LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
 HugHug

~MAHiii VE MAHiii...MAHHHiii Ve.. HO HO ho ho ho ..MAHiii MAHiii.. .~

HugHug
Silly
Day Dreaming~Maneet~Blushing

I believe life is a journey, a journey from point 'A' to point 'B'. And every step you take, every stop you make, and at every turn of the road, there is always someone or something that will change the way you think...Throughout my journey so far, I have learnt a lot and feel that there is more to learn... Your learning curve can be inspired by many things like the magic of nature, good books, good movies and moments that are simple but memorable…

It's been a strange but beautiful journey for me from being a 'no one' to being 'someone'...This journey has its own highs and lows... But one needs to understand that the highs and lows are temporary and what lasts is your bond with near and dear ones.. The fact is that showbiz/telly worldz is a 'Friday to Friday game' and you are as good as your last success... So in this industry, you should be ready to accept the flowers and the brickbats.. WackoROFL..

I believe life is simple and beautiful, so let's keep it that way and try not to complicate it... I also believe one should dream as it does a lot of good, enjoy work, fulfill your passions…

I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of the whole team of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, wishing all of you a very very happy new year.. !!! Have a wonderful safe, soundzz and rocking year ahead.. !!! With your loved ones..  as well as sincerely a big thank you to each one of you for all your unconditional loves and supports, it wouldn't have been possible without all your madness and mahiness for the show.. !! So thank you very very much ... !! Don't be sad maneetians / geetians... Just stay happy and healthy alwayzz... !! HugHug  

"Where there is a will, there is a way... If there is a chance in a million that you can do "something", anything.. to keep what you want from ending/that leads to a "new whole beautiful beginning",.. do it..!! Pry the door open or, if need to be wedge your foot in that door and keep it open..!! " I truly going to miss all your M&M and I'll alwayzz cherish  the moments spent together especially with my 3IDz FFamily.. alwayzz..!!CryHug

@JYOTI : Thank so much for being the most rocking Mods...!! HugROFL 

Till then , dont say alvida, phir milenge.. chalte chaltee aur mahi ve mahii.. mahii.. Take care everybody, love you guys a lotz .. stay safe nd soundzz alwayzz.. !! Allah ki marzi and Babaji's promise, we shall meet again sooner than we think.. !! CoolTongue

HugHug

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ualonerokzzgeetNmaanbarbaritaariz2000BreezillusionS-Trinity-maureen84Cathy25bhawna02NivRen_1Spicy_RoFLzCuteTommynida6erumzaheerLily201sweety095-serenity-maaneet_piscesKkadssSia89bDgTunknown.--Revv--rajla-richierich-hemamurali65EBassoEccentric.BeingAsh1991sanu3108serialwatcher16-RushTrip-ISHQSalmanSeKissTheSky--Saavi--LavZTSharannisha_hc_bs_ddDesichiqneez* ~ Roshni ~ *adoremevirgo-sumaiya-jyoti06-Kash-NinelivesRajeevGurtiFanshalisptrno--Nargis---honeydew-Meetu_Anunahtani88--aarthi--suj01cuttieevivacious_gurltodayzstarLoquacious_Aashmisty85preetgurti-PoisonIvy-Infinitedreamssingh24

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
First of all a heartfelt thanks to you for all those spoilers that u used to give us... and the posts that u had made which used to give us an insight as to what to expect next in the show.
So, thank u for all those.
I wish you all the best for whatever new venture you are about to embark upon. May you be successful in whatever you do.

Now to say anything about GHSP.(i've written this in a post of mine today itself)

You know i have told this many times in the past too, i had chanced upon GHSP and that too sitting in the airport. The world of serials was something i associated with people like my Mom who loves to watch a million of them in all the various channels she cramps into her busy schedule everyday. For me entertainment had always been movies, music and books. Something that gets over in a span of  two and a half hours approx.

As usual i was going home for Vac and my flight was late (it usually is when i am going somewhere) and i had forgotten to charge my LT battery and had killed whatever charge was there answering mails on FB and was sitting idle, and i might add in a very sour mood, when two girls or ladies were watching this serial in their Laptop sitting just in front of me and i peeked in between their shoulders. The episode where MSK is backing Geet in HP on a road and they endup against a tree and he traps her between his hands was going on and only when my flight was announced did i realize that i had been totally engrossed in watching the episode.
All through the flight i just couldn't shake off this Guy's memory and consider my dilemma that i didn't even know what the show was called or on which channel it was being telecasted. I tentatively tried prying the info from my Mom and she had a field day pulling my leg, she even mentioned GHSP but i didn't know that this was the name.
Later in the week when i went to meet my cousin, she was watching the rerun of the show  and then did i see 'HIM' once again.
I didn't realise then what i know now, but i had fallen for a guy on the screen.
I have watched so many movies, enjoyed them too, but never have i dwelled on the thoughts of any of them when the screen went blank, BUT GC is someone whom i couldn't forget. I passed out earlier this year, am at present doing what i had always wanted to do as a career, and in this line i have met so many people since April 2011(when i joined) and yet my yardstick is still GC.

This is something that i can share to only my friends here at the GF coz i have never said all this to anyone who knows me on this side of my life.

The first day i went live on air, everyone told me i was fantastic and yet even after i had watched my own recording somewhere at the back of my mind i have thought, maybe he too has watched me today.
Crazy thought but true.
This show has given me one of the best friends that i have ever made and all becoz, i joined GF. and that too was becoz i liked the man itself and the chemistry shared by our Maaneet.

So everyone out there who knows me or even those who don't , "Hi, this is Khushi here,  and you have all become a part of my life as my day is never complete without opening GF once everyday.

And also becoz only you all can understand what i have meant in these lines written above.

I really wish that our show be started on Star Utsav, that would have cruised me over this heartache that i am feeling now.

Bye, everyone take care. and hope that
pretty soon we can all again meet, discuss and even argue over something that our fav lead pair will be doing.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 14 December 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSLily2019staroneserialsfahsaadEccentric.Beingmisty85Infinitedreams

BreezillusionS Senior Member
BreezillusionS
BreezillusionS

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
RE :
Thank you for all your efforts sir, for giving us our romantic Maaneet Back, for being such a patient soul, for being active on IF, for being a friend to all sans bias, and for all that you have done for us Geet fans and the show. No other cvs understood our sentiments as much as you did and we turned into the show's certified "madness and mahiness" Thanks  a lot. We Geetians are eternal optimists and shall keep hoping on. Sincerely,  thank you so much for everything. And we hope to see you calling your shots soon .!Big smile

God Bless.HeartEmbarrassed

Edited by M.E.H.R - 14 December 2011 at 3:29am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201fahsaadkhushi_4everEBassoLavZDesichiqneez-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
 A song
A play
A family
some music
some fun
debates and discussions

and loads of love ...

thats what this show and the thread has given me !!! I cant even begin to think of what all geet has gone on to mean to me in last one year ...!!!

you have had a huge role to play in the same ... we would all first look forward to your spoilers and want to decode them ... and then soon we started looking forward to your coming with or without those spoilers .. you spoilt us anyway with all the pampering you did !!! so if there is something that I am going to miss about this place it will be the extension to my life that i had begun to live virtually so much so that it took up much of my real time... no regrets !! i found a family here, with whom i could share my likes, dislikes, my joys, ups, lows .. and it always made me feel better!!

so, thank you Geet ! had you not come into my life, i would not have had that one year of my life that  passed on like a dream- the show instilled the belief that sapne bhi sach hote hai ... !!!

GHSP will never be over in my heart !!!

and I owe you a large part of it ...Hug

now is a time for a new journey else where, with a new start with a new hope. I am sure you will always spread love, laughter and cheer wherever you go whatever you do .. so i wish you all the very best in whatever you take up going forward... May you get the best of everything you desire ...and rightly deserve!! and no, this is no farewell msg !!! its just the need of the hour ...Big smile loads of love always

Edited by -honeydew- - 14 December 2011 at 3:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSmaureen84Lily201khushi_4everEBassoLavZDesichiqneezmisty85

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
So ...

till the end u never kept your word of a RAIN SEQUENCECry..

but hope u are there with us in our fight to get back Geet season 2 and GurTiCool...U BETTER BE WITH USAngryHug

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 14 December 2011 at 3:50am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSmaureen84swathisatyaPriya204Lily201-richierich-Desichiqneezjyoti06Infinitedreamspreetgurti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Vinu thanks a lot for all the spoilers and stuffs that u hv given us in this forum and has kept us entertained ...will always remember your mahii filled posts and spoliers ..so thanks once again for all that Smile

I wont lie to u ..I do hv issues with 4Lions PH for not giving enough attention to production values and other things from Feb onwards as I felt they hv moved on with other shows and Geet was given a step motherly treatment ,.,,and then we had many in this forum itself defending the PH and giving us lecture on how we hv no right to fight for the show's survival or for season 2 because PH wants it to end ..I can even show u those posts as example ...so we were left confused what the PH really wants and why r people defending PH on its behalf ...

Your post to some extent does clear my confusions and I appreciate the fact that you hv asked us to keep the fight on if we believe in it...so thanks a lot for the very important clarification coming from the horse's mouth ClapClapClapClap ...

Whether the PH wants it or not ..whether the channel wants it or not ..,.fans of Maaneet felt its unfair to give such sudden ending to the show and so we will as it is keep the fight on for new season with a hope that we succeed ...

About this season ,Geet has been an epic and so I would like to thank 4Lions ,Star one and Endemol for creating Maaneet and this epic ..Wish I could thank them for other reasons too ..but I wont forget that PH and channel killed the show towards the end ...hoping a season 2 will somehow wipe off these wounds at least Smile 

Edited by jyoti06 - 14 December 2011 at 3:32am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

geetkamaanBreezillusionSswathisatyashiveniLily201Priya204-Deepzz-hemamurali65-richierich-ISHQSalmanSesanu3108serialwatcher16khushi_4ever* ~ Roshni ~ *LavZDesichiqneezTSharan-sumaiya-NinelivesSilentsoulRajeevGurtiFanMeetu_Anurickkssuj01Asmi13preetgurtiInfinitedreamsJanakivallav

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Vinu ji- Thanks for all your spoilers, "subtle" hints for the next track in our fave show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi and to the entire team of GHSP-for giving us once-in-a-lifetime show.
 ClapClapClap
I know it sounds cliched- but this show really crossed the boundaries of fictionEmbarrassed

Not to forget it certainly made its mark on Indian telly -for some serious drama for youth

For the first time ever -I felt united in team's grief for such an abrupt,unexpected ending-but as per the scope of this show,the powerhouse of talent like Gurti,Praneet (Adi sir) from cast,Mr Sundeep Sharma,Hrishikesh Gandhi,Barry Dhillon & Raju Singh-who've been there from start -I feel its not the end & so do a majority of fans ...

As they say show must go on...

That said scenes of a new member in Maaneet's life is beautiful,heartening as life comes full circle for Geet who fought against society to safeguard her child & met with Maan who helped her in her way -though they lost that angel,this new bundle of joy will change their lifeBig smile

I hope that this battle is won and we do get GHSP season 2 - and the technicalities with channel are sorted coz lakhs of fans like me -don't want to let go coz of revamp...

Wishing you & entire team of GHSP a happy ,prosperous new year aheadThumbs Up

Edited by Lily201 - 14 December 2011 at 3:39am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSmaureen84Priya204-Deepzz--richierich-DesichiqneezTSharanISHQSalmanSeserialwatcher16khushi_4ever-sumaiya-jyoti06liv2laughInfinitedreams

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Res
I cant thank the makers enough for bringing geet in my life, its the best thing that has happened to me. but will not forgive them for letting it get over. Will miss geet and maaneet like anything and it will give me courage to fight for a season two. Thanks for everything Sir.

Edited by leverne - 14 December 2011 at 10:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BreezillusionSDesichiqneez

Go to top