super epi today:kaka&co to dakshana side...

aditya151 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Šanother super episode where kaka,vedant,aku,kaki towards dakshana side...๐Ÿ˜Šand anice big blow for aayi...๐Ÿ‘

going to detail...rohini was succeded in her plan by making kaki fault by putting extra money in her purse๐Ÿ˜ก...and aku telling her parents that we will leave the house...then naina says that they right over house and invites kaka to their side...he happily agrees๐Ÿ˜Š and aku and kaiki in dilemma to go or not...

here comes vedant...he got to everything even he stepped towards naina'side...and aayi dumb claiming that whoever goes towards that side...will cut relations with her forever๐Ÿ˜ก...kaki forces kaki and aku...then aku goes towards line and stops

precap:daksh confronting naina that whatever ur plans...they will indeed make aayi,baba more angry...

hope baba comes...and when he knows the matter..i know for sure he will blast5 rohini and he should give nice to aayi...
Edited by adityarao151 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aaj kaka ka dialogues out of this world tha
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya want to c baba's reaction to all this
kaka was awesum 2day
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh.. at last it happened... I am happy they showed Kaka and family went to Dakshna's side in the same day. At least this time the SSBN team did not disappoint us [stll hope Aku and Kaki alos will cross the line]. Hope they started to see the irritation of viewers. I am not unhappy with the precap also. Daksh does not have problem in calling them this side. But his problem is by calling them, Ayi-Baba's anger will increase instead of getting their love. [it was not sound like he belives its Naina's plan]. So its OK I think. On the day of re-entry in PN, Naina said "may be they will hate me, but at least Ayi-baba can live without tension". And Daksh is worrying abt their life. thts all. nd abt Ayi... I think she will start to feel soon Naina is better when she sees Kaka and family has peace on Dakshna's side. if Naina helps Aku to get a job and ask Vedant to study, it will be good I think. Tht will be lesson to Rohini that how a bahu should behave. anyway, y'day epi made me dreaming again... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ like Kaka asks Aku and vedant to call Naina as "Vahini", and Ayi overhears Rohini & Naina's conversation on terrace and confirms Rohini was tackling Kaka nd family to get them out.

However, I think Naina need to ask sorry to Daksh that she talked eventhough he objected her. But I say what Naina did is right. they were abt to leave that house. so Naina called them to their side as they have right. thats good i think. if she says Rohini "muje pata hai aap aisa gire huye kaam kaka aur family ko bahar nikalne ke liye kiya hai.. par mein kabhi aise hone nahi doongi..". the person who always overhear Naina can hear this also.. otherwise, if Ayi overhear... maza ayega.. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

aditya151 thumbnail
yaar neetu hope ur predictiongoes true...tab samaj nmein aayegaaayi ko sahi,galat khi pehchan...moreover waiting for baba's reaction...ithink for sure he shud blast rohini and aayi both...
sitakshi thumbnail
Baba   will  say  ,"rohini   yeh   tune   teek   nahi   kiya. " he  wud   look   at   sanket    and   say   yeh    tune  bhi   teek   nahi   kiya   aur   last   but  not  the   least   aayi   se   bhi  yehi   kahenge.Iske   alaava  aur  koyi  dialogue   hi   nahi   dethe   hai    inko.
Just    wish    he     also  crosses   the  line.Aayi   wud   say  pehla   mera   bacche   ko   mujhse  cheena   aur   ab      mere   pati  aur   mere   parivaar  ko   bhi   cheen  liya   usne.Then   we   will  hear  dhiranana,    dhiranana   ,   dhiranana  ,   dhiranana  ,na...dhiranana   ,na...
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
baba also shortly shits to dakshna's side & it is confirmed

ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

baba also shortly shits to dakshna's side & it is confirmed

I can't think so.. Baba wil go leaving Ayi otther end.!!!! I don't hink so.. But whatever Ayi and Rohini tell wrong abt Naina, Baba will not believe it... coz, he knows how wrongly his wife takes thing in these days... and he knows naina is helping them in fact. and if he also goes to the other side, Rohini will easily possesd the half of the house... here dream wil come true... but b4 that Rohini's color should be revealed..