Stars favourite honeymoon destinations-indya.com

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Stars favourite honeymoon destinations

Most television stars today don't shy away from admitting their relationships. And with every relationship there are expectations. We ask stars who are in love to reveal their favourite honeymoon destination. Though marriage is on the cards for a few, here's what they had to say.

Karan Kundra
I enjoy discovering new places and visiting historical places. I would like to go to places like Jerusalem, Istanbul, and Rome etc. But it also depends on the other person, right? She should also like these places. As for me, I would love to go to these places because I find it very interesting to meet people of different cultures.

Kritika Kamra
My honeymoon destination – though it seems odd to think of it without being married would be Europe. I am fond of all countries in Europe and would love to visit Rome, Paris - everything is superb there.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-favourite-honeymoon-destinations&aid=3470

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww thanks for sharing pranuu!..

i wish both of their honeymoon wishes come true soon together !..😛
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pranii luv hw u make d writing in colour😛😳...both wana go Rome😳..hope it does happen :')❤️
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awee...bless them..both of them wanna go to Rome..this shows Kitan Mohabbat Hai 😉❤️
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha both want 2 go Rome ;)
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww they're adoreable. Thanks for sharing.
They might just end up having their honeymoon in Rome, actually they should!      ;)