SBB/SBS - Salam E Ishq * HD Link Added - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Sathya.

I watched the SBS segment which was more or less same.

Will La never leave????
Originally posted by monsi08

hmm...there was a tagline that engagement ring is of Khushi's size... Is LA going to do some sacrifice at the last moment ðŸ˜†
lots of jalebis' in your mouth monsi! 😳 i am irritated with la's presence now! 😆 hope not to see asr and la engagement! 🤢
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

jigery pooh im here!!!! ðŸ¤— 
dancing my heart out on salaam e ishq with sobti 

Sunshine 🤗

Sobti's Body Double Kaho bec Asli Sobti is  with me 😉😆😆
Thanks tanthaya !

Did u guy see barun taking buaa jee in the wheel chair n running ard sanaya and sanaya throwing money  on them LOL ...

hello hi bye bye LA im sure shes gona GO no eng for LA  but snake yuckkk needs to be fumicated
yaar can't wait...link plzzz...
Originally posted by vampire_girl

lots of jalebis' in your mouth monsi! 😳 i am irritated with la's presence now! 😆 hope not to see asr and la engagement! 🤢

It says LA looks sad... Hope she knows the truth and leaves for HER and OUR good 😆
Originally posted by monsi08

It says LA looks sad... Hope she knows the truth and leaves for HER and OUR good 😆
she better be! ..she had seen arnav staring at khushi as per the update! hope in the last moment she will back out! 😆
Originally posted by tanthya

Sunshine 🤗

Sobti's Body Double Kaho bec Asli Sobti is  with me 😉😆😆

OYE NADZ... subah to humko bol diya ki ... I M BIJI... aur ab yahan Barun ke sath gul-chharre uda rahi hai...
kaam kar kaam 😆
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Thanks tanthaya !

Did u guy see barun taking buaa jee in the wheel chair n running ard sanaya and sanaya throwing money  on them LOL ...

hello hi bye bye LA im sure shes gona GO no eng for LA  but snake yuckkk needs to be fumicated

@ underlined..not just fumigated but  buried six feet under or better still burnt.. we don't him to resurrect like Dracula !!😆
😆
Originally posted by vampire_girl

she better be! ..she had seen arnav staring at khushi as per the update! hope in the last moment she will back out! 😆

HA HA... imagine... LA back  out... and Arnav says... maine decide kiya hai ki aaj hi sagaai hogi... jo bhi ladki ki oongli iss ring mein fit hogi.. main usse sagaai kar loona...
and then ... TADA... ! Khushi se sagaai.. 🤣🤣🤣