Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SBB/SBS - Salam E Ishq * HD Link Added

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi & La  dancing for salam e Ishq..watched quietly by Arnav

Party atmosphere ...Arnav in Bandhgala , Akash and Shyam in Sherwani ... Engagement sequence is being picturized  [ Obviously... SR thode hi pic karenge ] ... Khushi is in a white and Pink Suit..[ Thankfully No P-P's..At least have not have spotted it yet ] ... Khushi n  Lavanya Dancing ..

Another Shot ;

Akshay practicing  sliding ..so is Abhaas ..both are enjoying themselves...

Barun joins the fun .

Another shot..Barun and Akshya practicing Ninja moves on one another ..enacting 70's style fights

Khushi and la are dancing for Salam -e-Ishq song..it is the occassion of 2 engagements ..Khushi is teasing Payal and Akash.. Happily dancing with La... La too pretends to be happy and is dancing with Khushi...Arnav is having eyes only for Khushi ... He is watching Khushi  seriously,almost grimly ...

While executing a dance Move, Khushi turns , see him watching her.. her emotions change, but she quickly covers it up and continues the dance ..La comes and takes her place..she too dances and moves to sidelines..her face gets sad immediately as she sees Arnav looking at Khushi..

Soon Payal and Akash too join the group ... Khushi is nudging and pushing Akash towards Payal .. soon A shy Payal , Akash and a exuberant Khushi ..La are dancing for  Salam- E- Ishq ...Arnav does not Join them at all...But he continues his Staring session uninterrupted  !!

Another shot..Voiceover saying that The family  esp Buaji does not look too happy...

The Gupta's and Raizada's are gathered together.. Anjali...saying that her Hubby is a gentleman, and he fights for truth Blah Blah.. Buaji is unable to contain herself.. moves as if to blurt out the truth but is stopped by a quiet Khushi...Buaji glaring at Shyam..Shyam looks guilty !!

Another Shot.. Sashi gets up from his wheel chair and immediately it is taken hold by Abhaas ..who sits and is wheeled around by Barun [ so sorry forgot who exactly, but m thinking  it is B ]..

Later ..Deepali is seen wheeling around ...

Sanaya ," Ofc, I love  to dance  .. and yeah..Dancing is tiring and I have been dancing from Morning ..on top of it ..I am not well..but so what..I have no issues with dancing "..

Sanaya ' No,  This look is bec today is a spl occasion..It's My Sis's engagement and so she has dressed up "..The hair has become messy now but it looks good onscreen..I hope so..

Barun," Today is My Bhayya's E'day ...Looks at Akshay, who is standing near him... "Bhayya, Show us some of ur dance moves"..Akshay immediately jerks his hand up and down and says " This is the dance moves of Desi Toyzz"

Next segment..Barun loudly wonders what will people think when they see them doing all this Masti...he is sure that ppl will assume that they are lunatics.. Akshay  agrees .. he says that we are special children ..

Barun again  asks Akshay to dance, Akshay does the Jerk Dance..and says from Desi Boyz..Barun quickly corrects him saying Desi Toyzz..

Voice over saying looks Like Khushi's enthu has infected all of them..The camera pans to show Akashay executing a Dharmendra Jig...

http://tvmasti.in/cup/?url=orcp2jvbvpex

http://tvmasti.in/zshare/?url=9736999821d27147

http://tvmasti.in/zshare/?url=97370429be298db4

http://tvmasti.in/cup/?url=lecj3ep6dqvi

SBS

http://tvmasti.in/zshare/?url=973709526a0a0bc5/

http://tvmasti.in/cup/?url=hxfd5e50iewa

Cr : Dhruvie
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was waiting for you to update Tanthya...lol

Just finished watching the segment, it was fab! Whatever it may be onscreen, but these guys have a BLAST offscreen for suree😆

The three desi boys were sliding around, literally. Especially, Barun..bechara didnt get to dance, so he was definitely making up for that offscreen while doing some ninja moves with Akash.😆 Hilariousss!

Khushi and La looked gorg dancing, but you could see the confusion on La's face when Arnav is watching Khushi dance...grr..why is La still here!?! 

That snake is still there...and sugar coating everyone!! Uggh.

Nice segment overall.
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jigery pooh im here!!!! ðŸ¤— 
dancing my heart out on salaam e ishq with sobti 
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the update yar.y they dont give us a arhi dance..
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks  love.. was waiting for ur update.😊🤗
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Can't wait. waiting for full update.

La is still here? So all our hopes of her going away or being cupid will be nil.

I can't believe the leads have not danced yet.. Not even a dream sequence? That's awesome cause that means we are so better than the rest<3

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As of they given just  few glimpse of Them.BArun,abhas and akash doing masti together off screen.San with mamiji doing masti .Aur sanaya doing rehearsal may be.They showing barun give kick akash may be and abhas also give someone kick.Boys doing so much masti
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah like that arnav nt dancing his character is nt like that. N thanks 4 sharing sathya .
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing..

So kushi doesnt say anything about shyam to Raizada's😔. 
Must be payash engagement..

waiting to Barun and Akshay ninja practice😆
zaniax thumbnail
Thanks for updating
But why is LA still there😡?? Now i wont be able to enjoy the wedding events because of her😔