Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New time slot should be...

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel very Sad to see TRP rate in this week BALH again out of top 5, & I think timing is the main Reason 4 this Low TRP, & my thinking about it, SONY should change BALH telecast time, I think New Time slot Should be,

1) 7:30- BALAJI NEW SHOW

2)8:00-KTLK

3)8:30-BALH

4)9-00-DEK

5)9:30-PKKKM

6)10:00-SBS

7)10:30-New Show or others

sorry guys, it's only my thought, if u disagree with me, please give ur opinion, but i really think like that.& one thing more in this new time slot  BALH  aired 5 day in week. i mean Mon-Fri.
Edited by jakther - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
leave that trp matter i think 4.1 is more for 10.30 show
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saisamanvi

leave that trp matter i think 4.1 is more for 10.30 show

agree sai.. 4.1 trp was gud.. i can't watch BALH in other time slot(8.30 pm) so i don't want that..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg , please hold your horses dear, its just by one point, and since BLAh doesnt come on friday and CID comes on fri and sat it gets more trp . it is facing BB and pratigya and is doing a wonderfu., job. no need to panik and start posting such topics, ik week se kia hota yaar?
lets all just take a deep breath relax and enjoy the show.
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Sai & Sumi 4 giving ur opinion about this, please don't take me wrong I also don't care about this TRP system, but i can't tolerate that DABH, EHMMBH,IPKKND, gain more TRP than BALH, how it possible, do u really think that, this three show Story is more better than BALH? & i think like that becoz many of our neighbours don't watch BALH becoz of it's timing. & most of time time they r talking me about this.
saisamanvi thumbnail
kabhi kabhi isa hosaktha hai...in previous week only wed episode is good other 3days ok episodes...i think in previous week u mentioned above serials coming up with good episodes hta's why the trps of that shows are good...coming to our balh previous week story slow moving
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the shows you say all have a loyal audience na, and also are aired five days a wekk, blah is 4 times, hence the difference, also dont belittle other shows as no comparision of shows is allowed 😊

i dont live in india and i dont miss a single epi of BLAH  ever. also the time is perfect, even kyunki was at that time, i guess ealrier shows are harder to catch with office ,dinner. this is a perfect time
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I feel there is no need to change time slot.. for a 10:30 pm show 4.1 is really commendable and wen BB ends, more TRPS will automatically come... Don't worry yaar... Lets watch the show on TV and help improve the TRPs...

Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jakther

Thanx Sai & Sumi 4 giving ur opinion about this, please don't take me wrong I also don't care about this TRP system, but i can't tolerate that DABH, EHMMBH,IPKKND, gain more TRP than BALH, how it possible, do u really think that, this three show Story is more better than BALH? & i think like that becoz many of our neighbours don't watch BALH becoz of it's timing. & most of time time they r talking me about this.

SP telecasting their serials for 5days n sometimes it's airing maha episodes too.. but BALH only for 4 days n 4.1 trp was pretty gud for that.. don't forget pratigya also in top10 this week so must be that s d reason BALH lost some trp.. i think apeksha revelation will give more trp so don't worry..
i'm comfortable with this time slot..
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry.A  good show will have good TRPs anytime it's aired and our show is the best.