•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi friendzzz,

i'm so happy to come in bidaai forum after so many months...  i miss old bidaai... after sadhna's death, i stopped watching this show... CV ruined my life...🀒

after i left the show, i've heard about new members joined this forum... i welcome you, friendzzz... i've heard about shanti05. she is a great fan apoorva... that's nice...

nice to see you friendzzz...😊
welcome back sayeed87 πŸ€—im nidha n im big fan of kinrul 😳
Well thanks for asking about me 😊
I have been around in IF for a while and did step into bidaaii forum when apurva made his appearance , and the leap had a lot of significance given to relationship and values and reason of understanding how life can be seen in a broader prospective and many aspects where a women goes through a change and a man stands by her in thick and thin, and no doubt apurva played the role of anmol beautifully and respected ragini's acceptance in everyway untill he got a chance to reason out his journey with her
It's a very well etched character and with perfection, realistic approach to a reel life character and blended well with all the members of the family espically his lOve for tammy πŸ‘
Hope to see this blend again in a new season of bidaaii if and whenever it's in the making as it did fall short of time inspite of doing well on the charts
Sharing my thoughts & my two cents😊 Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago
Welcome to Bidaai forum. Big big big big fan of bidaai and foursome
Originally posted by shanti05

Well thanks for asking about me 😊
I have been around in IF for a whole and did step into bidaaii forum when apurva made his appearance , and the leap had a lot of significance given to relationship and values and reason of understanding how life can be seen in a broader prospective and many aspects where a women goes through a change and a man stands by her in thick and thin, and no doubt apurva played the role of anmol beautifully and respected ragini's acceptance in everyway untill he got a chance to reason out his journey with her
It's a very well etched character and with perfection, realistic approach to a reel life character and blended well with all the members of the family espically his lOve for tammy πŸ‘
Hope to see this blend again in a new season of bidaaii if and whenever it's in the making as it did fall short of time inspite of doing well on the charts
Sharing my thoughts & my two cents😊

very well... nice msg...😊 i'm a deaf man...😊

i can understand ur msg a little bit...
Originally posted by nidzlovekinrul

welcome back sayeed87 πŸ€—im nidha n im big fan of kinrul 😳

nice to see you...😊 

i love ragvir scenes most... but it's a tagic end of scenes..😭
Originally posted by Saraella

Welcome to Bidaai forum. Big big big big fan of bidaai and foursome

me too...😊
Originally posted by sayeed87

very well... nice msg...😊 i'm a deaf man...😊

i can understand ur msg a little bit...
Donno what you mean ,😊 I usually see a reason for a character to be added into a storyline and just giving you my thought of what was Anmol's character and Apurva playing the role, you took my name in the post so offered to say my bit.
I don't intend to offend anyone or anybody's liking πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by sayeed87

me too...😊
be active heereee😊