Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Mr. India πŸ€—

We truly wondered whether we'd see you or not. But here you are, paying your friends and fans a visit to share their moments, their pain, their nostalgia, and perhaps their anger.

We know life is all about change. Nothing is constant, and nothing remains with us forever except memories. Good or bad!!! So the news of Geet finally ending, was not so shocking, especially after many extensions this year. Heart breaking but not surprising.

And that was the moment I had decided, rather than trying to change the inevitable, I will cherish the old memories, the great times I've had here this year, the lifelong bonds I've created at this place, the life changing epiphanies I've had, and thank god and the makers for giving me this gem. But it hasn't been that easy. I truly wish there was more substance in the end worth making it an immortal show. The moods are low and the heart is definitely breaking, knowing how near the end is.

But that doesn't stop me from snapping out of it and telling myself - there is soo much more good that happened because of Geet than the fact that it's ending. If we sit down to collect it all between all us fans' lives it has touched, we'd be here forever. So remembering all the good memories, good times, good relationships, loads of M&Ms, I thank you once again for treating us to this beauty.

Here's a little gift from a few of us, to you! 😳

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2359919

My god bless you with many more magical shows like this and may you keep entertaining us forever. 😊
Edited by EBasso - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved!!!

Baatein bhol jaate hain, yaadein yaad aati hain
Yeh Yaadein kisi dil-o-janam ke chale jaane ke baad aati hai
Yaadein, Yaadein bas yaadein...

I will share my feelings my Journey of GHSP and my lovely Idiots, including the Mr. LVraaz aka Vinu, Vinua, buddy as Muniza the emotional person, Muniza the Practical person...My sign is gemini, and i have 2 personality as my sign shows...My love for GHSP will remain same forever, and my respect for you will remain same till i am alive. I will never forget my lovely time on Idiots with my Idiots till logo ki buri nazar aur kuch humara over confidence hume kha gaya, but still you are the one who can bind all Idiots on 1 post...I have said this yesterday, and today here you are, just the coincidence...You can check 3 Idiots post where i have mentioned. Anyways alot to say will share soon...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i am here with my update, uff kuch aadat hai suspense create kurne ki, shayed tumse hi aaiee hai, anyways...

Thanks so much for giving us GHSP. It was wonderful show, first 9 month was superb, brilliant, each and every moment was memorable, each and every dialogue was classy...Screenplay, direction, execution, music, Cinematography all were superb...And we don't even need to say all this cause everyday we had gave our honest views to you. For first initial 9 month story we have no complain, but then you know how we have reacted for last 11 months track, where we could clearly saw that our CV's touches was missing...Whenever we complained we actually missed you guys, whom we share our all thoughts related to your masterpiece. We'll always have pain that our Show hadn't got justice, sadly...

GHSP will always missed by all of us, and you know that.

Thanks for giving us special place in your life, thanks for spending good time with us, thanks for all the lovely spoilers, we always loved to solve...Always had great time with you...Can't forget those days when you asked us to hit 100 pages for getting the spoiler, and we like a little kids spammed the pages just for getting the spoilers...Thanks Vinu for being a good friend. It's always pleasure to have you around us.

I was so angry when i heard that GHSP was ending, and we wouldn't going to see our MaanEet on screen anymore, but the moments you guys had gave us, it will always remain with us like a beautiful memory...This is life, and we have to live with beautiful memories...

I can get angry with anyone easily, but i can't hate anyone, cause my mother hadn't taught me to hate anyone...In my life only my mother is so special to me after my Allah, and her each and every word is so special to me...She taught me to even love enemies, cause none human is born evil, and every single person has good and bad side, so better look at good side, so bad side could be easily hidden underneath...

Thanks to Vrushu, Rev and Nags to giving us Idiots thread to live, to smile, to go crazy, to discuss, to fight, to laugh, to sing, to dance...Always felt proud to be called Idiot. Can't forget those days when me, Nags, Pooji, Shivi got ready to fight with anyone, if they called anyone Idiot, and we were like Idiots are so respected peoples so please dont use this word, and people had to changed their posts by using an other words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...We were Gem, but now all are busy in their lives...

Anyways had fun with each one of them, Vijju, Vrushu, Uzmi, Pooji, Nandu, Shivi, Sohniya (dolphin), Kulu, Jessu, Nags, Revu, Lavu, Nihu, Zee, Alwa, Seher, Ebasso, Gouri, and all others...Kaash Koi Lauta De Woh Pal, Woh Din...Haila how i have forget my No No Mac & Cheese...It was always fun do masti with her...

Thanks once again for giving GHSP, hope see our GurTi together somewhere, so as hope you guys will bring something like GHSP, which create 1 more history...

Thanks for giving all beautiful interviews to TT, thanks for the support and love without even asking...Those interviews have their own history, and no one in industry hadn't brought interview of GurTi/MaanEet like us...Specially the first GurTi interview...Thanks πŸ˜Š...

MB
Edited by Infinitedreams - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haila mera iss baar bhi late entryy... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_aDDQ1H2zg[/YOUTUBE]

Jeeju... πŸ€—

Geet hui sabse parayi... was a mere show at the first... bt changed onto to becum sumthng very very close to our hearts... Each and every scene has been a pleasure to watch... Right frm the first one to the last... the river scene, the fight fr life n right, the office scenes, outhouse nokh jokh, the confession n the Mahhii filled moments... Thank you fr giving us a wonderful show which will remain special to all the fans... 😳 

The first promos shwd hw Geet was love by each and every one... you guys hv been successful in proving the promo true... GEET has indeed been accepted n loved by each n every viewer... and Maan went on to becum every gurls dream... Thank you fr giving us Maaneet!!πŸ€—

Yes, there was nothing much left in the current track although I do feel that there was sumthng more which the Crew cd hv done to improve it... there ver many tracks which cd hv been used... there ver many discussions on the same... yes, der cd b reasons unknown to us... bt how the show started,  I really feel that the ending could hv cum later on n cd been more deserving and perfect... 

Your posts hv alwas been special... the time we had on the 3 I thread n ur threads will alwas be treasured...the songs ver all perfect... Thank you fr all those moments and spoilers... 

This is just the beginning... Thank you once again fr everythng!! πŸ€—All the best Jeeju... πŸ€—May you hv all the success and happiness!! 

A big Thanks to the whole team of GHSP fr entertaining us... Best Wishes and All the best fr the future!!

I couldnt think of any other VM which sum up Maaneet's journey... This ones made by our own Viju... πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFf7YBOtc8M[/YOUTUBE]

Loads of luv and best wishes,
Lavu
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Thanks Vinu for giving us best show of our life time. There was time it became life and breathe of 100s thousands on this forum. We loved cherished every single moment of MAAN GEET love story. I don't know about others but this fictional love took over my real love.  Virtual friends took over real ones. Life was just confined to 2 words or worlds. One was GEET and other was GEET FB/GF. 

Many of most rational minds here stop thinking anything everything beyond rationalism.  Every second of our life and every moment were all dedicated to GEET in one way or other . Watching it, Discussing it and Dissecting it was like 3 living essentials of many GEET fan. Our personal life went upside down everyone close to us start praying for  it end.  And guess you heard them, you were like their shining armor.

When there was nothing on earth that could deaddict from GEET its only its creator has power to do that.   Its gradual death in quality and content throw out many of us from dream we were living.  IT made us realize how much we love it we have no control over it, only its creator has.  IT made me realize how much we love a fictional show , how much we fight for it we will be blamed in end if its not what it was. But I just want to know one thing, Why best thing was your creation and  worst was our fault. Is loving a show more than your own real life is crime. In a sense many geetian are criminal that way

I am heartfelt thankful to you bringing a masterpiece in my life and and equally thankful to make it crap as it was in last few month and helping us deaddict ourself. 

Every good thing end 'but most painful thing for every geet fan is that a class apart show when end was not even entitle to classify as good ...there always remain a unanswered question what was need to make masterpiece to piece of crap before ending. 
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I never got attached to any show in my life like I am to geet. Do not know what and why it is but it feels very close to my heart, today last episode make me feel  as if some one very near and dear to me going away. But I will  make the same near and dear to come back in my life i.e. my maanet.  They have to come back as lead pair  on the screen and I will go to any extent for it. I mean it. I will give my best and maximum effort to make it happen.  May be today we are watching last episode of Geet. PH is sure happy about it but in my views  FAN power has won. PH tried since march to shut down the show, they tried their best to spoil and kill the show starting from making devil as saint, but they were unsuccessful. Yes agree show is ending but show is not ending because TRP was down it is ending because of thr REVAMPING. There fore WE FAN STILL HAVE upper hand. WE have defeated PH in their own game. So guys HALLA BOL and keep on fighting. Have your fighting cap on and jai bajrangbali bolte hue lage raho.

This is consumer era and WE are NOT GOING TO GIVE UP at any cost.  We will make sure we get lead pair back on the screen

DUNIYA JHUKTI HAI JHUKAANE VAALA CHAAHIYE

BHAGWAAN BHI PIGHAL JAATA HAI BHAKTI KE AAGE

PATHAR MEIN BHI SAANS AATI HAI KOSHIHO KE SAAMNE

PHIR YE CHANNEL KYA CHEEZ HAI??

humko aise viase na samjhe

hum woh log hai jo, jaha LAATH maare vahaa paani nikaal sakte hai.

channel better not underestimate FAn ka power

Now  a little reality check about why having after such wonderful fan base, excellent actors as lead pair and talented director, skilled dialogue writer why we have to fight for our beloved show.

ONLY and only PH is responsible for it.  They had an opportunity to cash with lead and fan base  lekin they had lost it. The truth is they never wanted to go for it. They put their energy to insult and hurt fans or calling them demanding, they wasted their energy to shut down the show by getting Moron Mahesh Pig head Pandey in the show.Only them are  responsible for the mess and are totally liable to end the geet. 

I will not blame the channel, as for them popularity matter and If I own the 4 lion then I would jump on the mauka to get new show with skilled lead pair and strong fan base on revamped channel and would not go for V. I will support fan and not mock or insult them on geet FB page. anyways but it would be not them. They got what they wanted. I will never watch any of their show PERIOD As a matter of fact, Ph should rename their name4 Lions se 4 Snake

sach mein saanp hi hai dhoodh pilao phir bhi dasenge.

they basically have cut their own root.

pata hai na. sandle wood tree pe snake rahte hai aur usko hi khokla karte hai basically they cut who support them or shelter them yeh Ph bhi aise hi hai, so 4 sankes name fit them perfectly.

we fans put them on Top

they are what they are beacuse of fan and now they are insulting and hurting and throwing us like dhood mein padi makhii. Isliye  soco  baabaji unki kaise bhali kar sakte hai?? Nahi baabaji itne insensitive ho hi nahi sakte, baabji unlogo ki Kabhi BHALI kar hi nahi sakte. Hai na babaji.

Life okay without GC/DD no way how life could be oky with out them so forget about it.

abput 4 snake, I want SHOW but I do not want 4 snake as PH.  so unka toh koi bhi show mein dekhne se rahi.

they are most unreliable, unfaithful, not trustworthy, unprofessional, unethical PH on the Mercury, venus, earth, mars, Jupiter, slattern,  Uranus,Neptune ,pluto Sun and Moon.

I am strong believer of the KARMA. 4 snakes ke KARMA will come back to them. I also believe dua se jyaada baddua asar karti hai.

Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh...I don't know where to start...I am more emotional than I thought I would be...😭

Saath Humara pal bhar ka hi sahi,
Par woh pal aise jaise koi kal nahi
Rahe zindagi mein shayad phir milna humaara
Par mehekti rahegi tumhari yaadein humare sang sahi!!

This sher is for GEET, the SHOW, for my IDIOTS...and for all of the fellow forum members...for you have made a permanent place in my heart, and an indelible imprint in my mind.  

I have no words in me with which to thank you all for the countless hours of LOVE, LAUGHTER and CONCERN, and a lifetime of MEMORIES that you have given me...for these I will treasure with me always.

You guys have help me find a hobby...pushed my to refine a skill...and have always given me an opportunity to provide an outlet for ramblings of my mind and confusion of my heart.

This show became a zariya to make FRIENDSHIPS that will last a LIFETIME...for that GHSP...I will always be indebted to you!! πŸ€—  These Friendships start virtually initially, and then has forced us to meet and connect personally as well!!  We have become such integral parts of each other's lives, that I pray we will always remain as close as we are today!!!

Vinu...πŸ˜‘πŸ€— 
Pehle mera ghussa...phir mera pyaar...I guess somethings will never change!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
THANKS seems such a small word for all of our interactions...our madness...our discussions...my zidd for demanding things from you...I don't know what to say...i think for once in my life...perhaps I am SPEECHLESS...😲  wait...can that really happen??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Koshish Kijiye Hame Yaad Karne Ki,
Lamhe To Apne Aap Hi Mil Jayenge,
Tamanna Kijiye Hame Milne Ki
Bahane To Apne Aap Hi Mil Jayenge!
πŸ˜‰

With loads and loads of love -- Nagzzz πŸ€— Mirchi...MIXXX!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

we want GHSP season 2 ...😭with gurmeet & drashti as maan & geet ...

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
VinujiiiπŸ˜›

Thankyou for the fabulous show...which has led to exceptional attachments, relationships, love and hope...πŸ€—πŸ₯³

There are always If's and Why etc but what remains cherishable are the memories and the questions fade away with time and Geet has given us innumerable memoriesss...

Its going to take time to digest that it is over but honestly... i can give u in written that there can be , there will be, no other show like Geet...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­

Everything about the show (except the script n cast post last DecπŸ˜‰) has been fantabulous...

PHENOMENAL...πŸ‘and thats the only word which comes to my mind... I am sure in the journey loadsa criticism, appreciations, abuse, love has come accross the team but hoping that only care,love,appreciation and wishes would be remembered...πŸ˜›

A hugest Thankyou to Kurbaan Hua dance which gave me this fabulous show, an opporunity to meet amazing people and super cool friendsπŸ˜ƒ
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is a very emotional moment for all of us...as the final episode comes to an end...my heart constricts and tears overflow..."hasi hotho se sukh gayi...aur aasoon palkon ko sukhne nahi deti"...the journey that we had with maan and geet was an amazing experience...as maan said that as long as love will be there...maan and geet's love story will always be remembered...we are going to miss them forever and ever...

i loved the way geet remembered all those golden moments...how a stranger came into her life and one day swept her off her feet and took him to the world of dreams, hopes, romance and happiness...although maan does not remember those days...but he can live those moments in geet's eyes...

thanx to barry sir for all the wonderful dialogues that made this journey so special and memorable...as maan once said to geet "meri zindagi tumhari bina adhoori hai...aadat ho gayi hai meri zindagi ko tumhari"...similarly one part of our life will always be attached to this saga of love...
my love and heartfelt thanx to the entire unit of GHSP...whose hard work and dedication has given us the most wonderful 20 months...i am going to miss the show terribly...
at the same time i am not going to lose hope...i will keep my fingers crossed with the wish that one day soon the wonderful trio of Gurmeet, Drashti and Barry will come together again to give us another wonderful show that will once again change our life for the better...till then "kabhi alvida na kehna...phir milenge...chalte chalte"...

this is not just a show...it is a period of my life that i will cherish forever...the last 20 months was a wonderful experience for me...maan is that prince who comes all of a sudden and takes his princess in his arms to save her from the evils of life...they did not know that day that their hearts reached out to each other and never once separated...
the journey that followed is a saga...a love saga...the epitome of love, trust, understanding and caring...maan once said to geet "tumhare bina mein ji nahi sakta"...those r just not words...maan and geet r living those words every moment of their life...like i am living those words...my life will never be the same again...maan's magical touch on my heart has changed me forever...

the show has not only given me something to hold close to my heart forever...it has also given me loads of friends with whom i hv chatted and discussed and argued over the show day in and day out...i feel proud to be a viewer of the most wonderful show...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi dude, long time no see huh?

Just came by to say hi...and to say i agree with everything that Kullu said...and what my Nags di said...

and now here are a few words from me...

It is over, it finally is over! I cannot believe this, this truly feels like a nightmare. You know guys, when a product is being sold to the customers, they say the product is SOO GREAT that you will need nothing else but this! I must say, 4 Lions did a job well done. They sold GHSP so well on television...portrayed Maaneet sooo brilliantly especially for the first 9 months...that there is no other product "show" in other words, that will ever satisfy us as viewers...as audience...meaning "customers" this "product" show has given us soo much satisfaction...so much attachment that we don't need any other show to make us feel this way again...because no other show will ever make us feel this way again.
But here i can also contradict my own statements...the product (show) turns out to be sooo beautiful...but then u start to see some bad side effects in it...it doesn't work well it runs out of battery...and also it is causing something bad on you...it may have been the best product (show) but even so its side effects teach the customer such a lesson that they get put off by every other product seller...that they think twice before ever buying...or ever being entertained by it...

GHSP no doubt was the best show i have ever watch on Indian television, and trust me i have been watching thousands of shows since the age of 11...and no show has come across to me the way GHSP has come...it will forever remain in my heart...fingers crossed for a new season...and hopefully more luck...

However, I do want to thank you 4 lions from the bottom of my heart for putting up the best team of GHSP ever for the first 9 months...Swati, Mrinal, Pawan, Niesshi, Nissar, Mukta, Vincent, Hrishikesh...and other members i missed or do not know of for being part of a beautiful journey of Maaneet...

it was you all that brought the masterpiece of GHSP for those months...they will forever stay in my heart.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago