Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF- Jigar ke teen Sawal (Update Page-7)

-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Soory guys my English is not good so please pardon my grammer.

Here is original Hindi:-

http://tinypaste.com/8b0a38ac
Password- raji

And in English:-

Part   Page
1         1
2         3
3         6
4         7

Jigar's Three Questions
Part-1

As soon as Rashi got back in MM she decided that she will try everything to impress Jigar and other Modi family members. She was determined to become a good and carying wife and worthy Modi 'Bahu'. And to do that she started taking interest in household work, and was actually enjoying it.

Slowly family members could feel the change in Rashi. At first they tried to ignore her but with her persistence behaviour she managed to impress most of the modi family. Except for Kokila and Jigar.

Rashi as she is, didn't care much about Kokila. But it was Jigar that was bothering her. He was still not happy with her. Rashi couldn't understand this and his total lack of interest in her activities.

She couldn't understand that even when she is not doing any Kalakaries or scheming against Gopi, and she has appolized thousand times to him and all family members for what she has done to him and his family.

Then what is that Jigar wants? Why he is still angry with her? What she has to do win Jigar back? All this question were in Rashi's mind but Jigar was continuously ignoring her.

One day Rashi decided to prepare 'Khajoor Kaa Seera' for Jigar. Same Khajoor kaa Seera for which Jigar kissed Rashi's hand. She thought it might work again. Somehow she managed to sneak into kitchen to prepare seera. She knew that both Kokila and Hetal are out for shopping and she will have enough time to prepare seera.

After preparing seera she cleaned the kitchen and went to her room and waited for Jigar to return fro office. When Jigar returned from office she offered Seera but he refused to eat it saying he is not feeling well and might skip dinner as well.

Rashi knew that Jigar was lying to ignore her. Not even that he was even ready to punish himself if that is what required to ignore Rashi. That is how much he hated Rashi. Thinking about this made Rashi's eyes wet. With her quivering lips she asked Jigar:

'Jigar Ji, why are you treating me like this? Why are you punishing me like this? I can bear the anger of all other family members but not yours. If you are so angry with me then just say it and I'll leave this house, but please don't do this to me, please don't treat me like this.'

Jigar was already tired of her stupidity and all these questions throw him off the edge. He literally shouted at Rashi:

'What do you think I am? Since you have entered in MM you have never thought about me, even for a moment. You have deceived me every time. You have played with my emotions like they mean nothing to you.'

Rashi after hearing this started crying. But Jigar ignored her tears and said:

'In one year of our marriage how many times you lied to me? Have you ever spoken any truth to me? Have you done anything for me..I mean just for me?'

Jigar's questions were hammering on Rashi's ears. She knew whatever Jigar was saying is true. She knew she has done wrong to him. And tears of remorse were flowing like a river from her eyes. She was struggling to make eye contacts with Jigar but still she gathered some courage and said:

'Jigar ji, I know that if I have done wrong to someone, that is you. I know I have hurt your feelings and...and...
now I know that if there is someone who can decide that whether I am worthy of a forgiveness or not is you. But you have to give me a chance. A chance to show you that I am changed...'

Before Rashi could complete her obtestation Jigar interrupted her and said:

'Changed? Why do you want to change yourself Rashi? Why Now? and for whom?'

Suddenly Jigar changed his tone and shocked Rashi. She was still expecting him to lash out at her but instead there was a sense of disappointment in his voice now. As if he wanted her to change but not the way in which Rashi was changing herself.

Rashi kept looking at Jigar with her big wet eyes which were slowing turning into red sun. She was waiting for Jigar to finish whatever he was saying. She wanted him to express himself fully. She was ready for anything Jigar would throw at her.

There was a moment of silance between both of them. A silance which gave both of them a chance to look into each others eyes for a moment without saying anything.

Jigar actually wanted that moment to end quickly. For him it was difficult to treat Rashi like this doesn't matter how much he dislike her. And seeing her like this was already killing him. He was yearning to hold her face with her both hands and wipe those tears from her face.

But somehow he controlled himself. He wanted to clear all his doubts, he wanted to end all this for good or for bad.

The tension that was build in a moment of aggression was slowly fading away. Jigar realised the opportunity and said:

'I know Rashi it is difficult for you as it is for me. I have done everything to make our marriage work but it is not working. And after knowing what you have done...I am confused.'

At first Jigar was angry. He was angry with Rashi that she thought she can win his heart by making seera. But that anger was quickly replaced by feelings of saddness. He was now sad to see Rashi behaving like this. Slowly his eyes were also wet although he was

'I am confused Rashi. I am lost. I am totally lost. I had dreamed so much about us and our relationship and our family. All those dreams are now lost Rashi.' Said Jigar.

Rashi with her big eyes kept staring at Jigar. She kept herself quite. She knew that this moment belongs to Jigar, it is his time to say everything he wants to.And Jigar continued:

'All those dreams are now lost Rashi. And now I am tired. I am tired of living like this. And I want to move on with my life Rashi.'

Rashi didn't know what exactly Jigar meant by saying this. She got confused and a little scared at the same time.

'Please Rashi...just do me favour. For the first time in your life I want you to be honest with me. I want you to say the truth doesn't matter how much it is embarrassing to you. I have seen worst of you so I think nothing will affect me now.'

Now Rashi was more confused. What is this Jigar talking about?

'After our marriage there were lots of things that you did and a lot of things you didn't. Many things doesn't bothers me now after knowing what have you done but there are something for which I want an honest clearification from you or confession if you like to out it that way.'

Jigar with his sudden change in mood really took Rashi by surprise. First Rashi didn't say anything because she wanted Jigar to speak without interrupting him but now she didn't because she was really confused. Jigar said:

'Rashi...just answer my three questions. With full honesty and without hiding anything. Just answer them so that I can clear my mind about you.'

Suddenly Rashi realised that this is her opportunity. She knew that this will be a test for her which she has to pass. All she has to do is answer three questions with honesty and Jigar will be her again. While maintaining her calm she said:

'Jigar ji, I promise, I'll answer all your question with honesty. Any thing you want to ask me I am ready for that.'

Rashi thought this going to be easy. She was really happy that atlest something is happning between both of them and from this point their relationship will move forward.

But she was in for a big surprise. She didn't know that just three question will change everything between her and Jigar. She didn't think that answring those simple questions would be so difficult for her. After answring those questions she will realize that Jigar didn't ask those question to clear his mind but to make her realize that she also felt about Jigar that same way as Jigar felt about her. She'll realize that she loved Jigar most ardently but was ignorant about her own feelings.

What are those three question and how they will reform Jigar and Rashi's relationship forever find out in "Jigar's three questions Part-2".

Thankyou for reading. Please leave comments πŸ˜ƒ

Part-2 is on Page 3
Edited by BlackSonic - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jitu- thumbnail
Oye saare mehnat paani mai gayee...😭

hindi font kaam nahi karte kya forum par?

Edited by BlackSonic - 12 years ago
-Jitu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Cant make out anything dear.

Sorry..I know many members can't read hindi so I'll write in english as soon as I get time...πŸ˜ƒ
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
could'nt read a single word . Where have u written ?πŸ˜•
-Jitu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tuhinabanik

could'nt read a single word . Where have u written ?πŸ˜•

Hindi fonts are not working here so I've written it on tinypaste website...link is there in first post and password...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow!!! I loved it. Jigar s three questions!! Am curious to know what will he ask! I hope rashi realizes all her faults! But one complain you mentioned sheera three times now am craving to eat it! Jigar has no clue how lucky he is that she made it for him!
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very Curious on the 3 questions...please confirm...
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely start. I read the hindi part also but english is much better. Update soonπŸ˜ƒ

And don't worry your english was good. Everything was clear😊
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome start...well raashi seem to have stuck to her guns and remained positive...in answering jigars questions, if she can realise her past mistakes and understand her love for jigar it would be a step in the right direction...
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This is absolutely fantastic!πŸ‘

Loved reading it,please pm me when you update😊