Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

JM r the best...

naina-syed Senior Member
naina-syed
naina-syed

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
'jab insaan kisi se alag hota tab usski imp kaa andaaza hota hai..."
on the bidaai day though i was v.v. touched by JM's emotions but i thought that maanvi wudn't let jeevika go so easily plus right after jeevika viren sat in the car they showed them entering the house
agar bidaai ka scene zara sa zyada filmy hota to mazaa aaja ta.
but since friday i can't believe n like all of u can't get used to the fact that JM have been separated...
it actually seems so incomplete...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
yesterday's episode was great n the only thing that made it gr8 was JM's interview...
i cannot imagine ehmmbh w/o maanvi n yesterday's episode just proved it...
virat can do nothing like maanvi...wat maanvi does it's incomparable...it's absolutely magicalll...
nia is the best...krystlen nia's scenes seem so natural...JM talks were actually the high point of the episode...ClapClap
ClapClapall i can say is that i hope after the shaadi track manvi's track is not sidelined instead i would love 2 c
jeevika calling maanvi every morning...maanvi calling jeevika everyday asking for help in little things...maanvi calling viren n complaining that he didn't give much time to jeevika or scolding him for not spending the 1st night at home...n in the mean time virat n maanvi talks also take place...

if such scenes r showed everyday i will love this show a lot...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsshaffa*Reemz*a2zahid

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Their scenes are a notch above any other and I guess they have to be because the show centres around their bond. I've never seen a sibling jodi been given such poignant scenes which usually are saved for the romantic jodis. The love, the pain, the ache...it's all there in their relationship so even a simple phone call lifts the entire episode. So many people have admitted that they watch the show for JM. Which other show can claim to have done that? None.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipsshaffa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top