Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Vinuji for stopping by for bid adieu . πŸ€—

This show has indeed left an indelible impression on our hearts and took us on a roller coaster ride on a gamut of emotions. 
Right now the majority of the show supporters are left with bitter sweet memories..

GHSP is definitely a case study of sorts..How a perfect recipe got spoilt by the cooks at hand...For ever I will keep wondering how did things turn out so bad at the end..The PH should learn a key lesson if they in for long haul in the business..Customer Satisfaction is number one goal..If the PH has the balls to do a quality check survey now among the audience for feedback...I am sure they know the feedback they would get..

PH had a good quality product in Geet  initially ..You sold well then and brought in a new audience who were starved for quality shows ...and then in your desperation to grow big overnight and expand..you compromised on the quality (USP of GSHP) of the show...
The deterioration of the show ( production values, costumes, creatives,substandard story tracks, technicians) caused buy negligence and then sheer sadistic pleasure you took in mocking the fan feelings who rooted for you till the end...

Today where I am standing as a fan..Well the negative factors outweigh the positives the show initially gave me...I have made a conscious decision to keep away from any show made by 4lions...Once bitten twice shy... 

As for Gurti...Will try our best to campaign for them to see them scorch again in a new show...Coz they are the only ones who stayed with us till the end giving their best for the fans in-spite of being treated shabbily during ASR track while PH and channel were having their own tussle and played pass the parcel..

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Vinuji...Thank u so much for all the beautiful positive awesome posts spoilers u have given us in this most beautiful magical unique journey of Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...Wishing you All the best for future and Hope to see U soon back in GHSP Season 2!

Save&Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

Save and Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS were destined to meet to be together forever and cherish each and every Geet thui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi dreamy divine beautiful moment in Our GHSP MAANEET paradise...

Our 'Geet hui sabse parayi' MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching most precious inspirational divine sacred dreamy beautiful royal musical fairytale romantic passionate breathtaking bestest special unique journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS to GHSP MAANEET paradise since GHSP MAANEET have come into our lives as angel sunshine fragrance rainbow and changed our lives forever. GHSP is not just a show but has bcum Our Lives Breath Heart Heartbeat Soul Happiness Peace Everything...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS have made these 1 year 9 months as the best most beautiful blissful peaceful colourful hopeful positive phase in my life...Thank u n love u all so much...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET will always be the closest to My Life Heart Soul ...MAANEET r perfect best couple ever and forever and r an epitome of divine unconditional selfless immense care love, respect, admiration, trust, understanding, pride, worship, truth, justice, hope, faith, positivity, happiness, peace, colours, fragrance, dreams, dreams becoming reality. Love, respect, admire worship GHSP MAANEET truly n deeply to infinity n even beyond...

Gurmeet and Drashti truly king and queen of expressions best actor n best actress ever n forever have made MAANEET real for us with their magical beautiful out of this world performances. Nobody can do full justice to MAANEET like Drashti Gurmeet...Hats off to the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for gifting us Our Precious GHSP MAANEET the most beautiful magical gift ever and forever...I fall short of words to express how thankful and how much I love the entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for your excellent outstanding out of this world dedication passion professionalism hardwork u all have put in to gift Our Divine GHSP MAANEET... I agree GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, V all have been through many ups and downs in this evergreen journey but still during both best and worst phases of this journey, V all have always loved admired and supported each other and I will always cherish this evergreen beautiful special meorable bittersweet journey ever and forever...

V True Loyal Strong Determined Lovely Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r trying our best and hoping for the best to Save Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Bring Back Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2 with Drashti Gurmeet as Geet Maan MAANEET as leads...V all r surely missing Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi The Whole Team of GHSP GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS very much but still The Whole Team of Our GHSP MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will always occupy very special most special place in My Life Heart Soul which no one can replace... All the best Entire team of Geet hui sabse parayi for ur future... Hope Geet hui sabse parayi Continues V will get Season 2 of Geet hui sabse parayi soon...Let's Try n Hope for the best for Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET and thus Ourselves GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS bcuz Our GHSP MAANEET r literally Our Lives...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is an eternal saga which has no end...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan forever...GHSP MAANEET' maahi forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul. Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best... Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi forever...We are Proud to be True Loyal Strong Determined Lovely Positive Happy Peaceful United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever and forever...Proud to be GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever n forever...

If anyone is interested, plz check this...thanks... 

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2359067

Save&Dedication to Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS

I have tried my best to keep this post of mine short bcuz usually I'm used to writing long posts yaar bcuz when It comes to Our Beloved Divine Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi and Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS, i can go on and on forever!...Sorry for All My Long posts and Thank u all and Love u all for always reading My Long Posts and for all Your Love...

Lots of love hugs best wishes...

Spandana KS...

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper ever and forever...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
maureen84 thumbnail
sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
thnx a lot Vinu ji for rememebering n pming me...😊.
i,m just a nacheez who was a silent reader always...but thnx u made me feel special
n yeh with a heavy heart i do blame the PH for sadly demise of my beloved show...😑...
this is definatly not the desereved end of this saga...πŸ˜’
n we will continue our fight for GHSP seson 2...come what mayπŸ‘πŸΌ
still i thnx u n ur team to give us an unforgetteble love story n make me watch any other  channel than nat geo n discovery...πŸ‘
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I dont wanna say much... just that GHSP will always remain etched in my heart ... the friends i got coz of the show, the changes that happened in my life coz of the show are gonna remain for the life time...Thank u one and all... this includes the GHSP team, viewers, friends at IF and FB

Edited by vivacious_gurl - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us.  ~Oscar Wilde

Teri yaadein sanjoke rakhkhein hain
Ibtadaa se Intehaan tak

Teri Ankhon pe Kurban Hue
Tere Roop ke mastane hue

Tere jaisa Yamla Pagla Deewana paake
Bani mein Teri Deewani

Ab gungunte hain har waqt mahi mahi
jab ab hum nahi rahe ek manzil ke rahi

teri yaadein sanjoke rakhkhein hain
Intehaan ho chuki hai, ab bas qayamat hai baki

Moments with Geet will forever be entrenched in my psyche
for it gave me, me

From knowing myself to knowing my capabilities
From knowing friends to knowing calamities

I hope I have become a better person with all that i have learned
I shall cherish each moment i have spent on Geet Forums

And love each member of my Idiots Family
The 3 idiots and Geet are an indelible imprint in my heart

To relive whenever i turn the page of the diary.

cherio friends
for I know you guys are the best that happened to me
Geet, idiots and all other friends i made through them.

Thank you for giving me my own self.
I shall forever be indebted for that.

Au Revoir For I hate goodbyes!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic
πŸ‘
Thanks 4 The PM
Edited by nahtani88 - 12 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

JADOOO GRRR... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

I AM BLAAADDDYY BOILING MAD MAD 

NOT WID YOU BUT WID YOUR TEAM MATES 

WID 4LIONS WID CHANNEL WID EVERYONE 

INVOLVES IN MAAN GEET AUR SAAZISH !!!!!!!!

PURLEEEZZZ CUMBAKKK  WID SEASON 2... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE FANS NOT GOING TO SURRENDER UNTIL

WE GET OUR VICTORY...!!!!!!!!!

PH STAR ONE (ZERO) CAN ROD IN HELLL...!!!!!!!!!!

URFFF CC,,,,!!!!!!!!!!

EYYY LOOOW MY PARC THANKSSS TO YOU FROM 

BOTTOM OF MY BROKEN HEARTS... !!!!!!!!!! I AM ALWAYS GOING TO LURVIUUU , MISSSING YOU ALWAYS... !!!!!!!!!! 

THANK YOUUU PHOR YOUR AWESOMENESS MANEET ABBK AND TTMCA...!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€’.⭐️.😍☺️🀣..β€οΈπŸ˜›..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qgbp8z0cnc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

life is a new war at evry foot, v? will win if you ar along ...!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😭

😭

😭.

😭,, 

😭,.. 

😭

😭

😭..

😭