Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS and SBB today!!! ViSu together *links added* (Page 4)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I think surely in these remaining last episodes we wud get full limelight on d imp. Actors especially d leads :)
i wud definately miss d Characters of d show and offcourse their offscreen masti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snitchseekerBefikre

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Awww..CHAKKZZ..wasnt that so sweetEmbarrassed both VISU were seriusly fullon JOSH...muahhh..!!.but why couldnt they come for that last poem they dedicated to fans together..!!Why WHy Why..DeadDeadCryI just cant understand.when they can share a cake & blwo candles have a laugh..why not give a LAST TIME JOINT INTERVIEW OR AT least few secs of VISU together message to their fans...!! I AM PISSED..!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

strings123snitchseekerBefikre..Bournville..MR.KooL

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
@Snigdha : Me too! ViVah come as a package deal -- Vivian ke saath Vahbz muft muft muft LOL LOL -- That is why I dont bother now about her -- she is going to be there no matter what! As for ViSu giving interview -- I dont know why that does not happen!? Confused If they can fool around with each other then they can sure give an interview. 

I remember -- those were the good old days. Day DreamingDay Dreaming -- ViSu offscreen were so much fun but nevertheless today whatever I saw of them was awesome! 

P.S : Ignore Lady VD --- Makes the segment beautiful! Smile

snitchseekerBefikre

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..CHAKKZZ..wasnt that so sweetEmbarrassed both VISU were seriusly fullon JOSH...muahhh..!!.but why couldnt they come for that last poem they dedicated to fans together..!!Why WHy Why..DeadDeadCryI just cant understand.when they can share a cake & blwo candles have a laugh..why not give a LAST TIME JOINT INTERVIEW OR AT least few secs of VISU together message to their fans...!! I AM PISSED..!!Dead

Even I am pissed DiDead Cant help na. So Chill Maro VISU enjoy karo rest ignore karoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hemoo I agree on that.ROFL I guess both have not talked to each-other for ages hence they were shy ROFL 
But chalo atleast after that crappy loggerheads article, if we got to see that cake feeding and candle blowing scene, then even that is enough for us to rejoice. 

--Anna--TOTAL-ROMANTIC

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=--Anna--]@Snigdha : Me too! ViVah come as a package deal -- Vivian ke saath Vahbz muft muft muft LOL LOL -- Anna this is a complete loss bargain but have to accept it ROFLROFLROFLThat is why I dont bother now about her -- she is going to be there no matter what! As for ViSu giving interview -- I dont know why that does not happen!? Confused If they can fool around with each other then they can sure give an interview. Me too confused what to do????

I remember -- those were the good old days. Day DreamingDay Dreaming -- ViSu offscreen were so much fun but nevertheless today whatever I saw of them was awesome! I missedCryCryCry

P.S : Ignore Lady VD Gladly par kya karoon aadat se majboorLOLLOL --- Makes the segment beautiful! Smile It sounds so heavenly apart from u know what.

P.S I didn't knew you were an Abhiya fan too.LOLLOL

--Anna--

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
@Chakkz..Absolutely dear..but shy kya yaar no way..they are most comfy with each other ..I WILL ALWAYS BELEIVE THAT..because you all knwo how theysizle in each others company anywayz..Something is better than nothing hai na..LOL

@Snig's aw..yes dear..wahi kar rahi hoon lekin kitna ignore karen yaar ..Akhir hamara bhi dil hai ..koi pathhar nahin..na..CryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

strings123snitchseekerBefikre

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Hemoo I agree on that.ROFL I guess both have not talked to each-other for ages hence they were shy ROFL 
But chalo atleast after that crappy loggerheads article, if we got to see that cake feeding and candle blowing scene, then even that is enough for us to rejoice. 

Yes & who knows maybe in some durrr ka future they will work together againSmile

Befikre

Go to top