Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SBS and SBB today!!! ViSu together *links added*

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
First of all, who says ViSu are at loggerheads? Well if yes then what was it they showed today?Tongue Both were blowing candles together and giving cake to each other to eat and dancing together. 

SBS
They showed the last day of shoot with the whole PKYEK cast dancing (ViSu were the most enthusiastic and vigorous)  . They showed a very funny interview of Drashti-Vivian and Gurmeet. Vivian said that DD is looking very fat ROFL Drashti said that see he is making fun of his mehmaans. Vivian said that he is atleast speaking on Gurmeet's face that his partner is looking fat ROFL Then he asked them if they had tea. DD said that they didn't get tea in his wedding and Viv shouts and asks for chai ROFL
Then they showed Chand and Haseena and Abhiya's couple dance and then Naved-Viv's dance on Desi Boyz ROFL Madhu and Haseena were dancing and even Misha and Alinna were there.

Then Viv-Sukku and Vahb blew candles and they had brought three cakes. ViSu were really happy and said that it is not the end but the beginning and they are gonna miss everyone very much. And Viv said that he will be back soon. 

EDITED
They also showed Gurti and Vivian reading the messages of fans on FB. 
One fan had written, "Thank God Geet is ending, I am so happy" And Vivian and Gurti started laughing ROFL Then they showed another fan's message saying "I want joint interview of Gurti" and again all started laughing after hearing GURTI ROFL
Then one fan had written "I will not be able to see my Geet romancing another man in another serial" ROFL 
DD said that it is a part of life and all.
It was fun seeing them read their fans messages.

SBB
Their headline was "Apni shaadi mein dulha deewanaROFL" They showed the interviews of Misha-Piya and how great friends they are. Then an interview of whole girl gang. Then they also showed all the actors dancing offscreen in full swing with great energy. Then they showed Abhiya's couple dance and the whole boys dance.

All in all a very funny and vigorous segments of both the channels but not a combine interview of ViSuOuch

Credit for the links goes to SHINUS from GHSP forum.

Edited by chakku - 14 December 2011 at 7:31am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossharshiti4everabhiya1mossgreenSheIsTheOneTISA0711Dikshi92rekha_ghoriwalahema_rawatvijayata123--Flora--dieyaBUBLAIsohiniluvsmusicChelseaForEverAmiiishluvkasu-Sonia-vampire123hreeyaa1gunjan7Ree1306harinisriram39--Signorina--hukshilasnitchseekerDivya6696RitzieJ.LOPristineSoulPrincyz_BelleRidziPiaJazSimirumki34MS-meghasharmaSujal.Kashish.Reshama.ILTHBEB.SmokeySilence...Bournville..carisma2pyar-ishkMR.KooL

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Chakiii caps dena please.

Shocked Viv calling DD fat. ummm he needs to check his aju baju main first.ROFL

Awww VISU danced together. Haye. They did not gave interview together? oh well used to it.

Thanks my chappan churi for sharing
Hug

Edited by snitchseeker - 14 December 2011 at 2:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TISA0711Dikshi92babygurl10ChelseaForEverharinisriram39hukshila..DamonCrazy..Princyz_BelleBefikreILTHBEB

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Watever we got from Visu dats enough for usLOL and i don't expect a joint interview of dem bcoz ek hain aag and dusra paaniROFL

Anyways, awsum segment and Everyone looked FabulousEmbarrassed

btw Vivian bhul gaya ki uska ek property he fat hainROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TISA0711babygurl10hreeyaaharinisriram39ChelseaForEversnitchseekerPrincyz_BelleBefikre.SmokeySilence.ILTHBEB

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Watever we got from Visu dats enough for usLOL and i don't expect a joint interview of dem bcoz ek hain aag and dusra paaniROFL

Anyways, awsum segment and Everyone looked FabulousEmbarrassed

btw Vivian bhul gaya ki uska ek property he fat hainROFL

Anu isse kehte hain Diya tale andheraROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TISA0711ChelseaForEverrumki34BefikreMR.KooL

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
WOW, this is great... ViSu cut cake together.Day Dreaming Ohh, i missed these segments.Ouch But,why was no ViSu's duet interview? Atleast in last moment they could give us memorable interview together...do not their fans deserve it now?Disapprove
Any ways, Thank u for updating Chakku.Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaasnitchseekerBefikre

SatanLaughs Senior Member
SatanLaughs
SatanLaughs

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Do u hv d yt link, chakz ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
tfs.u guys r lucky 2 hav watchd it. I vil hav 2 wait 4 d youtube link. Its gud dat dey r al enjoyin.grt memories 4 evry1.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
ROFL Even I was thinking the same guys, Vivian's personal property is no sukhi dandi and even he has a tond now, then why did he call DD fat?? ROFL
I don't have a YT link. I guess Sonyfan will post it. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TISA0711babygurl10snitchseekerhukshilaPrincyz_Belle.SmokeySilence.pyar-ishkILTHBEBMR.KooL

Go to top