Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS and SBB today!!! ViSu together *links added* - Page 6

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot peeps😳
Added the candle blowing link. Thanks to Tanzie for the link.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..CHAKKZZ..wasnt that so sweet😳 both VISU were seriusly fullon JOSH...muahhh..!!.but why couldnt they come for that last poem they dedicated to fans together..!!Why WHy Why..🤢🤢😭I just cant understand.when they can share a cake & blwo candles have a laugh..why not give a LAST TIME JOINT INTERVIEW OR AT least few secs of VISU together message to their fans...!! I AM PISSED..!!🤢

Me too pisssed off hema about no joint interview...anyways the show is ending now n nothing can be hoped
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks:-):-)... OMG:-D. Vivian is too much yaar;-) He is a big Shaitan;-) Kitna dhamal macha raha tha:-D:-D... Apne daddy cool ke sath kya dance kar raha tha aur fir Apne Sasur ji ke sath omg:-D:-D... And pia was looking so pritty na:-)...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looks like everyone were enjoying...
i somehow like the way vivian was giving importance to those worker guys and lifting them up in front of camera...its nice to see him as a lovely friendly guy with everyone in the sets...
RD was so cute too and vivian, chaand, danish and everyone were dancing like hell...nice party...
just loved the way vivian is so comfortable with gurmeet and drashti...
vivian doesnt sem to have problems with all the actors...he seems to be very friendly with everyone...i loved thh way he was sharing and laughing with gurmeet and drashti...
there was a cake cutting with visu...i dont think visu have grudges...they just are normal and dont share much...thats it...
Edited by abhina_roks - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Everyone was going Gaga over Abhay the whole crew like he was a new born baby and so laadla.. ! Lol

Now RD was carrying Kabir and Suyaash was carrying Viv, But should it not have been RD carrying Viv Instead?

RD taking snaps of Viv.

Uff Ajeh Uff!

Gonna miss this crazy team.

Last few days of news coverage has been great.. But then SHE had to come back with her PDA's again.

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thx fr sharing chakz..
I saw d segment..n ws upset wth d fact tht evn n d last momnt we didnt get an visu joint interview.. : (

lik maneet ..they cud hav givn us one..!
Eydis thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing chakku ..