Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

what the hell yaar!!!!!

DrArmaan_Gupta Groupbie
DrArmaan_Gupta
DrArmaan_Gupta

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Im really angry with badi maa...
when manvi did the skit on her...with her high class attitude...badi maa got angry because she heard some random say something random...
And yesterday she did the same thing...when virat said viren's room was boring..."yeh punjab ke top interior designer"...what the hell!!!!!
Im not bashing anyone...its just...when u see such goodness in a show (virmaan, jeevi, kadhambari) and u see something like badi maa's attitude...doesnt it spoil ur wonderfull jeevi or virmaan bliss???

CV's need to show her in a better light...
and there is another thing...does jeevika's "good bahu" only depend on which cards she picks or how sweet her kheer is??? (precap)

thank god she picked good cards on diwali...if not ...baap re!!!!
and whats the link between kheer and their life yaar???
bechara viren!!!! he is tensed about his biwi...

but Badi maa has a weird sense of thoughts...

I will say once again...its just my opinion...i really like the show...badi maa's attitude is only a part of it...im not bashing anyone...its just her mentality...i found it a bti weird...

i have been to two wedding recently...so its just bugging me more!!!!
sorry if i have offended anyone...

Meghana :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fnaticseraalnaina-syedanshimanshishaffaSevenstreaks

naina-syed Senior Member
naina-syed
naina-syed

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
i totally understand wat u're trying 2 say...
n u r absolutely right...
i too felt the same while watching yesterday's episode but i didnt actuaaly pay much heed to badi maa as while watching yesterday's episode i was cnstantly mourning at the fact that maanvi was shown less...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaffaMizz_Sunshin3

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrArmaan_Gupta

Im really angry with badi maa...
when manvi did the skit on her...with her high class attitude...badi maa got angry because she heard some random say something random...
And yesterday she did the same thing...when virat said viren's room was boring..."yeh punjab ke top interior designer"...what the hell!!!!!
Im not bashing anyone...its just...when u see such goodness in a show (virmaan, jeevi, kadhambari) and u see something like badi maa's attitude...doesnt it spoil ur wonderfull jeevi or virmaan bliss???

CV's need to show her in a better light...
and there is another thing...does jeevika's "good bahu" only depend on which cards she picks or how sweet her kheer is??? (precap)

thank god she picked good cards on diwali...if not ...baap re!!!!
and whats the link between kheer and their life yaar???
bechara viren!!!! he is tensed about his biwi...

but Badi maa has a weird sense of thoughts...

I will say once again...its just my opinion...i really like the show...badi maa's attitude is only a part of it...im not bashing anyone...its just her mentality...i found it a bti weird...

i have been to two wedding recently...so its just bugging me more!!!!
sorry if i have offended anyone...

Meghana :D
I know how you feel she just make me puke i cant stand her she is just OTT with her top  designers and it her way or no way she has to have the last word and she is always right...Jivi is not her DIL but you would think that she gave birth to Viran his poor mum doesnt get a look in Badi ma has to be 1st in every thing sorry but Viran mum has first right...
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
grrr!!!  hate dat high class women,.c is damm irritating! so i simply change d channel wen her prt comes just to avoid her,...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index