Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Jhanvi and surya in Mandir

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
May be I am thinking so far , but after long time , it may be possible that surya and jhanvi separate from rana family and start living in temple and make a group with Ammaji.

But Rana will not allow this . He will not let his son go so easily. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jhanvi wil probably not do this. Because if she wanted to choose this option, she would have left with inspector vikram when he came by to Rana's house to get Jhanvi out. 

Shes trying to make changes within the Rana house. Because she believes that this change will reflect on the whole village.

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no i don't think that will happen this soon dear :-)
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i too don't think this will happen...because jhanvi has not remained in rana's for surya's sake(she is now admiring surya& respects him...before she doen't hv any feelings for him rather than hatred)...she remained in rana's house to teach a lesson to rana...& make them realise their mistakes & let them realise that women is just not thing..but a human as men...& even they sould be respected...so i don't think, that she will leave rana's house so easily...without changing them...but yeah in extreme cases this can happen if hurdles in surya-jhanvi's life becomes more
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Surya is really very strong... So he need not to hide in temple for ny reason.. 
He alone can manage all devils of Haveli... and i think Rana, Param or nyone else can't  stand against Surya😉
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am agree with ladoo , Today epi has proved it that surya is strong enough and can overpower others