Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Luvly update
arhi got married wowww
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovd 8th nd 9 part..9th was realy gud..OMG they gt married..lvd dat..blah will pay soon..so swt of arhi..plz update soon..likd buaji nd anj nd nani.
Ended thumbnail
yay! the marraige was lovely!!! grr la!
xxx
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aweome update!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry for the lack of response...i am out of the country and i have like 200 pm to catch up on
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

sorry for not updating as i was getting time. you all must be knowing the reason ...plenty of os and closer is the cause 

Khushi: look at him "you get angry too?"

Arnav:smiled "yup"

Khushi:"oh why i didnot find out it before?"

Arnav: smiled now you cannot do any thing  made her sit in car.just kissed her ,she response to him.

they drive home where Anjali was waiting for them to welcome Khushi in home ,with the ritual she was welcome .

Nani: chota today Khushi will sleep with me after reception you both can start your married life

Arnav: what the

Nani: winked at Khushi and Anjali

Arnav: Nani this in not right at all ok ,

Nani: chota  i know what is right and what is wrong you dont need to teach me

Arnav:ok keep her with you for ever i dont need her he his walk up stairs in anger with her bag

Anjali: just hug Nani: "thx nani "

Nani: you are a cruel sis

Anjali: Nani  thora se to tang karna da na, she look at Khushi who was just looking towards the stairs .

Nani: ok i am going to my room do what you want to do.

Anjali: i cannot stop her nani , Khushi you may go before he start crying .

Khushi: just look at her

Anjali: jao

Khushi: just walked up as she her self wanted to be with him  she knocked the door , and then smile on craziness he is mine ... she just walk in only a dim lamp light was on "Arnie "he didnot reply she just panic she just knock at the bathroom door ,but it open. she ran out towards the pool side he was sitting on his chair with his close eyes"what happen" shake his shoulder

Arnav: look at her "i wish maa was alive to see you as her bahu"

Khushi: just hug him in her arms" i was feeling same"

Arnav: clear his throat "by the way MRS Arnie you can hug me whole night today "

Khushi: just quickly left him and ran in the room

Arnav: had a laughter ...he just walk behind her " Di couldn't stop you or you started crying i want my Arnie"

Khushi: just dont know what to say .she just felt as he walked close to her . she sat on bed 

Arnav: smiled and sat next to her " why you are so scared ?"she looked at him shyly " go change "she look at him he had changed into his pajamas. she just taken out her nightie and walked to the wash room "she to her self why i am behaving like this he had already seen me in this last night "she changed and walk out he was lying 

Arnav: khushi just relax and come his offer her his hand .which she hold and she just lay next to him resting her head on his shoulder."khushi you know i was against Marriage , and  u will never get a girl of my choice. when i saw you at Maan;s office i just felt you are the one . and then when i saw the concern in your eyes for me even what i did with you in our first meeting ,i just said to my self you are my soul mate "she just played with his collar. "i am short temper, but i care too like every one i have drawbacks in my personality the worst thing is i am diabetic .."he was about to say some thing but she stopped him by kissing him ,she wanted to feel him as he was the one who had made him crazy. she wanted to give her self up for him but he was twisting and turning things as she kissed him he just felt she was asking him for break the glass wall and make her his for ever.he was planning for some thing else but she ask him not to stop him self any more .he just full fill her wish and made her his ...

next morning  

Arnav:look at her she was sleeping on his chest holding him tight . removed the curls from her face kissed her eyes she just move her face " my naughty wife " look at her he could see how he had behave with her as there was marks off his mischief , he kissed on them .she open eyes "see what i have done to you ?" she just run her  fingers in his hairs " so what "

Arnav: if any one see that

Khushi: how any one will see that other than you ? pat on his fore head .."ishq na aap ki brain per rust laga diya ha " 

Arnav: "yes how any one will see that "pull her on him 

Khushi just again close her eyes 

Arnav: you dont want to get up

Khushi no i want to sleep in my Arnie arms 

Arnav: ok sleep just kissed her shoulder ,as he himself dont want to move away from her . 

Present

Anjali: khushi eat for your baby

Khushi: look at her"ask him to get up for his child , i dont want his child to hear.. just like "she just started crying  just placed her head on his heart  

Anjali: placed her head on her head and sit next to her "khushi "

Khushi: look at her

Anjali: talk to him i am closing curtains talk to him about your special moments  ,she said and walk out

Khushi: Arnie kissed him which she didnot for last 24 hour she felt he response to her " Arnie some one lie to you i cannot leave you in my dreams "whisper in his ear ...she recollected after one month of their wedding she met Shyam in a party which LA had thrown for them , she didnot liked the way he looked at her . she did complain to Anjali about it. as she didnt has guts to tell Arnav.  problem started from there. LA introduced him as her fiance , they use to meet often . Shyam was a flirt he  try to be free with her at times , in one party he touch her back and whisper in her ear "that sick guy cannot give you any thing" in return he got a slap from her .she left the party with Arnav , she didnot told him the reason and because of that today her Arnie is in this stage...she started avoiding parties as she was expecting plus in every party Shyam use to be there, last night he had something about her which has just broken Arnav.

Khushi: just kissed him again "response to me "she started crying .. she felt he hold her hand in his she look at her hand 

Arnav: murmur "khushi say he was wrong"

Khushi: kissed him "he was he was wrong i am just yours."

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res
yehh i am first 
************editied*******************
it was lovely update cute one from start,
well so khushi is expecting wow datx great, 
yehh i am happy he responded to her.

that ugly *beep* *beep* * beep* shyam😡😡😡 arggghhh y is he everytime making blunders why is he everytime there to separate them i hate him i wish i can kill him.

thankx for such a fab update continue soon😉
Edited by srahs - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: srahs

res

yehh i am first 
************editied*******************
it was lovely update cute one from start,
well so khushi is expecting wow datx great, 
yehh i am happy he responded to her.

that ugly *beep* *beep* * beep* shyam😡😡😡 arggghhh y is he everytime making blunders why is he everytime there to separate them i hate him i wish i can kill him.

thankx for such a fab update continue soon😉

😆 i added and my light went out for 2 hours 😡 i was not able to updated the title ...this part is for you as you are really die hard fan of mine's 😳
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
lovely
loved it
WOW khushi is expecting
good one
Fammakhan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arghh thsi shaymm i hater him aloot.. Ohh well who doesn't..
Amazin and cutteee One..
mRs ArniE.. Haahaacute Arnavv

Thnx hun for d great updte even when u mood isn't tooo good..
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Nice part
Khushi is pregnant...wow.
Arnav should never believe a word that Shyam says
please continue soon