Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
firstly i have to laugh hard before posting any thing,, i did the same while reading lolz.😆.
what a song virat played and you chose mein jawaan ho gayi line,😆,, second shock they are going to see a family picture, oops i meant THE DIRTY PICTURE,, 🤣.. poor shlok, first his mom hugged him which made him to give pooja mishra's dialogue(spare me),😆
, then virat and his movie selection, three hours in book stall, dadaji and algebra..🤣
OMG!!! what virat did with maanvi while watching the movie,😉, he forgot movie is on screen and they are just viewers not actors,😆, .
poor maanvi once again fell on virat's plan..
Thanks for the PM,, a big thanks and 🤗 for the dedication..
i enjoyed your fantasy as usual, do write more..😉
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful! Loved it!write something on jeevika viren,plz! Not romantic,just cute!!!!?? Plz?
Desi_angel90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Like like like.. superlike this one 😃 
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uff gosh i hate this virat for torturing her like that and ending up doing nothing...i want more than heart thudding and skipping a beat...hehe

nice update...
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Megz, you did it again... Simply loved it
Virat & Manvi watching Dirty Picture...🤣 Your imagination really has no boundaries gal. One thing bothering me, what was Manvi doing in Chandigarh and what was she hiding. You made it a cliff hanger. 😉
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG!!!!
I love the way you write! It's just amazing, so talented!
really enjoyed, hope you continue it :D
thanks for the pm
tc
xxx

sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar u r too good just love ur fantasies a lot
Loved it and will waiting for the next part n do pm me 😃
Hats off yaar ⭐️ 👏
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
Haye ram Virat asked Shlok to watch Dirty Picture??? i wonder wat would hv happend if dadaji got 2 knw it..🤢
hmmm it seems dat Virat knws Manvi much mre dan she knws herself...Virat's really a sweetheart..❤️
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey man thanks for the pm. I have exams these days so have been unable to watch the show or read ffs on the forum, I only come on for the episode WUs and then go offline. I just wrote an exam and decided I might as well take a break before studying again and I checked out your os. I loveee your writing, it's so entertaining. You have the cutest sense of humour; I always laugh at some of the absurdities in your stories (absurd in a good way) because I can actually imagine the characters saying these dialogues. So yes please continue writing, your stories are highly entertaining and light-hearted. Cheers~!
Loved this one so much :D