Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...it was very good...
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Very nice Update Thanks for the pm
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
That is a very interesting take on a complicated matter.  Love the way you had Jigar mentally back Rashi into a corner.  And the three questions are almost like an initiation.  You did really well.  πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jigar's Three Questions
Part-3

Jigar was feeling a little confident about Rashi, after she answered his first question honestly. Its was like he was being assured by Rashi that she is serious about their relationship and wants to take it forward. And for Jigar this was the right time to ask his second question.

Rashi was out of shame avoiding eye contact with Jigar. She was waiting for the next question, but now she knew that this is not going to be easy. She knew that Jigar was testing her. He was asking these questions not only to know her better but also to humiliate her. But she was prepared for this. For her it was the matter of now or never. If she runs away from this situation she will never be able to come bake in MM house or win Jigar's heart.

Jigar saw a Rashi who was really trying to change, not by making false promises but by admitting her mistakes and was trying to become a good person. He knew that this was the right time for him to ask the question. It was time to hammer the iron when it is hot. So he asked his next question.

'After our marriage I tried everything to make our relationship work. To make it more meaningful I did everything. But you never allowed me to come close to you, you never replied my call for love. Why Rashi...why?

For some reasons Rashi felt offended by this question. She never thought Jigar would ask this question even after knowing her so well. There was no doubt that she had taken advantage of Jigar's feeling for many times but never to that level. She knew one thing about herself that she is not that kind of a girl and she was proud of it.

'What do suppose me to do? How do you expect me to reciprocate your feeling?'

Rashi said this almost out of frustration. This question was even more humiliating for her than the first one. She thought Jigar was just trying to insult her, and that made her angry.

Jigar knew what she was trying to say but he pretended to be confused about it. He was trying to push Rashi on the edge because he thought that this the only way he will make her confess. Rashi continued:

'You know I wanted to. You always knew that don't you? You knew that even I have feelings for you. But it just didn't feel right to me.'

'Yes it is true that I married you for your status and money but I am not that kind of girl...you know.'

'It was not possible for me to take our relationship to next level when it is based on lies and deceit.'

She was doing her best to explain herself to Jigar.

'Jigar ji I have always respected your feeling and I wanted to reply your call for love but fear that you'll one day come to know all the truth stopped me from coming close to you, even though I wanted it from bottom of my heart.'

Jigar was feeling jubilant after hearing this from Rashi. He felt like holding Rashi in her arms , but he was trying hard to hide his feelings. He knew that moment is yet to come. There was one more question left. Although now Jigar knew Rashi's intentions and commitment towards their relationship but still he wanted to ask final question.

On the other hand Rashi was waiting for another insulting question from Jigar. But she also realized that what these question had done to her. She was feeling more confident abut herself and her feelings towards Jigar. She was feeling more closer to Jigar after sharing her feelings to him. She felt that she was always in love with him but never realized it.

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice!! I loved the way rashi replied . Cant wait for third question now. Update soon and make it really longEdited by vibz88 - 12 years ago
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i always wanted to hear rashi reply that she was afraid to respond 😍..please update next part too... i can't wait
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice update. Happy to see rashi telling truthsπŸ˜ƒ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Fantastic update!πŸ‘

Loved it very much!😊
ankita_raji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

tht was an amazing update..very well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘

can't wait to read the next part...plzz update soon😊
Cintila thumbnail