Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Character sketching 

Barun Sobti

Arnav Singh Raizada : an eligible bachelor, he love his work, he dont believe in marriage . he is very stubborn when he want something he just make sure he gets it .

Sanaya Irani

Khushi: kumari Gupta : interior designer . she love her work she does not want to get married as she loves her  privacy a lot

Gurmeet Choudhary

Maan Singh Khurana : married to Geet he thinks everyone should get married and share life with their spouse.

Arnav is his cousin brother 

Drashti Dhami

Geet Maan :she thinks Maan is her life , she is always with him as Maan says she is his backbone. Khushi is Geet childhood friend and she works with Maan . 

should i cont 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Prologue

Geet look in side the glass wall of ICU "Maan no one could ever think they will fall in love with each other" she looked at Khushi who was sitting next to Arnav ,who was laying between machine for last 24 hours  dr were trying their best but his sugar level was not controlling he was just murmuring "khushi  i beg you don't leave me"

Khushi : was just sitting with him since last 23 hours hold his hand " i will not"

Geet: Maan i thought you love me the most in this world but i was wrong

Maan: just hug her "be strong please if you will cry like this who will take care of Khushi"

Geet: hmmm she looked at them and closed her eyes went 6 months back .

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res

**Edited**

Damn good concept!! Maan-Geet, Arnav-Kushi.. Such adorable pairs in FF all together!!⭐️

Prologue made my eyes prickle!! 
With Part 1.. It was cute.. Arnav is all naughty and playboy???
Chewing gum😆😳

Precap really makes me impatient buddy!
Thanks for the PM!!

P.S - I'm sorry I Res this place as soon as I saw your name against the topic after which only I saw your topic as "Dont post please"
Edited by Sivaranjani - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya yar u should continue..m waiting..loved the CS of arhi..as i dunno others characters.Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey naddiya26,😃
Just came across your SS! 😊Would love to read further! Please do continue!
As for the character sketch, lovely of you to include another beautiful couple- Maan and Geet!!😳 Am sure this is going to be an Awesome roller-coaster ride!😃

Why not convert this to an FF? It sure seems to be one! With the characters, a bit different, it sure looks like one!
Just a suggestion for you!😳

Regards
Annie⭐️
naddiya26 thumbnail

Part1(chewing gum)

it was a sunny morning

Khushi enter Maan office as usually without knocking with her lappy in her hand "sir see this last night i design i hope that client of yours like it"she was chewing  gum as when she is working on something to keep her concentration she does that .she placed the laptop in front of Maan & starting showing him her work , her hairs were bothering her she just warp it & fix it with the pencil that was in her hand ,she felt some one was staring at her she looked on the other side of table she saw Arnav looking at her.

Khushi: oh i am sorry i didnot saw  you..she looked at Maan

Maan: smiled "no prob he is  a friend"

Khushi: made a bubble it just became bigger then her mouth she just slowly decreased the air , she looked at Arnav: who was looking at her

Maan excellent he just turn the lap top towards Arnav" see i told you she will do it "

Khushi: oh looked at Arnav

Maan: yes he is the guy who i was talking about

Khushi: hi

Arnav: didnot reply as he was looking  at the design."its ok" he closed the lid of the laptop

Khushi: looked at him

Maan: just's ok

Arnav: ya ..

Khushi: just snatch her laptop & walked out

Maan: khushi suno tou ..but she walked out

Arnav: Khushi

Maan: Arnav what is this ?

Arnav: smirk

Maan: you were teasing her?

Arnav: if i had said excellent she would be in heaven.

Maan: should him his eyes "behave your self ok"

Arnav: where is her cabin?

Maan last one & behave your self mind you as he saw a strange kind of naughtiness in his eyes

Arnav: mmm he just walked out he just straight walk to her cabin she was busy working

Khushi was chewing gum

Arnav: cleared his throat as he enter her cabin & close the door

Khushi: look at him "yes"

Arnav: do you have a chewing gum ?

Khushi : what?

Arnav: chewing gum

Khushi wait she hunt her bag, her drawer but could not find . "sorry i think i had the last one"she again started working

Arnav: hmmm he with hand closed the blinds walk to her chair

Khushi: where is the mistake tell me?as she felt he was close to her chair

Arnav:just put his  hand on her chair ,& turn it with its arm towards him

Khushi: mistake as she saw he was looking at her & bending over the chair

Arnav: suddenly place his hand on her neck & kissed her lips ,Khushi looked in his eyes & felt what he was asking for .he just made his way in & stole the gum .as he succeed he let her go rested his forehead next to her's "which mistake did i said it has mistake? "

Khushi: was still out of breath

Arnav: peek "it was like this gum" he just started chewing it .taken out pencil from her hairs

Khushi: how dare you? as she saw him going towards the door

Arnav: turn back "ASR always get what he wants ?"winked at her turn towards door .

Khushi: was lost

Arnav: by the way if you want your gum back come & get it i will not mind giving you back .. he open the blinds "i hope you got how was your work " he walk out chewing the gum.

Khushi: just drank water .she felt strange as if she could still taste him she just got up & walk out of her cabin.

Maan: Arnav what happen?

Arnav: chewing gum "she is too sweet & i can't handle her as i am "

Geet: walked in Dever ji who is sweet?

Arnav :sank in the sofa smiled

Maan: khushi

Geet: oh really winked at Arnav:

Khushi walked it "how dare you?"

Maan: got up from his seat "kya huwa "

Khushi: he

Geet: kya huwa khushi

Arnav: oh i just took her gum she fume so much ..

Maan & geet looked at each other .

Arnav: do you want back?  made a bubble got up from the sofa

Khushi: just look at him in anger & walk out of the room.

Geet: what happen by the way?

Arnav:raise his shoulder

Maan go & see her

Geet: yes yes ...she went out

Maan: Arnav tell me what you have done to her ?

Arnav: where she lives?

Maan:yar tell me what you have done ?

Arnav: first you tell me where she lives ?

Maan: she is not such kind of girl

Arnav: i know , where she lives ?

Maan: next to your lane

Arnav: smiled  he just got up "thx" walk out

Maan: pagal  he saw him walking back towards her cabin.

Arnav stopped at the door

Geet: pagal ho kya you are crying as he took your chewing gum

Khushi: Geet

Geet: let me ask him to give it back to you  she just got up.

Khushi:no no ..she looked at the door she saw Arnav smiling at her but suddenly his smile change into pain he just closed his fist punch the wall and quickly walk out of the office

Geet kya huwa she heard a sound .and looked at her frozen at the spot

Khushi: just wipe tears as his eyes has something for her ,which made her calm

Geet: what happen ?she turn back to see what she was looking at ?there is no one Khushi?

Khushi: hmmm she just seated ... i am fine now

Geet: pagal ho tum ...

pre cap "i am stand out side your home ,come down in a min or i am coming in"

by the way i got this ss idea today morning at 6 😆 i am waiting for comments and likes if  i will get then i will cont 

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey naddiya26, 😃 ⭐️

Hae Bhagwan!! Itni jaldi yeh bhi ho gaya?? Their first kiss in their first meeting as well!?😳😳
Dude! You are making me impatient...actually more impatient for the next update!! This was seriously GOOD! I loved it! 😛 😃
So fast, that he is now standing just below her house!? Naddiya26, (sorry, I don't know your reall name!) Update another one soon! 👏 😃
Arnav's got guts to just go and kiss Khushi with such ease..😳..While our dear onscreen ASR is always in his own world, pondering over something or the other, missing out the chance to be near her or even touch her!!
Morning is a very good time to get ideas, especially all awesome, and fabulous ones always pop up during that time!! 😆

Regards
Annie 😃
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
edit
**********************************************************************************************************
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
OMG OMG its awsome,amazing,fab all word r small.i just loved it..its damn good..im sort of words to tell how good it is.how much i liked and enjoyed it.cant wait to read next.plz update sooon.and do le'me know.loved this arnie..too mischievous..and liked that maan and geet too.my first encounter with them.
love arhi the most.
precap sounds interesting.u left us hanging on cliff.i wish u would have written all story in one go.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
****************************************************************************************************************
Edited by sarach - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnnieKittWatt

Hey naddiya26, 😃 ⭐️

Hae Bhagwan!! Itni jaldi yeh bhi ho gaya?? Their first kiss in their first meeting as well!?😳😳
Dude! You are making me impatient...actually more impatient for the next update!! This was seriously GOOD! I loved it! 😛 😃
So fast, that he is now standing just below her house!? Naddiya26, (sorry, I don't know your reall name!) Update another one soon! 👏 😃
Arnav's got guts to just go and kiss Khushi with such ease..😳..While our dear onscreen ASR is always in his own world, pondering over something or the other, missing out the chance to be near her or even touch her!!
Morning is a very good time to get ideas, especially all awesome, and fabulous ones always pop up during that time!! 😆

Regards
Annie 😃

lol actually he could not take a no so he did it 😆.. my name is nadia  .thx for your comment... about ff  i have so many SS and daily a os idea pop up in my mind i dont think i will able to make up with it .. that why i said SS ...