Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

P.s :)

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged

HI ALL Smile

Asmita here Tongue
ok so its da talk of each day (this week) dat our beloved show GHSP is soon goin to have it curtain call Cry
no no I am not makin a post of cherishing moments of GHSP
kyunki agar mai woh likhne gayi
toh I have to wr8 frm the beginning till the end Wink(as v have got sm glimpses LOL)
every1z thankin GHSP team for giving us maneet and GurTi but nobody is thnakin dem 4 bringing so many ppl together in 1 forum
v have become lyk a family Embarrassed arn't we? Tongue
I am sad because many of us will not be dat active as dere won't be anything to talk about frm next monday(no no we can cherish the good ol days Embarrassed)
MannEet will be there forever and ever in our hearts
GurTi still rules the tellyworld so DO NOT forget to comment on their profile and vote for them
As we won't get anymore chance to hit the chska in this forum so hit it as much as u lyk
keep GurTi on the top top top!!!!!!
plz do visit the forum and mods please don't close it please...
please pm me and keep in touch
we might end up meeting in sm other forum
scrap,pm send slam and TM Tongue
love u all HeartHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alluraerumzaheer

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index