Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guysss ystrdy SBS updated their status tat mr Dsena unkesath hain so we can ask anything he'll ans...they I asked 5 ques 1) wen he's marrying his :P Vabbiz?2)y he isn't coming fb?3) wat he decided to do after pkyek(expect loving ur :P n marrying]?4)wat happened between u n suku?5) do u knw how much ur fans love u? Guys Mr Dsena ne kisiko ans nehi kiya I guess I thought sbs was joking bt now I saw sbs n they showed mr Dsena wid his lady guard n maneet reading t comments n questions![:O] bechari Vabbiz coz I saw many one wrote for VISU join intrvw πŸ˜†Edited by hreeyaa - 12 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya..saw that n made a post alsoπŸ˜†...That was such a cute segment...loved the part whre visu were feeding each other.😍

Will miss PKYEK sooo much..
😭

N ya sbb title was perfect for vivu..Woh sach mein deewana ho gaya tha..🀣
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

@Snigdha- and u know wat Lady VD is also with Vivian while dey were reading messages of fans🀣

What msg Anu? detail main Bol I want to go ROFL over Vibiz
🀣🀣
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Chakku lagta hain Vivian got carried away with d latest song Chikni chameli 🀣
btw DD is amazing dancer...😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Snigdha- Chakku has uploaded it on first page d msgs abt geetπŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I saw it too!! Infact since the last couple of days when I have been seeing the segment all I think is why the report on ViSu loogerheads!? πŸ˜• -- They looks perfectly fine, infact very good with each other. Blowing the candles, feeding each other cake, dancing together and everything -- god knows why the media loves to hype up things! πŸ˜‘

But both the segments were soo cute and I think it was the first time since I heard the news about PKYEK ending -- did I become a but teary eyed πŸ˜­ -- The segment just made me believe that more than the onscreen I would miss the offscreen fun as well.! 
snitchseeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

@Snigdha- Chakku has uploaded it on first page d msgs abt geetπŸ˜†

No one showered love over Vibiz 😭😭 No problemo hum hain na. πŸ˜†
snitchseeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

I saw it too!! Infact since the last couple of days when I have been seeing the segment all I think is why the report on ViSu loogerheads!? πŸ˜• -- They looks perfectly fine, infact very good with each other. Blowing the candles, feeding each other cake, dancing together and everything -- god knows why the media loves to hype up things! πŸ˜‘

But both the segments were soo cute and I think it was the first time since I heard the news about PKYEK ending -- did I become a but teary eyed πŸ˜­ -- The segment just made me believe that more than the onscreen I would miss the offscreen fun as well.! 

Me too I was missing & will miss VISU & Vishal buddy masti on set which was their in theinitial days😭

snitchseeker thumbnail
all started laughing after hearing GURTI 🀣

Gurti???

Gurti gurti gurti lage
🀣🀣🀣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys even I would miss all the actors very very much😭 
I just want today's and tomorrow's epi's focus to be on the main actors rather than the other celebrities because we want all the actors in one frame. And the SBS and SBB segments made me nostalgic.