏
Kaka ne tho bajaya rohini aur ayi ka band.😆.😆ayi ka emo balck mail went in vain..lol..
I was ROFL at his dialogues esp at his sat savitri dialogue🤣.🤣..LOL

Totally One man show .in today's epi..baaki sab bas dekhte reh gaye...😛...Kaka tussi gr8 ho👍🏼

And Thanks for making SSBN worth watching 😛...

What say guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this has been a one man show for a very long time i stopped watching this show a long time ago  bt still continued to read the updates bt given up on that as well now. only reason i should read the updates was coz of him and now jus going to come and check the forum to check what kaka is doing. just love the mans acting he is fantastic. seriously wish that he had his own show and i would  be the first person to watch him they could name the show kaka's sapno and it will be a hit.
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rohini churail ki band bajadiya aur aayi ka emotional blackmail hehe kaka par koi asar nahi pada..hats off to u kakaji
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kya acting thi just awesum kaka hain isliye show dekh leta hoon varna aur kuch bhi nahi wohi rohini n ayi ke bakwas
priya_p thumbnail
Really kaka Tussi great ho, this is really a one man show, and he does a goood job, I am also watching the episodes only becasue of him, the way he gave back to Rohini, was supurb ... I wish there will be a repeat of the show ... I want to watch is again and again, Today's episode was so good, I watched it many times on youtube ...
Hatsss offf to kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka kaka