SBS and SBB today!!! ViSu together *links added* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Me too I was missing & will miss VISU & Vishal buddy masti on set which was their in theinitial days😭

I know right!? The offscreen masti in todays episode was Awesome -- even lady VD being there dint bother me -- because everyone was happy and having fun. So yeah I am gonna miss the SBS segments like hell! 
Atleast today i wanted a joint visu interview *unhappy*and lady vd why cant she stay away for sometime... Hamesha uska mukh darshan dena zaruri hai kya...
Originally posted by --Anna--

I know right!? The offscreen masti in todays episode was Awesome -- even lady VD being there dint bother me -- because everyone was happy and having fun. So yeah I am gonna miss the SBS segments like hell! 

I well I dont want to spoil my mood talking about Lady VD🀒 I have accepted her & Vivian are a package deal at the expense of our sanity & repulse ( at least for me ) But I miss old PKTEK.😭 Remember the christmas segment, the hosting for an hour & the one where Viv sang while mock proposing Suku. Good old days😍
I think surely in these remaining last episodes we wud get full limelight on d imp. Actors especially d leads :)
i wud definately miss d Characters of d show and offcourse their offscreen masti.
Awww..CHAKKZZ..wasnt that so sweet😳 both VISU were seriusly fullon JOSH...muahhh..!!.but why couldnt they come for that last poem they dedicated to fans together..!!Why WHy Why..🀒🀒😭I just cant understand.when they can share a cake & blwo candles have a laugh..why not give a LAST TIME JOINT INTERVIEW OR AT least few secs of VISU together message to their fans...!! I AM PISSED..!!🀒
@Snigdha : Me too! ViVah come as a package deal -- Vivian ke saath Vahbz muft muft muft πŸ˜† πŸ˜† -- That is why I dont bother now about her -- she is going to be there no matter what! As for ViSu giving interview -- I dont know why that does not happen!? πŸ˜• If they can fool around with each other then they can sure give an interview. 

I remember -- those were the good old days. πŸ˜πŸ˜ -- ViSu offscreen were so much fun but nevertheless today whatever I saw of them was awesome! 

P.S : Ignore Lady VD --- Makes the segment beautiful! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..CHAKKZZ..wasnt that so sweet😳 both VISU were seriusly fullon JOSH...muahhh..!!.but why couldnt they come for that last poem they dedicated to fans together..!!Why WHy Why..🀒🀒😭I just cant understand.when they can share a cake & blwo candles have a laugh..why not give a LAST TIME JOINT INTERVIEW OR AT least few secs of VISU together message to their fans...!! I AM PISSED..!!🀒

Even I am pissed Di🀒 Cant help na. So Chill Maro VISU enjoy karo rest ignore karoπŸ˜†
Hemoo I agree on that.🀣 I guess both have not talked to each-other for ages hence they were shy 🀣 
But chalo atleast after that crappy loggerheads article, if we got to see that cake feeding and candle blowing scene, then even that is enough for us to rejoice. 
[QUOTE=--Anna--]@Snigdha : Me too! ViVah come as a package deal -- Vivian ke saath Vahbz muft muft muft πŸ˜† πŸ˜† -- Anna this is a complete loss bargain but have to accept it 🀣🀣🀣That is why I dont bother now about her -- she is going to be there no matter what! As for ViSu giving interview -- I dont know why that does not happen!? πŸ˜• If they can fool around with each other then they can sure give an interview. Me too confused what to do????

I remember -- those were the good old days. πŸ˜πŸ˜ -- ViSu offscreen were so much fun but nevertheless today whatever I saw of them was awesome! I missed😭😭😭

P.S : Ignore Lady VD Gladly par kya karoon aadat se majboorπŸ˜†πŸ˜† --- Makes the segment beautiful! πŸ˜Š It sounds so heavenly apart from u know what.

P.S I didn't knew you were an Abhiya fan too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Chakkz..Absolutely dear..but shy kya yaar no way..they are most comfy with each other ..I WILL ALWAYS BELEIVE THAT..because you all knwo how theysizle in each others company anywayz..Something is better than nothing hai na..πŸ˜†

@Snig's aw..yes dear..wahi kar rahi hoon lekin kitna ignore karen yaar ..Akhir hamara bhi dil hai ..koi pathhar nahin..na..😭😑