anant after mrg & rmng dhamaka

Posted: 12 years ago
..as we all knw that anant md silly but cute plans to postpone his wedding...but those silly plans which he presented in frnt of loonies like...honeymn fr 1mnth, coming early in eveng frm ofc...etc..
i think he will surely do this after mrg...i mn more naughty acts of anant after mrg...anya in one room
actually in anant's room๐Ÿ˜ƒwow!...he'll be calling navya to cm quickly in the room...but navya will be buisy in kitchen or sm other work...can't wait fr mrg track now...but b4 mrg track abhi ek aur dhamaka bhi hoga i think...renu's truth
Edited by anya_17 - 12 years ago
agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ

eagerly  waiting  2  watch  anya  as  hus- wife๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah agree early waiting for mrg
yup eagerly waiting for anya wedding n deir naughty acts...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ya only marriage will b saved us frm dis torture
agree surbhi๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting  4 mrrg๐Ÿ˜

very nice post surbhi really wish to see those stuff to happen in the show ๐Ÿ˜ but at present the situation & anant's mood make me scared dnt knw if in future we ll get to see a romantic,cute,naughty but sensible Anant or a ideal bajpai,following all the rules of his family

Originally posted by -Liana-

very nice post surbhi really wish to see those stuff to happen in the show ๐Ÿ˜ but at present the situation & anant's mood make me scared dnt knw if in future we ll get to see a romantic,cute,naughty but sensible Anant or a ideal bajpai,following all the rules of his family

don't worry liana...we'll get a nice patchup...hopefully nxt wk๐Ÿ˜Š
hmm..in short, picture abhi baaki hai mere dostt!๐Ÿ˜‰
ya same here waiting to see some cute scene b/w anya n hope cv hope has read silla n liana's post on after marriage thing n add some of  scene sorry i want all of them in d serial