Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great ff..! please update soon..
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jigar's Three Questions
Part-4

After first two question they both went through a emotional roller-coaster. At first Jigar was angry and frustrated but now he was a little happy. On the other hand at beginning Rashi was scared but now she was feeling confident that she can answer Jigar's any question.

The mist was slowly fading away and now both of them could see each other clearly. The mist which was created by misunderstandings and lack of communication was defeated by a strong and deep feeling of love. Love brought them close. It forced them to clear their misunderstandings and be open to each other.

They were sharing their thoughts because they both wanted to see each other through that mist. Jigar was taking out his anger and frustration with those difficult question and Rashi was opening up to him by answering those questions.

They both were staring each other. Rashi was still breathing heavily, and Jigar was clearly enjoying it. There was a time when she was totally unaffected by him and whatever he did to win her heart. But now Jigar was enjoying that finally Rashi is giving reaction to him. He was feeling happy that he has this effect on her.

Rashi was just looking deep into his eyes trying to figure out what will be his next question. She was totally prepared to answer his any question. She was ready to submit herself to him, not because for his money or status, but because of love. She wanted his love back and she wanted to return his love with her own.

Jigar came close to Rashi. Rashi didn't step back as she used to do. She just stood there. Jigar said:

'I'm sure you remember in what circumstance we married. It was your plan. You wanted to marry me and I was forced into it. But you know what after our marriage I never regretted my decision. Because I liked you...and slowly I started have feeling for you. And...And then I loved you.'

There was a little smile on Rashi's face. Jigar continued:

'When I knew what you have done to marry me I thought my love is dead. I kicked you out hoping that I'll soon forget you, but it didn't happen. I don't know about you but I missed you. It hurt me. The longer you stayed away from me the more I missed you, and it got worse.'

'I missed you too Jigar ji' Rashi quickly interrupted.

Will update it tomorrow.
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was fantastic...simply loved it!!!👏👏
and I am curious to know what's his third question gonna be...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow..!! so sad its too short..! please please update soon..!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So nice to see that there is an understanding and realisation happening between them.  Waiting for the third question.
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i thought u were ganna update plz update
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jitu ji , please update sooon...😆
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaJiforever